Honestly I'm not dying to have IG on my Z10. But in the end I wouldnt mind having it and, most important, devs up at Instagram could open their eyes and make a Z10 version of their app, since it's a badass device. Come on guys.

Posted via CB10
    nycspaces. and Fnen90 like this.
    03-31-13 09:05 AM
    So is Kevin going to give us a update on what's going on with instagram?

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 05:30 PM
    Meh

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 06:03 PM
    It's unfortunate that there is always so much talk about apps and that people can keep pointeing to things like skyp and instagram being left out for BlackBerry thereby- for users that are expecting things they can get on other platforms, to be on BlackBerry- make BlackBerry something late for them. I do hope that within a few months, BlackBerry can regain so many of the users that jumped ship. I'm greedy about wanting all my friends on BlackBerry too lol

Did yall know that there is NO INSTAGRAM for iPAD????????!!!!!!! Like, how is that even possible!!!!!!? How is there going to be an Instagram for BlackBerry when they don't even have one for ipad?!!! I was amazed the other night! I have an ipad and thought I'd at least create an account that way when BlackBerry got (?) the app, i would have an account. So much for that.
    04-01-13 10:04 PM
    Sideloaded is hella sluggish but at least it's (still) working

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    CrownIsle likes this.
    04-01-13 10:06 PM
    Sideloaded is hella sluggish but at least it's (still) working

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    Unless you are on VZW... WTF why don't we have X.0.10?????????????????????
    04-01-13 11:15 PM
    T-Mobile is your friend (unless you don't ge r coverage in your area) and the individual plans are wayyyy cheaper...

Posted via CB10
    Fnen90 likes this.
    04-01-13 11:52 PM
    For those with login issues, click the Forgot Password link and choose to connect with Facebook and proceed to change your password. If you don't have Facebook, well...

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 12:20 AM
    It's unfortunate that there is always so much talk about apps and that people can keep pointeing to things like skyp and instagram being left out for BlackBerry thereby- for users that are expecting things they can get on other platforms, to be on BlackBerry- make BlackBerry something late for them. I do hope that within a few months, BlackBerry can regain so many of the users that jumped ship. I'm greedy about wanting all my friends on BlackBerry too lol

Did yall know that there is NO INSTAGRAM for iPAD????????!!!!!!! Like, how is that even possible!!!!!!? How is there going to be an Instagram for BlackBerry when they don't even have one for ipad?!!! I was amazed the other night! I have an ipad and thought I'd at least create an account that way when BlackBerry got (?) the app, i would have an account. So much for that.
    Yes theres IG for iPad, just clics on the tab "apps for iPhone" in the top and i just download it.
    04-02-13 06:40 AM
    Yes theres IG for iPad, just clics on the tab "apps for iPhone" in the top and i just download it.
    But ill be soing it from an ipad not an iphone........that doesnt matter? I dont get it, why do they have an ipad app section then
    04-02-13 09:11 PM
    There's no official Instagram app for the iPad. The iPhone version works, but its not optimized for the iPad.

Sent From My New IPad using Tapatalk
    04-02-13 09:17 PM
    Thank u! I got it!
    04-02-13 09:46 PM
    For those with login issues, click the Forgot Password link and choose to connect with Facebook and proceed to change your password. If you don't have Facebook, well...

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the suggestion. It worked for me. For now I will use the side-loaded version of Instagram until the official version comes out.

Posted via CB10 from my spectacular Z10
    04-02-13 11:54 PM
    So is Kevin going to give away that free car like he said just wondering

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 10:02 PM
    Who gives a sh!t really about an RC car? I could care less honestly.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 10:45 PM
    Rofl you made my day lol. If he did a pimped out beetle would be a nice.
    04-10-13 01:18 PM
    But on a more serious note. It's been 2 bloody months. Where's the app? This is killing it for ppl when choosing between the z10 and anything else. I know of many people who chose either a gs3 or iphone just because of instagram.

Posted via CB10
    CrownIsle likes this.
    04-10-13 01:49 PM
    I agree....the majority of smart phone users I'd say will flock to what has the social mainstream/popular apps. Instagram is one of them, no doubt. Just like skype is. I hate hearing that so many of my friends still turn their chin up at my phone not knowing how $#@%^&* amazing it is.

I hate for BlackBerry, in current times, to have new users or old ones, fall through their fingers. It truly is unfortunate. I told a friend the other day to look at the Z10 when he goes in this week to upgrade- "No way in hell I'm getting a BlackBerry" was his response- to which I just didn't even start in
    04-10-13 11:39 PM
    But on a more serious note. It's been 2 bloody months. Where's the app? This is killing it for ppl when choosing between the z10 and anything else. I know of many people who chose either a gs3 or iphone just because of instagram.

Posted via CB10
    Sorry if you love BB, that app doesn't matter. And I do believe it will show. And the ppl choosing different from the rest of us loyal BB customers don't want the best experience.
    04-11-13 12:28 AM
    Sorry if you love BB, that app doesn't matter. And I do believe it will show. And the ppl choosing different from the rest of us loyal BB customers don't want the best experience.
    Agreed. Which is why I chose BlackBerry. But if we want our market share to grow and developers to take us seriously we need to at least have the basics. Just my 2c.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 04:27 AM
    I believe there's no love for BlackBerry from Instagram best we can do is to treasure this sideload

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 01:14 PM
    Till when are you going to use the side loaded version of it? Have you ever asked this question to yourself?

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 03:12 PM
    I'm happy with the side load. I don't need the app though.. it's not a make or break as far as I'm concerned

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 03:22 PM
    We all love BlackBerry here in the forums that's why we bought the Z10 but there are millions and millions of people out there who will never even think off getting a BlackBerry due to Skype,Instagram,and Netflix. Those are the apps that I'm always asked about when talking about my Z10. People love the OS and the features the phone has but in the end they don't want to switch over because they use those apps everyday. Their addicted or use them in their daily lives. The common person doesn't want to side load or use an alternative. They want the app they are used to. BlackBerry needs to do what they can to get the other Major players on board in terms of apps. You can't ignore what the market demands or the market will ignore you. In order for BlackBerry to get back as a top player they need these apps.

Posted via CB10
    omarha, mystic84 and john1210 like this.
    04-11-13 04:48 PM
    We all love BlackBerry here in the forums that's why we bought the Z10 but there are millions and millions of people out there who will never even think off getting a BlackBerry due to Skype,Instagram,and Netflix. Those are the apps that I'm always asked about when talking about my Z10. People love the OS and the features the phone has but in the end they don't want to switch over because they use those apps everyday. Their addicted or use them in their daily lives. The common person doesn't want to side load or use an alternative. They want the app they are used to. BlackBerry needs to do what they can to get the other Major players on board in terms of apps. You can't ignore what the market demands or the market will ignore you. In order for BlackBerry to get back as a top player they need these apps.

Posted via CB10
    Completely agree with you here. BlackBerry really needs to get these major apps on board ASAP.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 05:02 PM
58 123