A good Ebook-Reader that can open many different formats, and has simple wireless Bookmark sharing between Playbook and Phone so u can read on one device and continue on the other..
    elkay62 and EsJayDee like this.
    12-22-12 11:29 AM
    X-PLANE or F-18 Carrier Landing

or other flying/ flight management applications for pilots
    12-27-12 11:39 PM
    ambience feature is the last feature shown on this vid

12-28-12 05:17 PM
    I'd love a complete PIM app with calendar, notes, tasks, lists / sublists with GTD features. and Something that syncs to both he clouds (toodledo for example) and native BB10 PIM features.
    Polopoulos likes this.
    12-29-12 01:35 AM
    I will love to see something like magic jack or nettalk for BB10 that will be the app i want
    12-29-12 01:28 PM
    I second the working out app: one that works with a calendar where you can schedule what you'll be working on ahead of time (legs on monday, weights on tuesday, and whether there are group classes to attend on a particular day and at what time), also it should have a way to record how much weight and reps were completed and a chart to track progress, calories burned chart, a pedometer to track running speed and distance and calories burned would help too, and a meal plan feature. Being able to post results and all on social networks, and sync with music folder on the phone would be fantastic to go with it. If such an app is made, I would pay top dollar for it. There is just nothing great out there on BB and I hope BB10 is different.
    j_fiore likes this.
    01-02-13 07:03 AM
    Ok I need 2 more ideas for apps that can be written in less than 6 hours. Simple apps.. but useful and not horrifically stupid.

Slightly stupid ok!
    Last edited by wickedbob; 01-12-13 at 05:16 PM.
    01-12-13 04:34 PM
    Navita translator, advance os & led!!

I want a app that can list from A-Z like a dictionary. I want to store sentences into those A-Z categories whereby I can insert translations of other languages along with it. I want to use this app to help me learn other languages. Also please integrate search function deeply within A-Z category so I can easily find the sentence or words/phrases that I'm looking for. I don't know if this is hard to write but i need it badly
    Last edited by g2gcya; 01-13-13 at 06:40 AM.
    01-13-13 06:27 AM
    How about an app that tracks your walking or running distance. Something like "Go Walking" on the iPhone. It uses GPS and maps to trace your route and also keeps running totals.
    01-13-13 08:30 AM
    Navita translator, advance os & led!!

I want a app that can list from A-Z like a dictionary. I want to store sentences into those A-Z categories whereby I can insert translations of other languages along with it. I want to use this app to help me learn other languages. Also please integrate search function deeply within A-Z category so I can easily find the sentence or words/phrases that I'm looking for. I don't know if this is hard to write but i need it badly
    So you just need an app that has a searchable database with 2 fields- one for the first language and the other for the second language. Like this:

English French
    I'm hungry. J'ai faim

Is that correct?
    01-14-13 11:24 AM
    I'm not using any of the native dev kits, so I am unsure if I can access the accelerometer for the pedometer but I may try this in the future.

I wrote a camera app the other day only to discover that the cam was not supported the way I am coding.
    01-14-13 11:28 AM
    I'm not using any of the native dev kits, so I am unsure if I can access the accelerometer for the pedometer but I may try this in the future.

I wrote a camera app the other day only to discover that the cam was not supported the way I am coding.
    The one I'm using on the I-phone uses GPS to track distance. Works better than a pedometer.
    01-14-13 02:30 PM
    The one I'm using on the I-phone uses GPS to track distance. Works better than a pedometer.
    Sorry, yeah you did say that. Don't know why I had accelerometer on the mind. I will have to check to see if I can access the gps receiver.
    01-14-13 03:40 PM
    Hope so it's one I use a lot
    01-14-13 04:06 PM
    Hope so it's one I use a lot
    Initial tests have proven successful and I am very interested in writing this app. I was able to pull my lat. and long. off my playbook tho a better design will be possible when I get my dev alpha.
    01-14-13 10:58 PM
    Great! Features I use a lot are running total over time, mileage today and the map that traces your route (I get out a lot a way from home and the map keeps me from getting lost and allows me to plan route as I go).

I plan on getting a Z10 on release, so if I can help let me know.
    01-15-13 07:35 AM
    Are you traveling mostly on foot and want smaller units of measurement or the bigger ones or both? And metric or standard?
    01-15-13 09:38 AM
    I use this to measure my running and walking distance in1/10 mile measures. So on foot and standard measures for me.
    01-15-13 10:03 AM
    I use this to measure my running and walking distance in1/10 mile measures. So on foot and standard measures for me.
    My PlayBook crashes with the map sometimes, but returns pretty accurate long and lat coords. The map function may have to wait till I get a dev alpha or I guess I could pop up maps.google.com page in a half window in the interim. </thinking out loud-in text>
    01-15-13 07:12 PM
    My playbook GPS has never worked right. You might want to wait for the dev A unless you're trying to make the 21st deadline.
    01-15-13 07:25 PM
    Last chance port a thon this week so I need as many ideas as possible. I can upload a limited functionality version of your app now and finish it later.
    01-15-13 08:49 PM
    SMS filter app that I can filter words and then have them automatically replaced with something else I have customized for it.
    ANYTHING like this for the 9900 perhaps?
    01-16-13 01:57 AM
    1) since bb10 will have front facing cam. how bout an app that can make us make video calls with android or ios user.

2) 101greatgoals apps please. It would be great for football/soccer fan like me to not miss the goals scored and highlights of the games.

3) fieldrunner - game.

these are apps that i could think of so far. will keep on requesting soon if there is any other apps cross my mind. thank you for asking.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    01-16-13 03:11 AM
    an app called waze. some sort of gps.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    01-16-13 08:09 AM
    It would be great to have an app that can make a common, shared address book available to a large group of people. Perhaps things will change with BB10 but the current BBOS7 devices (and prior) are unable to see shared address books in Outlook 2010. Because of this, we have users individually updating their address books or assigning the task to their admin. assistants, which leads to inconsistencies and communication issues.
    01-16-13 09:13 AM
91 1234