This is such a wonderful app. Best Instagram client for BlackBerry. Nice job sir!!

Posted via CB10
    Thanks man

Posted via CB10
    AYEBronze likes this.
    03-28-15 03:04 AM
    Curious Nemory how long does it take for you to respond to your emails? Been over 1 week.

Thx

Posted via CB10
    It actually depends. My week has been very busy. But everyone should get a reply of course .

Posted via CB10
    03-28-15 03:05 AM
    Hey is anyone else having the same issues as me? When trying to post a photo from the gallery via the Inst10 app (tapping the capture icon, then selecting gallery) and trying to tag someone in the picture, as soon as I start typing the name I'll get a list but if I type more than 2 letters the list is now blank and won't go away. I can't scroll up or down on the list and there is nothing I can do to get it away unless I cancel the whole process.
    Attachment 343888

Also, while scrolling through my feed some people's posts don't show. Just shows a black box when there should be an image there. The image shows up fine in iGrann but not Inst10 for some reason.
    Inst10
    Attachment 343889
    IGrann

Attachment 343890

Posted via CB10
    Weird issue brother. Also if you can try to clear cache? Maybe the corrupted image will be fixed. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    03-28-15 03:06 AM
    I was charged. It shows up on my credit card statement. I'm not sure where you got that information but it was definitely charged for the pro. I've got the receipt for it and everything

Posted via CB10
    What's your username? Ill just exempt you as pro. There has been a few users that had the same issue. A BlackBerry World Payments issue not of inst10.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    03-28-15 03:07 AM
    I have recieved and replied to DMs, but how do I initiate a new DM to someone else? I see where I tap on top right had side and takes me to "Direct" screen where I see history of past DMs that I replied to. Just not sure how to start one. I've emailed developer twice with no response.

Posted via Z10 - 10.2.1.3014
    Just like Instagram official . tap the camera icon, take a shot, then in the share to page, tap followers and add recipients.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-15 03:08 AM
    Why can't I sign back in to this app??

Posted via CB10
    Any specific errors or whatever? Try a reinstall please

Posted via CB10
    03-28-15 03:09 AM
    It didn't let me register without entering my name and phone number even when it said that they're just optional, and when my registration was complete and I logged in none of my provided information was in my profile (it was completely blank, only username). Bug or did those inputs gone somewhere else? ;>
    Its a code mistake. Should be fixed in next update. Thank you

Posted via CB10
    03-28-15 03:09 AM
    Nem, there seems to be a bug with images uploaded to IG via whosay (many celebrities use it)
    The pictures show up as low quality (view @goconstance on inst10)
    I guess it's uploaded at a different dimension other than default, and inst10 isn't parsing it correctly!
    Will do my best to finally fix all low quality issues. Thanks in the mean time try a clear cache

Posted via CB10
    03-28-15 03:10 AM
    I can't download the video because I'm not a pro user, I only click to play the video but I can't watch the entire video without stopping then I have to wait to see the rest, what's the issue?

Posted via CB10
    Can you compare in the official apps if the video is really cut or not like you experience on inst10? I believe the video player of inst10 has zero issues. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    03-28-15 03:12 AM
    What's your username? Ill just exempt you as pro. There has been a few users that had the same issue. A BlackBerry World Payments issue not of inst10.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    I was already exempted as a Pro user when you initially launched Inst10 in BB World. But the pro features never kicked in even though I got the pop-up stating that I was an exempted beta tester and even after multiple uninstall and reinstalls. my username is danielmawusi
    03-28-15 06:33 AM
    Did worked only happens when I remove account and try to sign in. I would need to reinstall just to get back on it thanks though.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-15 08:20 AM
    I can't comment on anyone's post! Anyone else having this problem? Keep getting message below.
    Inst10 - Native Instagram Client-img_20150328_085144.png

Posted via Z10 - 10.2.1.3014
    03-28-15 08:52 AM
    I noticed anything 2 years or older are blurry, before that Is fine. Except some days some accounts are a little blurry

Posted via CB10
    03-28-15 09:35 AM
    Thanks man

Posted via CB10
    No worries. This girl thinks the app is pretty cool and wanted to make sure I'd shout it out!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-28-15 01:59 PM
    Can you add the ability to delete comments?

Posted via CB10
    03-28-15 04:49 PM
    Can you add the ability to delete comments?

Posted via CB10
    And Edit.

Zwiped from my Zed/10.3.1
    03-28-15 08:17 PM
    hi...

Posted via CB10
    03-29-15 06:28 AM
    I can't even login with inst10 right now. No issues with my account because igrann and native instagram works fine. I also had already logged off properly from either apps.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-15 08:06 AM
    NemOry why don't you contact Rudy Huyn the maker of 6tag for windows phone to see if he has any tips for video upload and filters to work with inst10? Unless you already figured it out

Posted via CB10
    trinichindian and GodGibson like this.
    03-29-15 09:17 AM
    Nem please fix the phone freezing issue some of us are having. Every so often while using the app, it locks up the phone for like 20 seconds. Extremely annoying. I know some others mentioned the issue so I know it's not isolated. It's been present for various inst10 builds while using various BB10 OS versions

Posted via CB10
    donmateo, 007Storm and Marauder2 like this.
    03-31-15 05:49 PM
    Tried purchasing the Pro version for my wife's Q10 and when I hit Upgrade to Pro nothing happens. Went to BlackBerry world and all I see is a Open button to right corner.

Deleted the app and restated the phone and it still didn't work. I deleted the app and restarted the phone. When I went to BlackBerry world, the app is showing a open button top right corner, click on it and nothing happens.

I updated her phone to the latest official OS, did a restart and the problem is still there, top right hand corner there is a open button that does nothing.

I went to blackberry world - installed and the app is there and showing the same Open button. I hit the button and nothing happens. I long press on the app and select Uninstall - Delete but I get a Failed to Uninstall Inst10 for Instagram Error.

Any help in sorting this issue out would be appreciated. Thanks

Passeport
    03-31-15 09:20 PM
    Nem please fix the phone freezing issue some of us are having. Every so often while using the app, it locks up the phone for like 20 seconds. Extremely annoying. I know some others mentioned the issue so I know it's not isolated. It's been present for various inst10 builds while using various BB10 OS versions

Posted via CB10
    X2

Posted via CB10
    03-31-15 09:25 PM
    How is it that I deleted the app and it's still showing in my device monitor even after I restarted the phone? This does not sit well with me.

Attachment 344904
    03-31-15 10:31 PM
    Likely remnants from the hub integration. Seems like any app that uses hub takes awhile to fully remove itself. Sometimes a hard reset (push and hold power button until phone restarts and blue circle appears) clears this junk out.
    03-31-15 11:41 PM
    Likely remnants from the hub integration. Seems like any app that uses hub takes awhile to fully remove itself. Sometimes a hard reset (push and hold power button until phone restarts and blue circle appears) clears this junk out.
    Doesn't work. Still have same issues.

Passeport
    04-01-15 12:01 AM
2,550 ... 6162636465 ...