I will buy this to support Gas who had singlehandedly developed a NATIVE INSTAGRAM CLIENT for BB10. I hope you guys pay his efforts
    My sentiments also.
    07-19-14 05:42 AM
    Bought just because for a buck it's worth supporting the dev
    07-19-14 08:30 AM
    Nice work. Bought. Because I think that we need to support the devs

Bug? When I receive a notification in the hub, I cannot open the notification. Also I need to mark more notifications and then mark as read for example. When I want to mark only one, or open one, failure. Nothing happens.

Posted via CB10
    07-19-14 08:32 AM
    Is anyone else having issues with marking notifications as "read" or even deleting them from the Hub?
    I have the problem with deleting notifications. It will only work if I select another notification that isn't from Igrann

Posted via CB10
    07-19-14 09:33 AM
    I have the problem with deleting notifications. It will only work if I select another notification that isn't from Igrann

Posted via CB10
    Try long hold the notification, go into select mode, then delete the one notification. That should remove it. Then when you open iGrann it will return to hub but read.

Unfortunately dev hasn't been able to reproduce problem.

Posted via CB10
    07-19-14 09:36 AM
    Bro, upload pics and use hashtag #nofilter . I've never used a filter, makes them look worse.

Posted via CB10
    to say this app is not a marvel because of no filters, is to be short-sighted in the worst degree.
    Get over it.
    coloibarra and RafiqK like this.
    07-19-14 10:43 AM

Posted via CB10
    Same here

I need to mark more than one notification

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk
    07-19-14 12:21 PM
    Never understood the hype of Instagram but I ended buying a copy for $0.99 too as a show of support. So now I am going to learn how to use Instagram...
    coloibarra likes this.
    07-20-14 11:03 PM
    Update to the delete notification problem. Long press and choose the "select more" option but don't actually select any other messages. Select delete and it should delete the notification (just worked for me).

Posted via CB10
    07-23-14 10:44 PM
    Update to the delete notification problem. Long press and choose the "select more" option but don't actually select any other messages. Select delete and it should delete the notification (just worked for me).

Posted via CB10
    I believe I already said that

Posted via CB10 on my Zed10. Find me on Twitter @jeffgerard
    07-23-14 10:48 PM
    It's a free app that runs perfectly fine on other devices. We pay 3 bucks? No thank you
    07-24-14 02:34 AM
    It's a free app that runs perfectly fine on other devices. We pay 3 bucks? No thank you
    Considering on other devices Instagram has developed the app themselves and one developer has taken the time to do the same thing for BlackBerry I think it's more than reasonable. People deserve to be paid for their work.
    07-24-14 05:50 AM
    I believe I already said that

Posted via CB10 on my Zed10. Find me on Twitter @jeffgerard
    Maybe I should have paid attention to "go into select mode" when I read your post... #ReadingFail

Posted via CB10
    07-24-14 05:54 AM
    Bought it just to support dev.
    SPNKr likes this.
    07-24-14 05:55 AM
    iGrann doesn't run on other devices. It's a whopping 99 cents. Why are people so cheap? Instagram refuses to develop a native (or even ported) version so if you want notifications, this is your only option currently.
    07-24-14 09:34 AM
    Considering on other devices Instagram has developed the app themselves and one developer has taken the time to do the same thing for BlackBerry I think it's more than reasonable. People deserve to be paid for their work.
    It is free for other phones... but we gotta pay... is my point (instagram as a whole not just Igrann to the other post)

P.S I don't have an instagram account. I'm just saying, for BlackBerry some basic things we have to pay for. Why don't we charge other phones to have bbm?
    07-24-14 10:28 AM
    It is free for other phones... but we gotta pay... is my point (instagram as a whole not just Igrann to the other post)

P.S I don't have an instagram account. I'm just saying, for BlackBerry some basic things we have to pay for. Why don't we charge other phones to have bbm?
    This has nothing to do with BlackBerry. One little dev decides to take on the task of creating an app that many people want because the giant devs can't be bothered. It's his right to ask for whatever he wants to charge. BlackBerry can't tell him what to do. I agree it sucks that we pay more for apps that on the other platforms but that's really for the candy if that's what you're into. My device is a work tool and not a toy. If I want a toy with all the free apps, I'll get an Android or god forbid, a fruit phone.
    coloibarra likes this.
    07-24-14 10:50 AM
    I said I don't have instagram or candy games lol but I also know that kids and girls help sales soooo instagram free and made for a device or paying for something called Igrann that's like instagram. Like cmon, shooting ourselves in the foot here. For apps and games it makes BlackBerry seem like that ***** no one wants to play with but will copy their things to fit in. Even tho I think all those games and such are silly, helps sales :s
    07-24-14 07:48 PM
    I said I don't have instagram or candy games lol but I also know that kids and girls help sales soooo instagram free and made for a device or paying for something called Igrann that's like instagram. Like cmon, shooting ourselves in the foot here. For apps and games it makes BlackBerry seem like that ***** no one wants to play with but will copy their things to fit in. Even tho I think all those games and such are silly, helps sales :s
    The more you talk the less sense you make...

Posted via CB10
    scottishchris likes this.
    07-24-14 08:33 PM
    Easy guys:

- Want a free native IG client, download iGrann.
    - Want a native headless IG client with Hub integration, buy iGrann Pro.
    - Want original IG app, use the android app.

You have many options to choose from.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 100-1.
    RafiqK, zmsox and scottishchris like this.
    07-24-14 09:42 PM
    The more you talk the less sense you make...

Posted via CB10
    Well its text, I would speak slower for you but it looks like you wouldn't understand regardless lol I don't know how else to put it man forget it.
    07-25-14 12:26 AM
71 123