Why isn't this thread blowing up like it should????bump bump bump!!!

BBM channels: c00121c99 for some knowledge and c00123fca for some real hip hop
    It's Saturday afternoon (well here) and it's nice outside. That can be the only possible reason
    09-28-13 03:21 PM
    Ok first, YOU ROCK!!! Second, when will we see this hit BB world?
    Sincerly, a Q10 user who is craving this.
    Last edited by tonytraj17; 09-28-13 at 04:48 PM.
    09-28-13 03:22 PM
    BlackBerry native photo editing allows for filters.

So...this is fantastic. I am speechless.

You are awesome. I applaud you.

-STV on Z10STL100-3/10.1.0.4780 TMO US
    Great, I could not test the camera yet (simulator does not have camera). But hope can do soon.
    I could test the photo upload uploading an photo from the gallery.
    Also a suggestion: if you haven't already, implement Q10 and Q5 keyboard shortcuts, like C for Compose, L for refresh (similar to the OS shortcuts). They are SO much faster and make use of an excellent BlackBerry feature.
    Thanks, will add keyboard shortcuts.
    I would also make the dark theme shown on the Q10 available for the Z10 on the app because many, including I love the dark theme. So creating an option would be great.

Posted via CB10
    I thinked add theme support, currently there is not "easy" way but setting the colors manually or compiling again the app with the other theme.
    I do not know if it is a "feature" of Q10 but in simulator all apps without a default theme are displayed using the dark theme.
    I wonder how will your approach not make you get blocked from using the Instagram API? Because if you do, I'm happy to pay for your app
    Really, I can not ensure that IG is not going to block/delete the content upload by this app when it is made public or after a time.
    But If they do, I will try to find a way to bypass that.
    09-28-13 03:24 PM
    It's Saturday afternoon (well here) and it's nice outside. That can be the only possible reason
    Lol it is pretty nice, I'm out myself as well, but still hit up CB when I can

09-28-13 03:25 PM
    Holy ****, u don't know what you have just done!!,
    U sir! Where is the bashers now? Que the people saying it's not the same it's too late etc..

But me I'll just ask...

iGrann: The first full native Instagram Client for BlackBerry 10-image.png

Posted via CB10
    bbmtna, walt63, eldricho and 5 others like this.
    Well if he doesn't charge for it they should allow it.

RDZONE99 and 12Danny123 like this.
    well done will buy it on day 0 of the release. just an idea even big companies like skype are putting on preview versions. when it comes to beta stage you can put it on blackberry world. and get feedbacks. just an idea.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 03:29 PM
    Can not edit the thread title.
    I decided it to release it as a free app without ads or limits.
    09-28-13 03:33 PM
    well done will buy it on day 0 of the release. just an idea even big companies like skype are putting on preview versions. when it comes to beta stage you can put it on blackberry world. and get feedbacks. just an idea.
    Hopefully, this week I am going to test the app in a phone at Blackberry Tech Center.
    And if it works like in the simulator, will publish it to BB World. Then it is up to BB to approve and publish it.
    09-28-13 03:36 PM
    This is an awesome effort. I think it is a good idea to make it free, since you don't know when the Instagram folks will shut this down. It may be a some time before they even notice it. It took them a long time to notice the guy who did this on WP8.

Anyway, good luck to you and nice work!
    CobaltTiNor likes this.
    09-28-13 03:39 PM
    For doing this, you will be raised on shoulders and carried through the town. Monuments will be raised in your glory.

All the best

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 03:39 PM
    Nice if approved I'm sure the CrackBerry community will pm you some cash. I will if it gets approved you have a $100 dollar
    donation coming from me for future work and support.
    09-28-13 03:40 PM
    How do I download?

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 03:41 PM
    Dude, get a donation link once this is finished, I'll donate any amount I can, release it free, then just send me a donation link,

Why is this not on front page? O.o or maybe their waiting for official release, well ok

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 03:43 PM
    Holy ****, u don't know what you have just done!!,
    U sir! Where is the bashers now? Que the people saying it's not the same it's too late etc..

But me I'll just ask...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	7089 
Size:	64.3 KB 
ID:	206065

Posted via CB10
    It isn't really about the 'bashers'. Similar situation on Windows Phone where there are 3-4 apps that allow you practically full Instagram functionality. Yet the platform still gets bashed in reviews for no official Instagram app.
    I guess for many people, it's the official app or nothing. Which is a shame...many third party apps do the job better.

What I'm saying is, don't expect the 'no Instagram on BB10' cries to fully die down.

The OP is to be congratulated...really nice effort!
    kbz1960 and dannykavs like this.
    09-28-13 03:49 PM
    I agree with the donation link too. if you want beta testers, you can always upload the bar file here too. I'd be willing to beta test.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 03:50 PM
    Probably because it's my understanding that this is an unauthorized, and possibly illegal hack into Instagram's services?
    Not exactly. Instagram is fairly tolerant of these guys unless you use the words 'insta' or 'gram' in your app name. There are several clients on Windows Phone that Instagram hasn't shut down .
    09-28-13 03:51 PM
    Probably because it's my understanding that this is an unauthorized, and possibly illegal hack into Instagram's services?
    Nope actually windows has 6tag that's ok with instagram, heck they should be ok with this, I hope they are,or if they go against this trust me it will look bad on them.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 03:51 PM
    It looks beautiful! Great work!
    09-28-13 03:52 PM
    I'll also be willing to beta test with a lot of feedback to you

Posted via CB10
    ayandakeith likes this.
    09-28-13 03:54 PM
    You've received a thanks and a like from me.. will this be a free or paid app?

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 03:54 PM
    You've received a thanks and a like from me.. will this be a free or paid app?

Posted via CB10
    Free he said in the thread, just waiting on a thread name upgrade

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 03:55 PM
    Good stuff! I cannot wait to try out your application as well. I wish you nothing but success. If the browse and upload video function works, whenever that function arrives, this app will be a killer.
    09-28-13 03:58 PM
    When it goes available and free.. make sure to make an donation button/link. Many will be more than happy to reward you for your awesome and hard work! You deserve more and thank you .

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 04:01 PM
    Now if add in the Squircle you will have my complete support.

Posted via CB10 | Owner Squircle of Trust Channel | PIN 00120C87
    bradu1, Dent4DA08, Pdinos3 and 5 others like this.
    09-28-13 04:03 PM
8,048 1234 ...