Ok I recently purchased this beautiful app to support BlackBerry and the developer. Now I am having issues with it.

First issue: When I first open the app it was working ok until it showed my location was "KAW, USA". Where the funk is that? I live here in Kansas City, MO so shouldn't it show Kansas City? So I figure restart my Z10 and that may help.

Second issue: After restarting my Z10, it still showed the same thing. So I deleted the app and reinstalled it. But now when I open it all its doing is "INITIALIZING".

Getting frustrated with this app. I even emailed the Dev but so far no reply. If anyone can clue me in on how to fix this, it will be greatly appreciated.

BTW....my Z10 runs 10.1.0.2006

Thanx n BE BOLD!!!
    10-22-13 09:53 AM
    I can't necessarily help but might suggest the naming issue could be based on the geolocation data. Sometimes areas are broadly named in the maps used. Could KAW be a map quad called Kansas WEST?

I would also suggest UN and RE installing yet again. Reboot after the unload, load and reboot again. Good luck
    10-22-13 08:17 PM
    Now it's not responding after update... does anybody know what's the matter?

Instavenue issues.....help!!!-img_00000375.png

Proudly Z10 owner...
    11-13-13 11:03 AM
    If you really need an app similar to this, try photo X pro

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 09:34 AM
    The app gets the location wrong many times for me also ... makes where I can't use it most of the time. Many times it's 10-60 miles off.
    I emailed the developer twice and he said it was a BlackBerry problem with location services. Funny thing is Facebook, Twitter, and Foursquare get my location right on all the time.
    He did volunteer to refund my money. I didn't want a refund ... just want the location part of the app to work correctly.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-13 10:22 AM
    Mine is also stuck on the "processing" screen shown above. Any ideas on how to make it go past it?

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 01:23 PM
    Ok I recently purchased this beautiful app to support BlackBerry and the developer. Now I am having issues with it.

First issue: When I first open the app it was working ok until it showed my location was "KAW, USA". Where the funk is that? I live here in Kansas City, MO so shouldn't it show Kansas City? So I figure restart my Z10 and that may help.

Second issue: After restarting my Z10, it still showed the same thing. So I deleted the app and reinstalled it. But now when I open it all its doing is "INITIALIZING".

Getting frustrated with this app. I even emailed the Dev but so far no reply. If anyone can clue me in on how to fix this, it will be greatly appreciated.

BTW....my Z10 runs 10.1.0.2006

Thanx n BE BOLD!!!
    What I have found to get Instavenue to work on my Z30 is by opening the app and when it gets stuck on 'Processing', I leave the app open in the active window mode for a couple of hours before closing the app. I've repeated this process between 50 to 100 times until the app actually started working. Once it did start working I again left the app open in the active window overnight. Now the app works every time I start it up. I hope this is helpful.

Posted with my a-w-e-s-o-m-e BlackBerry Z30
    11-23-14 04:47 AM
    Mine is also stuck on the "processing" screen shown above. Any ideas on how to make it go past it?

Posted via CB10
    What I have found to get Instavenue to work on my Z30 is by opening the app and when it gets stuck on 'Processing', I leave the app open in the active window mode for a couple of hours before closing the app. I've repeated this process between 50 to 100 times until the app actually started working. Once it did start working I again left the app open in the active window overnight. Now the app works every time I start it up. I hope this is helpful.

Posted with my a-w-e-s-o-m-e BlackBerry Z30
    11-23-14 04:47 AM
    I'm getting a connection error upon starting this app. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Instavenue issues.....help!!!-img_20151112_064229.png

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639
    11-12-15 08:50 AM
    Similar problem as above. Reviews for the app suggest everyone is experiencing the issue.

Q10SQN100-2/10.3.2.2789
    11-12-15 08:57 AM
    Similar problem as above. Reviews for the app suggest everyone is experiencing the issue.

Q10SQN100-2/10.3.2.2789
    I'm glad you chimed in. I'm sure there must be more people experience such problem beside two of us.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639
    11-12-15 01:13 PM
    Yes, I was experiencing it as well and I know the developer doesn't respond to emails so I went a step above and sent a Tweet out to the developer asking to fix the problem which made it available for everyone on Twitter to see. Don't know if that specific act did anything to contribute to the fix or not, but the app began working fine about a week later.

Posted with my a-w-e-s-o-m-e BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition. Past posting devices: BlackBerry Z10, BlackBerry Z30, BlackBerry Passport and BlackBerry Passport AT&T version.
    12-30-15 01:38 AM