It suddenly started working! Let me log in. And now fully functional. I was able to post a pic. Everything looks smooth. Though takes a bit of time to upload a pic, since it's queued. But at least I didn't spend 3 bucks for nothing.

Thank you, AppStar Dev!
    11-04-13 01:04 AM
    Still can't buy it. Gives me an error message.
    11-04-13 02:35 AM
    You would of thought that given the drama around IG on BB10 that BBRY would be very careful about the apps being submitted to BB world?

Why are they allowing in apps that break IG terms and conditions (and obviously havent even been tested properly).

These guys are real crap...
    11-04-13 05:04 AM
    The app uses 'Black' and 'Gram'. Wasn't this violates both companies? If i recall there's a rule especially on Instagram of using their name fully or partially in an app that is exactly using their services.
    11-04-13 05:14 AM
    The app uses 'Black' and 'Gram'. Wasn't this violates both companies? If i recall there's a rule especially on Instagram of using their name fully or partially in an app that is exactly using their services.
    You are correct. At least the "Gram" part infringes on Instagram's trademarks. Don't expect the name "BlackGram" to stay around for too long; the dev will definitely be contacted by Instagram soon. Happened to Windows Phone's Instagram apps already.

See the Do's and Dont's for app branding here:
    Using Instagram Brand Assets | Instagram Help Center
    11-04-13 08:47 AM
    I cannot find BlackGram in the BlackBerry World.
    11-04-13 08:59 AM
    You are correct. At least the "Gram" part infringes on Instagram's trademarks. Don't expect the name "BlackGram" to stay around for too long; the dev will definitely be contacted by Instagram soon. Happened to Windows Phone's Instagram apps already.

See the Do's and Dont's for app branding here:
    Using Instagram Brand Assets | Instagram Help Center
    Woah... Under 'Naming Applications and Products' , BlackGram definitely will have issue with Instagram.
    So, we'll just have to wait until this app is pulled down from appworld.
    Don't know about services after that. Will current purchasers will get updates or left hanging?
    Time will tell.
    11-04-13 09:01 AM
    Still not in search results. Maybe Instagram already contacted him (regarding the name, or the app itself) and he just hasn't admitted it. Instead deffered the blame for its pulling from BBW on the "high demand on servers"

COMING SOON still in my books
    11-04-13 10:30 AM
    I can't buy blackgram I don't know why
    They say Aw30221i

Posted via CB10
    11-04-13 10:34 AM
    It's hidden Kevin said. Huge demand right so it's failing while they fine tune log in situation

Posted via Harry
    11-04-13 10:38 AM
    The app has a terrible rating in BBW because of login issues. The login issues exist only because the app relies on their own servers to use the app. This is it's fatal flaw. Not only is the app not cascades but it requires your personal information to pass through their servers, doing who knows what in the process. Do you know that these folks aren't using your personal information? I'm a bit shocked that the posts on the front page don't at least warn people that their usernames and passwords are entirely compromised. The ability to use the paid app will now also depend on the developers ability to maintain the servers at a level that can handle the load. Considering the other instagram option for us, is built in cascades, doesn't use a 3rd party server... I don't see how there is even a choice. I'm all for supporting a developer but they don't deserve the benefit of the doubt with my login credentials.
    ital1, hf199 and anon(5906760) like this.
    11-04-13 11:48 AM
    The app has a terrible rating in BBW because of login issues. The login issues exist only because the app relies on their own servers to use the app. This is it's fatal flaw. Not only is the app not cascades but it requires your personal information to pass through their servers, doing who knows what in the process. Do you know that these folks aren't using your personal information? I'm a bit shocked that the posts on the front page don't at least warn people that their usernames and passwords are entirely compromised. The ability to use the paid app will now also depend on the developers ability to maintain the servers at a level that can handle the load. Considering the other instagram option for us, is built in cascades, doesn't use a 3rd party server... I don't see how there is even a choice. I'm all for supporting a developer but they don't deserve the benefit of the doubt with my login credentials.
    Why have you been trying to put down this app since it was released. You moan about the server issue yet you most likeky use services like google etc.. totally hypocritical if you ask me. Leave us that like it and go use Igrann if you prefer that. What's your real problem? Is it because it looks better and is the more instagram experience of the two or is it the �2 price tag that's your problem?

