Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Hello!

Any chance to put:

- Instagram :

- twitter;

- dropbox;

- teamviewer (version 12 compatible);

- telegram:

Working nowadays on a BBOS10 device? If so, Best solution for each?

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    01-12-19 04:38 PM
    Hello!

Any chance to put:

- Instagram: ---inst10 or igrann still work I think

- twitter;

- dropbox;

- teamviewer (version 12 compatible); -----appstore

- telegram:-----Android version from f-droid

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    working....with some workarounds maybe

Best solution....BB Android device or iOS
    Last edited by howarmat; 01-12-19 at 05:18 PM.
    Sime0n_S likes this.
    01-12-19 05:04 PM
    TeamViewer from BBW works flawlessly for me.
    01-12-19 05:10 PM
    Hi Rufus,

I kindly suggest looking into a BlackBerry device of the Key Series, as they will provide little to none problems in running those apps.

If you choose a BB10 device, go with the Passport, as it has the best CPU in any BB10 device. Every app listed should work - with workarounds, but it will work.
    Sime0n_S likes this.
    01-12-19 06:16 PM
    So:

- Twitter is working...don't know why but it started working today;

- Teamviewer - Latest Android version doesn't run...BB version only allows you to control v.10 software;

- dropbox - have no idea how...seems it will be only possible to access through web browser;

- instagram- yeah igrann...it's OK. Nemory Apps no thanks...;

- telegram - android version is OK;

Hi Rufus,

I kindly suggest looking into a BlackBerry device of the Key Series, as they will provide little to none problems in running those apps.

If you choose a BB10 device, go with the Passport, as it has the best CPU in any BB10 device. Every app listed should work - with workarounds, but it will work.
    Had a Priv for a year...trying to sell it at this moment...Too bad to be true...Android really sucks, so got back again to real BlackBrry...maybe one day I get a Key Series to give another try but not now with Classic being my perfect mate...
    01-13-19 04:42 AM
    So:

- Twitter is working...don't know why but it started working today;

- Teamviewer - Latest Android version doesn't run...BB version only allows you to control v.10 software;

- dropbox - have no idea how...seems it will be only possible to access through web browser;

- instagram- yeah igrann...it's OK. Nemory Apps no thanks...;

- telegram - android version is OK;

Had a Priv for a year...trying to sell it at this moment...Too bad to be true...Android really sucks, so got back again to real BlackBrry...maybe one day I get a Key Series to give another try but not now with Classic being my perfect mate...
    Real BB is BBOS if you’re going down that road since BB10 is more like Android missing a full ecosystem. BBAndroid is what BB10 wanted to be. If you’re going to use the PRIV running Lollipop/Marshmallow as example for BBAndroid, that would be like using the Z10/Q10 running 10.1.0 as representative of BB10 instead of later hardware and software. The KEYone/Key2/LE running Nougat/Oreo is night and day comparison.
    01-13-19 05:53 AM
    Real BB is BBOS if you’re going down that road since BB10 is more like Android missing a full ecosystem. BBAndroid is what BB10 wanted to be. If you’re going to use the PRIV running Lollipop/Marshmallow as example for BBAndroid, that would be like using the Z10/Q10 running 10.1.0 as representative of BB10 instead of later hardware and software. The KEYone/Key2/LE running Nougat/Oreo is night and day comparison.
    To big for me...I figure out that i like small handset's that can be used only with one hand. The gestures of BBOS10 helps a lot...almost no gesture over the Android...
    01-13-19 05:56 AM
    Hello!

Any chance to put:

- Instagram :

- twitter;

- dropbox;

- teamviewer (version 12 compatible);

- telegram:

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    Instagram : I would use Igrann, great software. I mailed the developer recently and he indicated that an updated payed version might come. Also Instagram.com offers a great deal of functions via stock browser.

For Dropbox: and other cloud services I use android software, found "Smart File Manager " to work quite smooth and nice.

For Twitter: Blaque works fine for me, but doubt you can get it from BBW any longer. You may find working alternatives on BBW.

Posted via CB10
    RuFuS_PT likes this.
    01-13-19 06:57 AM
    For Dropbox: and other cloud services I use android software, found "Smart File Manager " to work quite smooth and nice.
    Have you tried to connect to Box within Smart File Manager? It's giving me an "unknown error" when trying to login through SSO.
    RuFuS_PT likes this.
    01-13-19 09:39 AM
    Have you tried to connect to Box within Smart File Manager? It's giving me an "unknown error" when trying to login through SSO.
    Yes, it works fine.

Posted via CB10
    RuFuS_PT likes this.
    01-13-19 09:46 AM