Purchased Hub++ - love the functionality but run into the following problems/annoyances:

1. When there is an incoming phone call, the vibration only occurs once (not continuous), no matter what mode I choose;

2. I have registered Hub++ to recognize alerts from my corporate email. But annoyingly, when I compose a msg (so a draft would appear in the inbox) or sent a msg (so a sent msg would appear in the inbox), it notifies me as well (which it shouldn't). These are not the notifications intended for.

BB10 OS 10.2.1.537

Any thoughts? Appreciate it.
    02-15-14 11:07 PM
    ryantou
    Hub ++ Issues
    Purchased Hub++ - love the functionality but run into the following problems/annoyances:

1. When there is an incoming phone call, the vibration only occurs once (not continuous), no matter what mode I choose;

2. I have registered Hub++ to recognize alerts from my corporate email. But annoyingly, when I compose a msg (so a draft would appear in the inbox) or sent a msg (so a sent msg would appear in the inbox), it notifies me as well (which it shouldn't). These are not the notifications intended for.

BB10 OS 10.2.1.537

Any thoughts? Appreciate it.

1/ What is this OS you are mentioning? is this a leak version? [ I don't recognize it as an official OS]
    ( 1st source of issues)
    2/ your settings in your phone for phone calls will take precedence on the ones from HUB++- [ btw, you can not have continuous vibration- not sure if that is what you are saying you were looking for)
    3/ if you set HUB++ to notify you of messages [whatever the source], any message(s) received in inbox will be picked up by HUB++ and alert you. Turn it off.

Having said all that , HUB++ is having som stabilizing issues with the latest software and are in the process of fixing those and releasing an update. So stay tuned. It is a good app. I have had it for quite a while.
    02-15-14 11:28 PM
    Thanks - I have no idea what this OS is. I have Installed it from software update. I am not aware of downloading any leaked version.

By continuous vibration for incoming phone call, I actually meant "repeat"; say a vibrate takes 3 seconds - i expect it to vibrate in a pattern like 3 secs - pause - 3 secs - pause - 3 secs - pause - until the call is answered / rejected. But with this Hub ++, it simply vibrates for 3 secs ---- no further vibration (but LEDs keep blinking). It is even the case when I choose vibrate to "When LED blinks".

Is there anyway I can turn off "draft" messages showing up in my inbox?

Appreciated it.
    02-15-14 11:55 PM
    sorry your software is correct. my apologies. I was thinking OS.
    the function you are referring to is not available. it will vibrate a number of time you choose but with limits. otherwise your battery will drain if for some unknown reason you are not close to your phone for a while.
    LED will keep blinking until you take the call/message/text, but you can alter that with the slider in your app. Move the slider in your app and it will shorten /lengthen the LED according to your liking.

you can not turn off the draft in your inbox. Office/Microsoft exchange . Most people like it because they could be in the middle of writing a message and they are interrupted. they can go back to that later on and continue straight off without searching for it. it is the same in BBM and Text.
    02-16-14 12:13 AM
    Thanks.

In that case I will have to live with the unintended "notifications" whenever I compose a email....
    02-16-14 02:47 AM