My 80 % sharing is on Whatsapp I will love To see if Whatsapp should make it like BBM has done... the person to whom I share the pic should be there on share screen

I wish Whatsapp should integrate this feature-img_20140430_132751.png

Posted via CB10
    04-30-14 03:38 AM
    Then you should share on BBM since it has the options you prefer
    04-30-14 06:48 AM
    We'd love to integrate features like that too. However, features like this (and the search instant-actions) tend to not be available to 3rd party apps. However, should BlackBerry ever start to open them up, we absolutely will take advantage.
    FrankIAm, mikechawla and der_mit like this.
    04-30-14 09:54 AM
    Why hate on WhatsApp? If for anything, WhatsApp has been greatly improved and has long been supporting BB10. Seriously, the rude words and harsh treatment shown to this great app on Crackberry is just unacceptable!

We'd love to integrate features like that too. However, features like this (and the search instant-actions) tend to not be available to 3rd party apps. However, should BlackBerry ever start to open them up, we absolutely will take advantage.
    This feature is supported by 3rd party apps eg iGrann.

Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.2234 "the iPhone Nemesis"
    04-30-14 10:14 AM
    I don't want to follow BBM I want to follow the wind that is now following the Whatsapp I don't want to brag by having 10 people connected via BBM I want to enjoy the 200 people connected via Whatsapp to me.... I can't force my father to leave symbion Nokia that I want to connect to you with BBM I can't force my friends to leave Nokia asha for BBM lol because Whatsapp is everywhere and much much reliable than BBM... I love BBM but it sometime don't respond but Whatsapp never did that to me o.O

Seriously if I want to chill I use BBM but if I want connections and long chat I definitely prefer whatsapp all the way.... thanks to Whatsapp my whole family is connected like we are in a room talking chating sharing everything....

Here if I say I am on BBM no one cares but if I say I am not on Whatsapp then that will be my last day hahaha

Posted via CB10
    Haytham Hamad likes this.
    04-30-14 10:49 AM
    Thanks from the bottom of my heart for your 1000000000 percent dedication and support for BlackBerry 10 and responding constantly, covering the whole crackberry inspite of the negativity

Posted via CB10
    04-30-14 10:54 AM
    Why hate on WhatsApp? If for anything, WhatsApp has been greatly improved and has long been supporting BB10. Seriously, the rude words and harsh treatment shown to this great app on Crackberry is just unacceptable!

Then can Whatsapp integrate this?

Posted via CB10
    04-30-14 10:56 AM
    Then can Whatsapp integrate this?

Posted via CB10
    Which feature is specifically being referred to? Instant Actions, Contact-specific share suggestions, or appearing in the Extended Search list (which we already do)?

Can anyone show a screenshot/example?
    04-30-14 11:00 AM
    op meant like awaiskan pic show up

Posted via CB10
    04-30-14 11:06 AM
    Ooooo now I get it. You want to share to a particular contact within WhatsApp, right??

04-30-14 11:10 AM
    If the OP wants the pic of the said contact shown up for ease, then I guess only blackberry apps can do that.

04-30-14 11:19 AM
    Which feature is specifically being referred to? Instant Actions, Contact-specific share suggestions, or appearing in the Extended Search list (which we already do)?

Can anyone show a screenshot/example?
    What he meant, I think, is to have specific WhatsApp contacts appear on the Quick Share bar instead of the general WhatsApp icon (after which you have to select a contact).

It would be really nice if you (WhatsApp) could implement this. One of the posters above said iGrann has this feature, I can't verify this, but that would mean it's available for 3rd party apps. It would make the experience much better than it already is.
    04-30-14 11:40 AM
    Yes as mentioned above... a BBM contact with his display pic on share screen... so a whatsapp contact with his display pic on share screen would be awesome... so I would have my whole family with their pic on share screen and I will love to share like this just a click rather than Whatsapp then search then send

Posted via CB10
    04-30-14 12:12 PM
    all my whatsapp friends in north america are now on bbm, my asians on line. Whatsapp is terrible especially now owned by zuckerberg.
    Gykesdollars and Pdinos3 like this.
    04-30-14 12:14 PM
    What he meant, I think, is to have specific WhatsApp contacts appear on the Quick Share bar instead of the general WhatsApp icon (after which you have to select a contact).

It would be really nice if you (WhatsApp) could implement this. One of the posters above said iGrann has this feature, I can't verify this, but that would mean it's available for 3rd party apps. It would make the experience much better than it already is.
    I thought iGrann only allowed sharing photos to a public feed, not to a specific contact.

In any case, if anyone can post a screenshot of this feature working with another 3rd party app, that would be appreciated.
    04-30-14 12:47 PM
    all my whatsapp friends in north america are now on bbm, my asians on line. Whatsapp is terrible especially now owned by zuckerberg.
    NOBODY CARES

04-30-14 02:12 PM
    Just resolve the issue with deleting a group chat and not having you exit from the group. That is all I want, intuitive flow. It makes zero sense how it is now.

SQN100-1 10.2.1.2947 | STA100-3 10.2.1.2947
    04-30-14 09:40 PM

Dude chill, after all this is Crackberry, we are the unofficial BlackBerry Army and we will promote BlackBerry's services and devices whenever possible not for the sake of promoting but simply because they are rock solid. Anyway it is a personal preference after.

I use and like WhatsApp my self but I don't like the fact that I can't control whom can reach me over it and many other reasons, just wait until Facebook prostitutes the poor thing.

Happy WhatsApp-ing and BBM-ing everyone.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-14 01:05 PM