The current temperature on my watchface is frequently inaccurate and delayed. Is there any way to fix that?

Also, my email and SMS lists are very slow to load. What should I do about that?

Posted via CB10
    Sorry for the long delay before replying.

What watchface are you using?

Like @hoppysfavorite said, cleaning up long sms conversation will help, even for accessing email menu. Behind the scene, it all uses the same API to query email or sms, so both will be slow if you have a huge sms history to load.

Posted via CB10
    01-11-17 06:47 AM
    I'm using the H2WC watchface. The temperature is currently shown as 1832 degrees.

Posted via CB10
    01-11-17 07:18 AM
    I'm using the H2WC watchface. The temperature is currently shown as 1832 degrees.

Posted via CB10
    Wow, that's hot! Probably the weather service provider doesn't give good result for you, can you open Hub2Watch, swipe down from top and select Settings, change weather provider from there. Can you also tell me what weather provider you were using and what city you set it to? You can send it to roger at rogerleblanc dot net if you don't want to share your city in this public thread.
    01-11-17 08:23 AM
    I was using DarkSky, but I think I see the problem. In Hub2Watch, I was using GPS to get my location, but I've had GPS turned off for a day. That's probably why the temperature is displayed incorrectly. I changed to OpenWeatherMap and added my city. It is working now.

Posted via CB10
    01-11-17 09:03 AM
    Cool, let me know if you have any other issues
    01-11-17 09:27 AM
    I'm thinking about a Pebble watch. I'd like to connect it to my Q10 or Passport. What Pebble works best with this app? Any recommendations are appreciated.

Thanks!
    04-04-17 07:12 AM
    Pebble company was bought by Fitbit and they don't sell new watches anymore, you'll have to find a store where they still have them or buy a used smartwatch.

Stay away from the Pebble 2, it won't work on BlackBerry 10, all the other Pebble will work just fine. My favorite is the Pebble Time, but many prefer the Steel series for its casual look. My personal suggestion is to choose one of the "Time" series (color screen), as they offer slightly better hardware/features and prices are probably not too far from the older "Classic" series (black and white screen).

While the Pebble Round is good looking and watchfaces are gorgeous on that baby, its smaller battery is a show stopper, I hardly get throughout an entire day when I use a dynamic watchface like Hub2Watch (or any dynamic watchface, a watchface that shows content other than the time, like weather, stocks, news, etc).
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    04-04-17 07:58 AM
    Hi,

So, I just picked up a used Steel from Ebay. I bought Hub2Watch and am trying to follow directions. Am a *little* confused about setting things up. Any help is appreciated.

So far, I've:
    1. Installed Hub2Watch (as above)
    2. Installed the official Pebble Android app to activate/pair/update the device.
    3. Plugged the device in to charge (as we speak)
    4. Tried to pick a watch face from Hub2Watch.

The watch face shows up but I don't see weather or anything else. Also, I'm not clear on whether I should keep the Android app installed? I'd prefer to just use native BB10 apps if possible; is it possible to have a mix of these and successfully run a Pebble? (Preferably the combo with best battery life, too -- if it means purchasing another app, that's fine). Wanted to ask before I pull any more triggers.

Let me know if I can provide any other details. Thanks!
    04-24-17 11:57 AM
    Hi,

So, I just picked up a used Steel from Ebay. I bought Hub2Watch and am trying to follow directions. Am a *little* confused about setting things up. Any help is appreciated.

So far, I've:
    1. Installed Hub2Watch (as above)
    2. Installed the official Pebble Android app to activate/pair/update the device.
    3. Plugged the device in to charge (as we speak)
    4. Tried to pick a watch face from Hub2Watch.

The watch face shows up but I don't see weather or anything else. Also, I'm not clear on whether I should keep the Android app installed? I'd prefer to just use native BB10 apps if possible; is it possible to have a mix of these and successfully run a Pebble? (Preferably the combo with best battery life, too -- if it means purchasing another app, that's fine). Wanted to ask before I pull any more triggers.

Let me know if I can provide any other details. Thanks!
    Hi, I'm the developer of Hub2Watch.

Hub2Watch cannot talk with the watchface without an app in between, you have two choices here :
    1) Combo of Bridge apps and Pebble app.
    2) Talk2Watch Pro.

If you want to avoid Android apps, your only solution is Talk2Watch Pro. Unfortunately, this app hasn't been updated since December 2015 and some features might not work anymore. If you decide to go this route, feel free to contact me through email and I'll try to help the best I can even if it's been a while since I used Talk2Watch Pro.

On the other hand, Bridge is also one of my apps, so it's easier for me to provide support and bug fixes if you ever encounter any bugs. The big downside of using Bridge is that it relies on Pebble Android app and on another Android app, Bridge Droid, which is from me and allows to connect Android world to BlackBerry 10 world as they are not supposed to talk to each other. Any of the 2 solutions are headless by the way, meaning you don't need to keep Bridge + Pebble or Talk2Watch Pro opened to enjoy your Pebble.

What you need to do from now is choose what solution you prefer (Bridge has a three day freemium period, I'd start with that first and move to Talk2Watch at the end of the free period if you're not satisfied).

