Aha I ain't got nothing against ya so it can be said I like your posts

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    But do you like me as a person? Like, do you want to be best friends?

Posted via CB10
    SPNKr likes this.
    11-13-13 05:56 PM
    Only me here thinking that he might not actually be developing this for BlackBerry World? He is obviously smart enough to know Google would never allow this.

He is probably just creating the app as a sideloadable .bar for the community....

You all seen fixated on him creating this for submission? He will probably just release the bar, and I for one certainly wouldn't be moaning!

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 06:04 PM
    Only me here thinking that he might not actually be developing this for BlackBerry World? He is obviously smart enough to know Google would never allow this.

He is probably just creating the app as a sideloadable .bar for the community....

You all seen fixated on him creating this for submission? He will probably just release the bar, and I for one certainly wouldn't be moaning!

Posted via CB10
    of course, there will always be a percentage of scumbags like you who have no problems piggy-backing off the hard work of others (be it developers or corporations) at no cost
    11-13-13 09:12 PM
    Google owns the rights to their store and their services. They get to decide how and when they are used and by whom. No one else gets to make business decisions for them any more than I can choose to rent your house out this weekend and split the revenue with you. It's your house.

Similarly Instagram owns their service and their API and made their conditions for its use crystal clear.

I get that someone is trying to be a hero here, but you can't step all over someone else's IP to get your 15 minutes.

Again, this seems like a talented developer. Why not work on things which are actually allowed? Why knowingly violate Google and Facebook's IP rights?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    And it's all right for Google to ripoff all the patent holders to make Android? And is it okay for YouTube to earn ad revenue from pirated movies and music? BlackBerry should do this and then we can see who wins in the lawsuits

Developer of AutoCrop Scanner
    11-13-13 09:21 PM
    Actually they didn't turn a blind eye to WP ports they constantly changed their API to mess up those devs. And now WP is getting the official instagram app

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    But wasn't one of those apps (I think it was 6tag) send to Instagram to see if it complied with their ToS and then send back and not looked at again by Instagram again?

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 09:22 PM
    of course, there will always be a percentage of scumbags like you who have no problems piggy-backing off the hard work of others (be it developers or corporations) at no cost
    Haha wow, someone is taking this a bit too personally...
    mufc1 likes this.
    11-13-13 11:44 PM
    Literally have no idea what your talking about? Piggy backing off others??

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 02:44 AM
    Seems his new twitter account has been suspended... someone wasn't happy with. his actions.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 06:35 PM
    Google owns the rights to their store and their services. They get to decide how and when they are used and by whom. No one else gets to make business decisions for them any more than I can choose to rent your house out this weekend and split the revenue with you. It's your house.

Similarly Instagram owns their service and their API and made their conditions for its use crystal clear.

I get that someone is trying to be a hero here, but you can't step all over someone else's IP to get your 15 minutes.

Again, this seems like a talented developer. Why not work on things which are actually allowed? Why knowingly violate Google and Facebook's IP rights?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Same reason they do it on windows mobile devices and get away with it. Personally why the hell would instagram care? He is doing something for free that they are to sorry to do for themselves which is bring their app to another platform in all reality he's doing their lazy *** a favor. Besides isn't it a free app?

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 12:36 AM
    Full image showing the progress of my new project, my Dev Alpha is shown under "My Devices" in Google Play:

Igrann developer taking on new project-my-devices.png
    11-16-13 12:10 PM
    Full image showing the progress of my new project, my Dev Alpha is shown under "My Devices" in Google Play:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	My Devices.png 
Views:	175 
Size:	35.0 KB 
ID:	221442
    Nice, can't wait to see how it turns out.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    11-16-13 03:26 PM
36 12