Guys I am a long time blackberry user and currently own a Z3. I have found every app I need thru various options and can't complain much. Yes there is a lag when we use the android ports but at least there is something. This is the way I look at it.

The real question is 'will we have the real business apps ' that we use everyday readily available. I have searched long and far but could not find a port for 'Cisco Jabber IM '. If Blackberry wants me to spend premium then it goes without saying that these apps MUST be there.

Webex is a good app but still more needs to be done.
    Hope such facts are taken care.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-14 11:13 PM
    BlackBerry took great strides to convince big name apps they should build for BB10. Some did, and some unfortunately didn't. For business users, they do have:

Check out Enterprise IM for Cisco in BlackBerry World! You can find it at Enterprise IM for Cisco - BlackBerry World
    08-05-14 12:01 AM
    Thanks , I downloaded and installed the app . But when I try to run it it says"Workspace needs to be setup " .My compay does not have BB Enterrise. My earlier Jabber in 9810 & 9900 never had this issue .

Please advise.
    Allen
    08-05-14 04:27 AM
    Thanks , I downloaded and installed the app . But when I try to run it it says"Workspace needs to be setup " .My compay does not have BB Enterrise. My earlier Jabber in 9810 & 9900 never had this issue .

Please advise.
    Allen

Please advise.
    Allen

You do have to have workspace licenses for this to work properly. You also need the cert from your Cisco server loaded in a share that your BES can get to. It's explained in the Enterprise IM for Cisco Configuration guide. The app works well but pictures of your contacts don't show up and you can't do video chat. As a simple IM it works great.
    08-12-14 11:33 AM