I've been thinking about picking up InstaVenue but was put off by the price. I think it was $3.99 originally. Recently a sale was announced for $1.99 but before I decided to purchase, it went up to $2.99. I sideloaded a similar free app and found that it was buggy. It wouldn't let me select a photo I had already taken; only take new ones. The navigation wasn't good enough either. I noticed today that InstaVenue was $1.99 again so I downloaded it and thought I'd let everyone know. Will try it after work today (if I can wait that long).
    11-01-13 11:20 AM
    So how do you like it?
    11-02-13 09:16 AM
    I found it a great little app lots of fun and excellent support. Would be even better if travelling.

Check out his BBM Channel.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-13 09:30 AM
    Been busy with kids and leaves, lol. I enjoy the app. It is responsive to my gestures and functions well. I would like more skins as I would not say it has a "ton" of them. Would like the ability to customize text and add my own. And no disrespect to the developer or any developer, but I think $1.99 is the top for an app like this regardless of how much work it takes to make. I don't code so maybe I'm wrong. But as a consumer, I'm not willing to spend a whole lot on a phone app. There's just so much they can do and even if the processor can handle more, I don't want to use my phone for extensive photo editing and such. Much more enjoyable on a computer with keyboard and mouse. So to me, this type of app serves a simple function and should be priced $.99 - $1.99. I wish I could combine this and the InstaDaily app I side loaded. I do like this app and will like it even more if there is continued support and updates to it. And like I said, the app works well and I will recommend it to my friends.
    InstaVenue alt=.99 in App World-instavenue_3.jpg

Posted via CB10
    11-03-13 11:32 AM
    I've been really enjoying this app, especially when you subscribe to the BBM channel. I was tickled when they posted one of my photos.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-13 02:50 PM