I asked for an update early this week and they are still investigating. Send me an email and I will see if I can get you a workaround.
    Justin
    No big deal, I can't golf right now anyway. (broken finger)

I just wanted to be sure you hadn't forgot about us.
    07-16-13 12:45 PM
    No big deal, I can't golf right now anyway. (broken finger)

I just wanted to be sure you hadn't forgot about us.
    I just got off the phone with someone from BlackBerry, and they are still looking into the issue. I hope this gets fixed soon!
    07-25-13 03:13 PM
    Very nice app!! But any way I can request a few courses? Could help you with the cards and everything
    07-26-13 06:31 AM
    Very nice app!! But any way I can request a few courses? Could help you with the cards and everything
    Sure, I like to try to map out one course for each of my users. You can map out missing courses yourself if you wish also at the BBGPSGolf - A Free Golf GPS application for the BlackBerry smartphone web site. Send me an email (from the app or BlackBerry World) with the course you would like added.
    dalight13 likes this.
    07-26-13 01:20 PM
    Sure, I like to try to map out one course for each of my users. You can map out missing courses yourself if you wish also at the BBGPSGolf - A Free Golf GPS application for the BlackBerry smartphone web site. Send me an email (from the app or BlackBerry World) with the course you would like added.
    Just finished with the Belle Vue golf club in Lery, Quebec. It's pretty easy to do
    07-26-13 09:54 PM
    I have been working with BlackBerry on the upgrade issue and I have had a few reports that the Blackberry world issue is now fix and some of the users are now able to update the application.

Give it a go for anyone who was getting the network error!

Thanks,
    Justin

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 07:54 PM
    Just got it to download without the network error.I'll give it a test run this weekend
    07-30-13 08:06 PM
    Got it downloaded last night. Thanks for the great support during this issue Justin. Better get another tee time booked.

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 07:02 AM
    Installed and launched on 10.2.0.810

Will fully test on my next tee time!!

Posted from Uranus, on my Zed10 of course.
    08-01-13 12:23 AM
    Just got it to download without the network error.I'll give it a test run this weekend
    Got it downloaded last night. Thanks for the great support during this issue Justin. Better get another tee time booked.
    Installed and launched on 10.2.0.810

Will fully test on my next tee time!!

Posted from Uranus, on my Zed10 of course.
    Let me know how it goes!
    08-06-13 07:31 AM
    Looking to add a couple of popular golf courses in the Belleville, Ontario area.
    08-12-13 08:51 AM
    Looking to add a couple of popular golf courses in the Belleville, Ontario area.
    I will add one of them for you. Give me the name of the course and I will add one for you.

Thanks,
    Justin
    08-14-13 09:08 AM
    just an question, how to manage setting up a 27hole course? Create facility and 3separate 9holes courses? How it will work in an app, when playing 18holes (9a+9b)? thanks :-)
    08-25-13 12:20 PM
    Just added Albatross Golf Resort by Bing map method (no googlemap coverage of the area), but cannot edit on your website (probably mistake in hole 1 - not sure, but when added hole 10, I think I added 1 as 10 also :-)

could you please:
    1) align the course to the facility (Albatross Golf Resort)
    2) rename the course name "Albatross Golf Resort" to "Albatross" only
    3) check the hole 1 and if it is wrong repair it? here is the course map:
    Mapa h

Thanks
    08-25-13 01:49 PM
    just an question, how to manage setting up a 27hole course? Create facility and 3separate 9holes courses? How it will work in an app, when playing 18holes (9a+9b)? thanks :-)
    I have setup the web site with the facility to allow you to play the nines how that course may be laid out for that day. (EG: Red nine to Blue nine, or White to Red, or Blue to Red, or Red to White, etc...)

But I have not build that functionality into the application side yet. So for now what I do (because I have 3 courses I play a few times a year with this same problem) is just play each as its own nine hole course. I might look into working on this sometime this winter as that is when I do a lot of my coding that are not just bug fixes.

Sorry, Justin
    08-26-13 08:14 AM
    Just added Albatross Golf Resort by Bing map method (no googlemap coverage of the area), but cannot edit on your website (probably mistake in hole 1 - not sure, but when added hole 10, I think I added 1 as 10 also :-)

could you please:
    1) align the course to the facility (Albatross Golf Resort)
    2) rename the course name "Albatross Golf Resort" to "Albatross" only
    3) check the hole 1 and if it is wrong repair it? here is the course map:
    Hello Zigac,

I have mapped that course you mapped out to the Albatross Golf Resort Facility for you. And I have updated the GPS data for hole 1. The course has also been renamed. It should show up now.

Thanks,
    Justin
    Zigac likes this.
    08-26-13 08:24 AM
    does your program calculate handicap? If not is there a plan to add that on? It's a nice simple app..much needed for BB>
    09-17-13 11:07 AM
    does your program calculate handicap? If not is there a plan to add that on? It's a nice simple app..much needed for BB>
    No it does not calculate handicap. I do have that option to add on my todo list, but I have not yet implemented it. The main reason it has not been added is because the golf courses may not have the handicap information entered so I need to find a way to if it gets added within the app that it updates the web site.
    09-17-13 01:12 PM
    This is great! Thank you!

Posted via CB10
    09-17-13 04:09 PM
    this course is listed on your site but does not show up on my z10. can you put it there?
    09-18-13 02:19 PM
    this course is listed on your site but does not show up on my z10. can you put it there?
    What course might that be?
    09-18-13 02:23 PM
    Cordova Bay Golf Course near Victoria BC Canada
    09-19-13 05:39 PM
    Cordova Bay Golf Course near Victoria BC Canada
    Hello,

I think I found the issue. The GPS longitude was not a negative value, and that may have caused it not to show up. Also you should be able to do a search via the course name and that should find it.

Let me know,
    Justin
    09-20-13 09:52 AM
    Hi Justin;

I just got my new Q10 last week and the very first app I loaded was your "How Far Am I". Long time user of "BBGPSGolf". That was a great app and I am looking forward to the same with "How Far Am I". Just a small note. You have my course, St. Thomas Golf & Country Club in Union, Alberta, Canada. It is in Ontario. Keep up the great work.

We got rained out this morning. I will be using your app tomorrow.

Crunch27 (Crackberry)
    Crunch27 (Toronto Golf Nuts)
    09-21-13 05:58 PM
    the course seems right but it says the course is in a place called Hulunber British Columbia. I can't find such a place in Canada so want to make sure this is the right course but maybe with a mistaken location description? The course I am looking for is in Victoria British Columbia Canada and is called Cordova Bay Golf Course
    09-22-13 06:38 PM
85 1234