1. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    an app that projects my bb10 photos via wifi to anyone's tv
    01-16-13 10:54 AM
    Google maps and flipboard are my top two requests. Instagram, pinterest and tumblr would be nice too.
    01-16-13 12:49 PM
    @jimpilot
    Ok it works well.

I'll add map functionality when I get my device(I think it was crashing on my playbook because the library I am using demands external storage to store map tiles which the PB doesn't have)
    I think this one will the be only one on appworld that keeps track on the lifetime distance at this point.. longclick the clear button to clear lifetime distance.
    01-16-13 01:48 PM
    Can I get it on my Playbook to test out now?
    01-16-13 07:38 PM
    My purported claims of it working well appear to be exaggerated as it works well on my test device, but my playbook gps is acting strange- even on the no frills gps tester I downloaded from appworld. Grrr! I don't think it's getting a lock.
    01-17-13 08:48 AM
    A notes app for making to-do list and taking notes, like evernote if you will
    01-17-13 08:50 AM
    My purported claims of it working well appear to be exaggerated as it works well on my test device, but my playbook gps is acting strange- even on the no frills gps tester I downloaded from appworld. Grrr! I don't think it's getting a lock.
    Remember lots of folks have had issues with the Playbook GPS. If you haven't already read it here is a Crackberry thread on the issue:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...lained-609597/

Hopefully the Z10 won't have the same issue.
    01-17-13 11:33 AM
    Remember lots of folks have had issues with the Playbook GPS. If you haven't already read it here is a Crackberry thread on the issue:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...lained-609597/

Hopefully the Z10 won't have the same issue.
    The fact is, I didn't know my PlayBook even had a gps receiver until I started looking into coding your app. Clearly the issue has not been resolved, but never fear. I got a call today from fedex saying my dev a is coming tomorrow morning(that will be my third device rim has given me). Since I wrote that tripometer app for you I also wrote a where-did-i-park car finder that uses the gps- hopefully that guy will port to the dev a. Since the port a thon starts tomorrow, I won't have time to work on the tripometer more till after the port a thon.
    01-17-13 06:29 PM
    Ok, after watching CrackBerry Kevin talk about CES on YouTube, some commenter was complaining about a decent TV GUIDE App. I agree, and even the OS 7 + browsers are bad and slow, with checkerboards etc, browsing on it is tough...sooo please Someone make a great TV GUIDE app.
    carlyincanada likes this.
    01-19-13 01:23 AM
    My current 'can't-live-without' apps are MeterBerry and AOSLED. I will miss them when I move to BB10, so I'm crossing my fingers apps similar to these will be available.
    01-19-13 02:00 PM
    Wicked Bob, how is it coming?
    01-26-13 02:22 PM
    Skype.
    Only thing missing from my os6 9780.
    Skype would make the hop to "10" a no-brainer from me.
    01-27-13 09:39 AM
    two apps:
    1) I want to be able to rip music off of Soundcloud. I listen to music from edmtunes.com on my computer and 9810 phone. works well, but i'd like to download directly from the site. sometimes they dont have options to download mp3s.

2) youtube to mp4 or mp3. Can you make an app that downloads youtube videos and converts them directly into a local video/mp3?
    01-27-13 07:54 PM
    3. i actually would like a bittorrent client. i wanan be able to download torrents directly from my phone.
    01-27-13 07:55 PM
    I was thinking about something along the lines of an augmented reality locations app using the wikitude sdk.

Also I have always been wishing to have an AR flight tracker app where you can point the phone's camera at a plame in the sky, determine it's type, destination, altitude, bearing, the airport it took off from, how long it's been in the air and the airline. There is nothing like that on any platform out there today and I believe that would make you a god amongst developers
    01-27-13 08:17 PM
    I am addicted to Flipboard. I'd love to have that on BlackBerry. Sideswipe is OK, but Flipboard Rocks.
    So, other than Skype, Flipboard would be a super plus on 10 for me.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    01-27-13 09:49 PM
    Wicked Bob, how is it coming?
    It seem the Dev Alpha is just faking that is has gps also. My apps, plus a few others I downloaded give no good numbers.

I guess I won't know until RIM tests my gps submissions and gets back to me.
    01-28-13 10:08 AM
    It seem the Dev Alpha is just faking that is has gps also. My apps, plus a few others I downloaded give no good numbers.

I guess I won't know until RIM tests my gps submissions and gets back to me.

Well as soon as they are available I can test it for you if you're not getting one right away.
    01-28-13 10:26 AM
    They had a trade up program(where you could trade your dev alpha for a market ready bb10 device) I applied for but I think I missed the deadline by like 40 minutes- gotten no word on that.
    01-28-13 01:34 PM
    Good luck to you and thanks for asking for ideas.

Two ideas that I have would be helpful to me are;

A recipe app where I can add my recipes and /or add a recipe from a website easily And also be able to share by email, Facebook etc. Or import from Pinterest other websites too.
    It would be great to make a grocery list of items needed by tapping on an ingredient and be able to print list and print recipe.
    Categories such as appetizers, soup, salad, main dish, meat, poultry, side dish, dessert . Always wanted to make my own cook book but have no idea how to organize all my recipes lol.

My other idea is for my small business, Scentsy wick less warmers and wax bars to keep track of sales, customer orders/reordering, their favorite scents. Also inventory for my stock on hand, business expenses, commission and able to produce and print sales/revenue reports. There is an app for iphone but I've never seen it.

Hope this might be possible, thanks for your time and consideration
    01-29-13 12:53 AM
    Well as soon as they are available I can test it for you if you're not getting one right away.
    One of my gps apps came back as approved which would lead me to believe that it worked. Though I'm not sure how stringent the testing is.
    01-29-13 10:46 AM
    One of my gps apps came back as approved which would lead me to believe that it worked. Though I'm not sure how stringent the testing is.
    Any idea about the one for tracking your jog/walk? What will the name be?
    01-29-13 11:18 AM
    Not an app, but I would love the ability to dictate emails and/or texts like I did with Android and iPhone during my brief stray to them.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    01-29-13 05:56 PM
    Any idea about the one for tracking your jog/walk? What will the name be?
    I didn't get an email from them abut that one but apparently is up on appworld now- so I guess it works. If I remember right I think it was the very same version I sent you. I named it GPS Trip:
    BlackBerry World
    01-29-13 09:13 PM
    An App.net client!!
    01-30-13 06:57 PM
91 1234