Take a chill pill or smoke something already. Smfh.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-13 12:08 PM
    Why have you been trying to put down this app since it was released. You moan about the server issue yet you most likeky use services like google etc.. totally hypocritical if you ask me. Leave us that like it and go use Igrann if you prefer that. What's your real problem? Is it because it looks better and is the more instagram experience of the two or is it the �2 price tag that's your problem?

Take a chill pill or smoke something already. Smfh.

Posted via CB10
    I'm raising issue with the fact that peoples personal information (login / password) for instagram are going over a server which they have no idea if it's secure or not. This is nothing like using gmail. People around here tend to care a great deal about security, and this is as big of a security flaw as it gets. Do you know how their servers are using your login information? Do you know if your login information is being stored securely or in plain text. Do you realize there is a possibility of those servers being compromised and your information becoming available to everyone? That's my problem. Just because you don't understand the issue doesn't mean my issue is as petty as your comprehension allows.
    Branta likes this.
    11-04-13 12:30 PM
    Umm no. You are just a hater.
    11-04-13 12:39 PM
    This app is awesome! I recommend it! Better than iGrann
    11-04-13 12:45 PM
    I'm raising issue with the fact that peoples personal information (login / password) for instagram are going over a server which they have no idea if it's secure or not. This is nothing like using gmail. People around here tend to care a great deal about security, and this is as big of a security flaw as it gets. Do you know how their servers are using your login information? Do you know if your login information is being stored securely or in plain text. Do you realize there is a possibility of those servers being compromised and your information becoming available to everyone? That's my problem. Just because you don't understand the issue doesn't mean my issue is as petty as your comprehension allows.
    I agree. Yes I want this app along with others but if you are correct then it is not worth sacrificing blackberrys main asset of security. Mind you hacking my Instagram account for me at least is fairly minor, however it's the principle of the matter. I think we are just trying to demand the best from these applications, especially if paid for. And why shouldn't we?

Posted via CB10
    11-04-13 12:48 PM
    Can you give me an example of what terrible things they might be doing with our Instagram name and password? I'm not trying to be funny, just wondering.
    11-04-13 12:49 PM
    Can you give me an example of what terrible things they might be doing with our Instagram name and password? I'm not trying to be funny, just wondering.
    They are going to get our bank account info...?
    11-04-13 12:50 PM
    As far as calling for a whatsapp boycott? An "official" app and developer? Did you call that out as going to far?

How about you try to add to the conversation rather than merely judging people?

-_- too far

Posted via CB10
    11-04-13 12:51 PM
    Cant login, saying invalid account :/

Posted via CB10
    11-04-13 01:13 PM
    Have to reset your password, please read some of the Posts before yours. Blackgram works ok on my Q10

Posted via CB10
    11-04-13 01:35 PM
    Have to reset your password, please read some of the Posts before yours. Blackgram works ok on my Q10

Posted via CB10
    Working now sorry about that

Posted via CB10
    11-04-13 01:36 PM
    Woah... Under 'Naming Applications and Products' , BlackGram definitely will have issue with Instagram.
    So, we'll just have to wait until this app is pulled down from appworld.
    Don't know about services after that. Will current purchasers will get updates or left hanging?
    Time will tell.
    It's as much of a infringement as Instance for Windows phone...http://m.windowscentral.com/tag/instance

CB10 - Z10 -10.2.0.1791
    11-04-13 01:50 PM
    How did u get in? I still can't get in.

Posted via CB10
    Try every now and then and you'll be successful

Posted via CB10
    11-04-13 01:55 PM
    I find it kind of suspect people only get enraged by BlackBerry 3rd party apps but have no qualms with the same ones on other platforms. Good to see people so balanced in their views these days. Good luck in your crusades.

CB10 - Z10 -10.2.0.1791
    11-04-13 01:55 PM
265 ... 45678 ...