There's no update...not at all good like Facebook for Android

Via BlackBerry z10white
    07-02-14 03:09 PM
    BlackBerry writes their own FB client and updates on their own schedule.
    07-02-14 03:09 PM
    There was an update only a few weeks ago

Posted via CB10
    07-02-14 04:21 PM
    I'm fine with it because I just use it for basic things like messenger, news feed, saying happy birthday, posting stuff in a group, adding people, events, notifications and going on peoples walls

But I do agree for you power users, not sure what else is really needed but looking at Beta Zone. There seems to be a lot.

All I would like that goes for all apps in the HUB is some sort of quick launcher to the whole app. So it doesn't take up home screen space

List your concerns on beta zone since it seems to be the only forum that BlackBerry mods are actually active in haha.

Good luck

Posted via CB10
    07-02-14 11:18 PM
    There's no update...not at all good like Facebook for Android

Via BlackBerry z10white
    Pointless statement, unless you say what you think the app should do it just sounds like bashing.
    I've compared my friends ios app and android app to BlackBerrys and I can't think of anything they can do that I can't do on the BlackBerry fb app.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-14 01:12 PM
    Pointless statement, unless you say what you think the app should do it just sounds like bashing.
    I've compared my friends ios app and android app to BlackBerrys and I can't think of anything they can do that I can't do on the BlackBerry fb app.

Posted via CB10
    Blackberry actually has a better and most useful features

- Set new status on facebook or tweet through universal search

These below are all done in the HUB without even getting into the app
    - quick reply, post status, bestfriend's news feed/ comment replies/likes, start a new chat, birthday notifications and reply to birthdays
    - search all facebook ( notifications and messaging) history which isnt available on ANY facebook app or desktop client that I have seen. Under the notifications you only can see on the website you can and thats about it.

Like I said above an update is needed for power users but you really need to state your purpose instead of trolling

Posted via CB10
    07-03-14 01:39 PM
    Here's the problem I've had with my Facebook app. When I open it, it will update. And then it shows me like, maybe 6 or 8 "new" posts and then the previous old posts. I know there's more posts between those, I can see them on my computer. Why don't they show on the app? And often, if I pull down to update again it will suddenly remove a couple of the "new" posts like they were never there. What gives?
    sk8er_tor and BerryBerto like this.
    07-03-14 01:43 PM
    Here's the problem I've had with my Facebook app. When I open it, it will update. And then it shows me like, maybe 6 or 8 "new" posts and then the previous old posts. I know there's more posts between those, I can see them on my computer. Why don't they show on the app? And often, if I pull down to update again it will suddenly remove a couple of the "new" posts like they were never there. What gives?
    I had the same issue with my Z10, no problem with my Nexus 7 or my laptop.
    07-03-14 02:02 PM

Posted via CB10
    Here are a few things the BB10 Facebook app can't do:
    -the ability to view all posts on a timeline. On my own timeline, I can only view two posts and nothing else loads. This has been the case on a Z10 and Q10 so it's clearly the app.
    -not all posts load on the timeline and sometimes posts that I click Like on will then disappear when I refresh the timeline.
    -can't view or post replies with photos.
    -can't reply to a comment on a page
    -can't change Facebook settings within the app
    -UI needs a refresh to match the cleaner iOS/Android UI
    -and so on and so forth
    07-03-14 02:13 PM
    Like I said above an update is needed for power users but you really need to state your purpose instead of trolling

Posted via CB10[/QUOTE]

Excuse me but you quoted me then mentioned trolling, could you clarify who your response was to as in my opinion there is NO way my post could be perceived as trolling.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-14 04:25 PM

Posted via CB10

Excuse me but you quoted me then mentioned trolling, could you clarify who your response was to as in my opinion there is NO way my post could be perceived as trolling.

Posted via CB10
    I meant to say i agree with you on your trolling comment just didn't clarify :P

He did need to specify what problems he's having like sk8er_tor

misunderstanding don't worry about it
    der_mit likes this.
    07-03-14 04:34 PM
    The title made me laugh!

Posted via CB10 from the AWESOME Z30; because I know!
    anon(5818411) likes this.
    07-03-14 04:43 PM