I'm a dev so this is an app request thread.

Please respond with your BB10 app wants and needs. And you might get what you want or need.
    12-10-12 08:05 PM
    Is it possible to develop something like the ambiance feature on jolla sailfish? I thought it was amazing.
    12-10-12 08:48 PM
    I've hear a couple of folks have been asking about a calendar work shift app. . .
    12-10-12 09:10 PM
    I've tried the Playbook and it's PIM software, especially the calendar. I was shocked to see that after adding my Google account, it only pulled in my main calendar and not my other 4 which are just as important. Build a great calendar app or some kind of Google Calendar app and you will be a god among men.
    robkd, zombie73, Azensun and 2 others like this.
    12-10-12 10:01 PM
    Is it possible to develop something like the ambiance feature on jolla sailfish? I thought it was amazing.
    Do you have a url to a video showing it?
    12-10-12 10:03 PM
    calendar app fo sure - especially one with color codes like for classes and such
    jimpilot likes this.
    12-10-12 10:24 PM
    cookoo app so we can use their cool watches
    12-10-12 10:32 PM
    An app to wirelessly sync to Microsoft Outlook!
    3Dee and jimpilot like this.
    12-10-12 10:40 PM
    Do you have a url to a video showing it?

Starting 1:32

Starting 2:03
    12-11-12 01:23 AM
    My kids spend more time playing games on my phone than I do. I want the basics like Solitaire, Sudoku, Tetris and traffic jam (move cars out the way to clear a path to the exit). My son been asking about a sports card (football, basketball and baseball) tracking database (BB10 or IOS) and a Pokemon like game (level up several charaters in a turn based action game).
    12-11-12 01:06 PM
    I would like a good camera app like VSCO Cam. However, the only positive about VSCO is it's output, the usability of the app is pretty godawful. So a simple but powerful photo app with subtle film-like filters.

VSCO CAM | Visual Supply Co

Jag.gr: small is beautiful is also good.
    austriker likes this.
    12-11-12 01:42 PM
    I've tried the Playbook and it's PIM software, especially the calendar. I was shocked to see that after adding my Google account, it only pulled in my main calendar and not my other 4 which are just as important. Build a great calendar app or some kind of Google Calendar app and you will be a god among men.
    sorry, not related to this topic but I had the same problem as you but there's a solution and it works
    How to sync multiple Gmail calendars on your BlackBerry PlayBook | CrackBerry.com
    12-11-12 05:30 PM
    I'm still waiting for the "wirelessly mirror my PlayBook/BB10 device screen to the computer screen" app. There are lots of apps going from computer to BB device, but not the other way around. It could just be that I haven't found it, though.
    12-11-12 08:11 PM
    sorry, not related to this topic but I had the same problem as you but there's a solution and it works
    How to sync multiple Gmail calendars on your BlackBerry PlayBook | CrackBerry.com
    Huh... that's quite the "workaround" for something so simple. I remember a few years back, something similar had to be done with getting your Google Calendars into the iOS calendar. But this is 2012/2013. I just add my gmail info and everything (contacts, calendars, email) get pulled in. Hopefully on BB10 though, this gets rectified.
    12-12-12 11:03 AM
    Instagram..
    12-12-12 04:25 PM
    Instagram home of cheap lame filters yet everyone want it..lol
    bmercer94 and elmit22 like this.
    12-12-12 11:20 PM
    id kiss your feet (not literally XD) if you were able to port over plague inc for android and ios or the identical game called pandemic, those games are soooo addictive and i cant find ANYTHING remotely similar for bb7 so hoping for this in bb10
    itd also be great to see a 'weheartit' (picture sharing website siliar to tumblr) app, their staff said theyd eventually make one for all devices but that could be years :l

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    RoboticGolem and phylez like this.
    12-14-12 08:19 AM
    I'm still waiting for the "wirelessly mirror my PlayBook/BB10 device screen to the computer screen" app. There are lots of apps going from computer to BB device, but not the other way around. It could just be that I haven't found it, though.
    Not possible on Playbook. No way to grab the whole screen outside of your application. Maybe with BB10, haven't looked lately to see if you could do that sort of thing in the background. Have they released that ability yet though, to run apps in background?
    12-14-12 07:08 PM
    Skype especially for free voice calls
    12-15-12 09:15 AM
    The so-called sailfish has drowned...
    12-17-12 07:33 PM
    The so-called sailfish has drowned...
    What do you mean it has drowned?
    12-18-12 03:20 AM
    Can you make a fitness app (ex: pullups with chart for progress), or a song recognition app (it tells you whats playing on the radio), or a game similar to liero or bomberman
    12-18-12 02:35 PM
    Also, in my class the android game Tamago ( TAMAGO | AppBrain Android Market ) was quite popular (you have to tap an egg 1000000 times for it to crack, theres a countdown). However,we we're quite disapointed when we discovered the end result was simply a "so what" message. Could you make something similar but put something more worthwhile at the end (keep it a surprise). It would also be fun if you could relay on the egg on another bb10 phone through NFC
    12-18-12 02:41 PM
    You have BBM Voice
    12-19-12 10:59 AM
    If the app idea accesses a service or API I am not intimately familiar with, it will not be feasible for me to create it. Each API(application programming interface) is a liaison between my code and the user experience. If I will not be able to use the knowledge gained by writing an app with a special api or other feature(such as BBM) in future apps, it is not practical for me to spend the time learning it. Sorry!

I appreciate the ideas as do the other devs out there so keep em coming!

It looks like to makes a theme based on a picture you choose. I probably wouldn't be interested in writing something like that for a couple reasons. This doesn't mean I won't ever do it, but not at this time.

id kiss your feet (not literally XD) if you were able to port over plague inc for android and ios or the identical game called pandemic, those games are soooo addictive and i cant find ANYTHING remotely similar for bb7 so hoping for this in bb10
    I looked at porting that over to android runtime for you, but it was incompatible. Without actually playing the game(which I don't have time for) I would not be able to recreate the experience.

Can you make a fitness app (ex: pullups with chart for progress)
    I'm interested in this idea. Can you give specifics?

Also, in my class the android game Tamago ( TAMAGO | AppBrain Android Market ) was quite popular (you have to tap an egg 1000000 times for it to crack, theres a countdown). However,we we're quite disapointed when we discovered the end result was simply a "so what" message. Could you make something similar but put something more worthwhile at the end (keep it a surprise). It would also be fun if you could relay on the egg on another bb10 phone through NFC
    This is just stupid.. and genius.

I may write something based off this idea with something meaningful inside.
    12-20-12 09:58 AM
91 123 ...