How do you update Facebook contacts so newly added friends show up in the list? I can't figure out how to refresh the list.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-13 04:11 PM
    It will be refresh by the phone itself. Mostly overnight.

Posted using The Z10
    07-17-13 11:33 PM
    Ran into the same problem after I signed out of my facebook account from the Facebook app. I've got my fb contacts with images back but the links that I setup before are now all broken so I'll have to re-link all my contacts (paiNinD@ss). Here is what I did to get back FB contacts and their photos:
    1. Completely remove Facebook app (Open Blackberry World=> Find Facebook app under My World/My Apps & Games/Installed => Press&Hold the FB App then hit Delete icon and choose Uninstall option => Then go to Available tab (next to Installed Tab) and refresh it then delete the FB app when you find it).
    2. Reinstall Facebook App from Blackberry World (Find Facebook App from Blackberry World {whichever way you do}=> Hit Download to reinstall it {if you don't see option to download then you haven't completely removed it} => Setup your FB account from Settings/Accounts => Wait for about 10-15 mins and you are done)
    If you wanna see it in action, open your Contacts app and you will see Facebook from the showing contact menu. It will start loading FB contacts without images first then it will load the images after. My Z10 got abit warm during this process.
    This Contacts app needs to be fixed. I get all sort of problems related to Contacts and I don't even do leaks.
    10-13-13 07:41 PM
    Hi Khoanguyen, and everyone
    I did as khaonguyen said above. I removed facebook, re-installed, etc. but now i faced a new wall: Most of my Facebook contacts that were linked to my contacts before disappeared from my Facebook contacts link. (So if John Doe was a contact on my phonebook and linked to John Doe's profile on Facebook, now after i uninstalled etc.. i don't find John Doe in my facebook contact anymore, and naturally his Photo is gone from my phonebook.

Any ideas?
    01-15-14 08:03 AM
    FYI - way all my contacts got back, after 3-4 days (usually updates come overnight. 1st day total contacts was 500, second day 750, and 3rd or fourth day 950 - Out of around 1000 total (As some of them (around 50) got linked automatically)
    01-21-14 11:14 PM