Both apps have a different setup for Hub2Watch, in short :

Bridge + Pebble should work right away without having to run the Hub2Watch tutorial, but you'll want to rely on one of the watchface available on Pebble Appstore instead of the one inside Hub2Watch app. They're the same, but downloading from Pebble Appstore will make sure your watchface is always up-to-date (and supported).

Talk2Watch will require you to rerun the Hub2Watch tutorial to connect Hub2Watch app to Talk2Watch. After running the tutorials, you *should* be able to see updated informations on your Hub2Watch watchface.

I highly recommend "H2WC" watchface for any Pebble (even black or white screen), it is the most featured watchface.

The initial setup for both Bridge and Talk2Watch can sometime be tricky, let me know if you have any issue. You can contact me through my company email, info (at) cellninja (.) ca

Posted via CB10
    04-24-17 12:21 PM
    Hi, I'm the developer of Hub2Watch.

Hub2Watch cannot talk with the watchface without an app in between, you have two choices here :
    1) Combo of Bridge apps and Pebble app.
    2) Talk2Watch Pro.

If you want to avoid Android apps, your only solution is Talk2Watch Pro. Unfortunately, this app hasn't been updated since December 2015 and some features might not work anymore. If you decide to go this route, feel free to contact me through email and I'll try to help the best I can even if it's been a while since I used Talk2Watch Pro.

On the other hand, Bridge is also one of my apps, so it's easier for me to provide support and bug fixes if you ever encounter any bugs. The big downside of using Bridge is that it relies on Pebble Android app and on another Android app, Bridge Droid, which is from me and allows to connect Android world to BlackBerry 10 world as they are not supposed to talk to each other. Any of the 2 solutions are headless by the way, meaning you don't need to keep Bridge + Pebble or Talk2Watch Pro opened to enjoy your Pebble.

What you need to do from now is choose what solution you prefer (Bridge has a three day freemium period, I'd start with that first and move to Talk2Watch at the end of the free period if you're not satisfied).

Both apps have a different setup for Hub2Watch, in short :

Bridge + Pebble should work right away without having to run the Hub2Watch tutorial, but you'll want to rely on one of the watchface available on Pebble Appstore instead of the one inside Hub2Watch app. They're the same, but downloading from Pebble Appstore will make sure your watchface is always up-to-date (and supported).

Talk2Watch will require you to rerun the Hub2Watch tutorial to connect Hub2Watch app to Talk2Watch. After running the tutorials, you *should* be able to see updated informations on your Hub2Watch watchface.

I highly recommend "H2WC" watchface for any Pebble (even black or white screen), it is the most featured watchface.

The initial setup for both Bridge and Talk2Watch can sometime be tricky, let me know if you have any issue. You can contact me through my company email, info (at) cellninja (.) ca

Posted via CB10
    Very comprehensive, thank you so much for this response! Thanks to you, I'm now up and running. Will email any further questions and leave a positive review shortly.

Appreciate the support!
    04-24-17 02:06 PM
    Rodger should also mention that he is not the developer of Talk2Watch; that dev has stopped developing or supporting his app. Rodger offers advice and support because he is a nice guy.

Posted via CB10
    anon(5597702) and nealjane like this.
    04-24-17 02:11 PM
    Any chance on any updates? Maybe a font change. I like the silver edition but I can't get it to display correctly on my original pebble steel. I like the analog if it could invert colors.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-17 04:09 PM
    Hey roger, I saw app bundle on bbw include hub2watch, and I just bought pebble 2 hr, can I use ur app to pair my pebble with my PPSE? Thank you

Posted from Passport Silver Edition
    11-24-17 10:28 PM
    Hey roger, I saw app bundle on bbw include hub2watch, and I just bought pebble 2 hr, can I use ur app to pair my pebble with my PPSE? Thank you

Posted from Passport Silver Edition
    This is the list of Pebble supported :
    - Pebble ‎Classic
    - Pebble Steel Classic
    - Pebble Time
    - Pebble Time Round
    - Pebble Time Classic

This is the list of Pebble not supported :
    - Pebble 2
    - Pebble Time 2 (never released, but some developers and staff got it)
    - Pebble Core (never released, but some developers and staff got it)

Unfortunately, no app on BlackBerry 10 is able to pair with Pebble 2, including the Android Pebble app.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-17 06:23 AM
    This is the list of Pebble supported :
    - Pebble ‎Classic
    - Pebble Steel Classic
    - Pebble Time
    - Pebble Time Round
    - Pebble Time Classic

This is the list of Pebble not supported :
    - Pebble 2
    - Pebble Time 2 (never released, but some developers and staff got it)
    - Pebble Core (never released, but some developers and staff got it)

Unfortunately, no app on BlackBerry 10 is able to pair with Pebble 2, including the Android Pebble app.

Posted via CB10
    So I can't pair PPSE with pebble 2 ?HR, this too bad, I should read more before buy stuff for PPSE next time, anyway thank you!
    11-25-17 09:02 PM
    So I can't pair PPSE with pebble 2 ?HR, this too bad, I should read more before buy stuff for PPSE next time, anyway thank you!
    I did the same mistake I love the Pebble 2 but can't get it to work with my Q10. One time the Pebble app launched fully but only for few sec and then just stuck again at the Connecting screen. Does anybody know what's the problem with it? Some bluetooth protocol?
    12-08-17 07:12 AM
416 ... 151617