from Devcellant

also gave us:

- World Clock
    - One Touch Flashlight
    - Smart Contact Share

Hub++ is an awesome app that brings many features missing from the BB10.

Pop-up Preview messages without leaving your app or game.

Disco LED colours and patterns

Filters for emails

change vibration length

change sounds/ tones for messages (new tones inc)

and more updates coming, especially when BBRY releases more API's.

check it out in BlackBerry World today

Price: $ 2.99

and there is no app like it so go get it.

thanks for watching
    03-20-13 11:47 PM
    I've been using HUB++ for a while and find it does what it claims. It has improved with each update and the promised improvements are on point to what it needs. I would have preferred they add filter editing instead of DISCO flashes in the latest update but, they have stated filter editing is coming so, I'm OK with that.

As to running as a service, that is something I hope BlackBerry is pushing hard to finish. Without those APIs BB10 feels amateurism and unfinished.
    03-21-13 05:14 AM
    Good review.
    Does HUB++ have options for In Holster/Out of Holster?
    03-21-13 05:26 AM
    Thanks for the post and awesome video!
    03-21-13 08:58 AM
    Good review.
    Does HUB++ have options for In Holster/Out of Holster?
    that would be a cool feature
    03-22-13 12:22 AM
    Thats a great idea! What options would you like to see for holsters?
    03-22-13 03:59 AM
    Thats a great idea! What options would you like to see for holsters?
    I'd love to see different in/out Vibe configuration options. For example:
    In Holster: I can set Medium vibe for emails
    Out of Holster: I can set NO vibe for emails

When the phone's on my desk, my coworkers don't always appreciate the BZZZZ of the desk vibe
    03-22-13 05:22 AM
    I'd love to see different in/out Vibe configuration options. For example:
    In Holster: I can set Medium vibe for emails
    Out of Holster: I can set NO vibe for emails

When the phone's on my desk, my coworkers don't always appreciate the BZZZZ of the desk vibe
    Exactly this. I really miss holster notification settings from my 9700. I only got HUB++ yesterday, but its an amazing app. API limitations are affecting it, but it will get over that
    03-22-13 05:39 AM
    Can you change the BBM light?

Posted via z10
    03-22-13 06:10 AM
    No, due to api limitations. You can change email, sms, Facebook as of yet.

Powered by BlackBerry 10
    03-22-13 06:30 AM
    Got this app last night and other than not having the ability to change the BBM light, its a very good app. I was holding out for Bebuzz but as of yet there is no date as to when that is coming out plus the dev of this app has promised free updates, whereas bebuzz will charge you everytime a major update is pushed out.

So for me hub++ wins on that alone. Im looking forward to seeing what new features and options the dev brings out for this app.
    devcellent likes this.
    03-22-13 07:18 AM
    Thanks everyone for your support and feedback, Just so you know there is a new version of HUB++ available that lets you compose custom LED, and also include rainbow pattern.
    bmercer94 and Spawn12 like this.
    03-22-13 11:14 AM
    Thanks everyone for your support and feedback, Just so you know there is a new version of HUB++ available that lets you compose custom LED, and also include rainbow pattern.
    Just grabbed it, custom LED patterns work well, low color selection but a nice addition. Rainbow is very eye catching. Perfect.

Powered by BlackBerry 10
    devcellent likes this.
    03-22-13 12:06 PM
    This is a great app. This is the one reason I was able to put down my 9900. I was going to be forced to live with 2 phones as I am always on call for the network department I run. The ability to have filters was a critical component in the 9900 that I was worried about when moving to the Z10. Of course the program needs a few things on the wish list to be perfect, but at least I can be assured to be alerted when one of 300 emails a day is filtered (and alerted on) based on the rules set. Great program and BlackBerry needs to pay them some royalties as this program I am sure is the main reason some like me have been able to move to the Z10.
    sushistew and devcellent like this.
    03-22-13 01:25 PM
    Just grabbed it, custom LED patterns work well, low color selection but a nice addition. Rainbow is very eye catching. Perfect.