Alrighty, I need a checklist/tasklist/whatever list app with the following features:

1. Supports multiple lists
    2. Fast input of items (no need to press additional buttons/menus, just tap the textbar, type the item, and press enter)
    3. Does not automatically order the items by any criteria (can have the option to do so later), but rather leaves the item positions by the order they were entered
    4. Order the items by check (i.e. place the checked items above and/or below the unchecked items)
    5. Copy/Move items from one list to another

Is there an app existing that does all this? The app Speedy Checklist has all except #5. Is there any other list app that has all five requirements?

Heck, I'd pay 10 dollars to someone who will make it!
    07-03-13 12:11 AM
    I havent seen one that has all 5, but you might email some of the devs of them and see if they can add it as a feature. Or even, head over the the dev area and ask if anyone is willing to make it.
    07-03-13 12:45 AM
    I can make one for you

Check out Listy for BlackBerry 10 in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/27180879

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 01:40 AM
    Slick tasks is a great one. It is $10 though but I've found it to be well worth the money. It's simple and I think it does all the things you're asking. Though I'm not sure about moving things to other lists.

Posted via CB10 using my BlackBerry Z10 smartphone
    07-03-13 06:33 AM
    Alrighty, I need a checklist/tasklist/whatever list app with the following features:

1. Supports multiple lists
    2. Fast input of items (no need to press additional buttons/menus, just tap the textbar, type the item, and press enter)
    3. Does not automatically order the items by any criteria (can have the option to do so later), but rather leaves the item positions by the order they were entered
    4. Order the items by check (i.e. place the checked items above and/or below the unchecked items)
    5. Copy/Move items from one list to another

Is there an app existing that does all this? The app Speedy Checklist has all except #5. Is there any other list app that has all five requirements?

Heck, I'd pay 10 dollars to someone who will make it!
    Which version of Speedy Checklist are you using?
    I believe your #5 may be in the latest v1.8.
    It is called something like create New from Checked.
    I have a similar need and contacted the developer via email to ask if it was possible and it was added.

Note, if you are running less than 10.1, v1.7 may be what you are seeing in appworld. This is how it is for me. But if you contact the developer, Tristan can probably help you out.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 07:09 AM
    Thanks for the replies, everyone, sorry for not replying earlier.

Update on my search for the best list app:

Just several hours after starting this thread, Tristan, the developer of Speed Checklist, finally gave in to my pleading of adding the copy/pasting of items between lists, and gave me a beta to test it.

HOLY COW it is now AMAZING. I already have Slick Tasks for my Z10, but compared to the beta Speedy Checklist, Slick is like a snail compared to the rabbit that is Speedy. All that I am looking for in a list app are now in this app. Slick Tasks will still trump over Speedy Checklist when it comes to due dates, special formatting, sharing, syncing, tabs, and all that, but I do not need any of those, it will just slow down not just the app but also the use of it.

Tristan also mentioned, aside from UI improvements, another innovation in a future beta: the ability to add/hide menu items to streamline even further the use of the app. I am very excited for it
    07-14-13 09:26 PM
    I can make one for you

Check out Listy for BlackBerry 10 in BlackBerry World! You can find it at BlackBerry World - Listy for BlackBerry 10

Posted via CB10
    Oh you, made Listy? I have it on my Z10 too. However it did not have everything I need....Sorry for not replying earlier
    07-14-13 09:32 PM