Prime Day Deals:FireTV Stick $15 | Echo Dot $23
    ive tried Say it... I miss vlingo... but playing on my android tab with "open mic +" and "Assistant" I realize how nice those apps are to have (that is a virtual assistant style app) does anyone know of any in the works that have voice/phrase detection and can help set up appointments, write emails and general searches etc?
    12-13-13 10:08 PM
    I miss vlingo as well and have installed the SVoice apk (app is supposed to be like Siri) but haven't had the time to play around with it to see how it compares. You may want to try it on your Android tablet and if you like it and have the latest leak on your phone, you know what you can do.

EDIT: Just realized SVoice's terms of agreement references "Vlingo" so maybe SVoice is a lot like that app.
    Last edited by KemKev; 12-14-13 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Update...
    pkcable likes this.
    12-14-13 11:00 AM
    We are in virtual assistant services for taking care of your administrative, secretarial, clerical, and legal work. These tasks are, without a doubt, vital and necessary for your business and your business marketing, and we present a way for you to efficiently manage them the more critical aspects of your business or companys related work. We can also work with you to identify what your special or specialized needs are.

General Office Support Services
    Word processing
    Business correspondence writing
    Data entry
    Desktop publishing and design: flyers, brochures, newsletters, and other printed material
    Document proofreading and editing
    Spreadsheets, graphs, and charts
    Marketing assistance, including telemarketing
    Multimedia presentations and slideshows
    Database management and maintenance
    Research website
    Website Design and Development
    Internet marketing
    Website Maintance and website Updating
    Social Media marketing Manager

For more information please feel free to contact us
    Or visit our website: Offshore Virtual Assistants | virtual assistant services | professional virtual assistant services company
    02-01-14 01:32 PM
    We are in virtual assistant services for taking care of your administrative, secretarial, clerical, and legal work. These tasks are, without a doubt, vital and necessary for your business and your business marketing, and we present a way for you to efficiently manage them the more critical aspects of your business or companys related work. We can also work with you to identify what your special or specialized needs are.

General Office Support Services
    Word processing
    Business correspondence writing
    Data entry
    Desktop publishing and design: flyers, brochures, newsletters, and other printed material
    Document proofreading and editing
    Spreadsheets, graphs, and charts
    Marketing assistance, including telemarketing
    Multimedia presentations and slideshows
    Database management and maintenance
    Research website
    Website Design and Development
    Internet marketing
    Website Maintance and website Updating
    Social Media marketing Manager

For more information please feel free to contact us
    Or visit our website: Offshore Virtual Assistants | virtual assistant services | professional virtual assistant services company
    no disrespect but no one is going to pay $400-$1000 per month when they just want a simple phone personal assistant app.

You are advertising at the wrong place bud.. You shouldn't even be advertising on this site..
    02-01-14 01:49 PM
    02-01-14 01:54 PM
    yes, yes, yes... i really want a personal assistant! say what we may, but siri really is awesome! now windows phone 8.1 has it, c'mon blackberry! give us 'Barry'
    02-19-14 09:12 PM
    Buy a Vertu concierge service package

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 10:50 PM
    Jokes, of course :P

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 10:50 PM