Simply don't understand why you didn't buy a phone where it is already available if this is so important for you to ditch the whole phone for two apps!!
    Just consider the hundreds of thousands, heck, millions of smartphone buyers who haven't even looked at BB10 and have gone straight to iDroid for the apps they want.

Wen buying a phone you're buying into a platform that meets your needs. It's going to take much more than peek and flow to steer people back to BlackBerry.
    agp101 and dannyeo like this.
    07-11-13 01:29 AM
    Not for only two apps no instagram no wechat no viber no tweetdeck and lot more! Developers aren't making apps because lack of users and users aren't buying phones because lack of apps #iSad

Posted via CB10
    Tweetdeck is dropping all phone apps. You either use it from a Mac/PC or use web.tweetdeck.com which I use all the time on the Web browser.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 01:30 AM
    Not for only two apps no instagram no wechat no viber no tweetdeck and lot more! Developers aren't making apps because lack of users and users aren't buying phones because lack of apps #iSad

Posted via CB10
    Ever try Blaq?

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 02:33 AM
    Ever try Blaq?

Posted via CB10
    Yes I'm using Blaq

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 05:31 AM
    You would return a phone for this???!

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 06:42 AM
    who cares about a couple of apps , the phone has way more great things than a few apps that not to many people cares about, see u back soon on a bb uniform pal.
    The majority of the costumers buying new phones DO CARE ABOUT APPS, I just don't know why the die hard BB users just don't get it? Things have changed drastically here in the USA since BB held the top spot here many years ago. If you where to take a survey today of the typical smartphone consumer here in the USA, you would find that unless the CORE APPS that exist on the other platforms are available, no one is going to leave their current platform to come to Blackberry and thats just the way it is.

Forget side-loading and all that BS, the typical consumer has no clue what your talking about. They have been using apps to do their typical task with for a while now and are not going to use a browser that lacks some of the functions that are built into the custom apps they are used to using everyday.

What really concerns me is the fact that all these managers up there at the BB offices with their fancy degrees in marketing and research haven't figured this out yet, the ones at Samsung, Apple and Microsoft have and thats why they hold the top three spots?
    DINGSTER1 and agp101 like this.
    07-11-13 07:26 AM
    You buy a phone to suit your lifestyle. If the OP values 5 specific apps & BlackBerry 10 does not offer them, then the most I can do is thank him for at least giving the platform a try before returning the device. I can live with a few sideloaded apps, but there is nothing like having a native option. It seems like BB fans have gotten to the point that as soon as someone says they're not a die hard fan, they get stoned.
    litig8or98 likes this.
    07-11-13 07:48 AM
    07-11-13 07:50 AM
33 12