I'm currently a beta tester for an app here. The "run minimized" version was fine, but the headless version myself and others are testing closes by itself and I in turn miss notifications. I've asked the developer to remove me from the beta list in BB World so I can download the old version that worked, but haven't gotten a response yet after several days waiting. If I delete and redownload the app, I still get the beta version instead of the older, working version.

Is there any way I can adjust whatever settings in BB World allow me to d/l the beta, so I can d/l the current release?
    02-11-14 10:26 PM
    Delete the version you have installed and then download it regularly. AFAIK, you need to be in development for BlackBerry World in order to download the 'beta' version so as long as you don't enable developer mode and not enter the SKU, you should be able to download the regular version.
    02-11-14 10:36 PM
    Delete the version you have installed and then download it regularly. AFAIK, you need to be in development for BlackBerry World in order to download the 'beta' version so as long as you don't enable developer mode and not enter the SKU, you should be able to download the regular version.
    Wow - a response from one of the big guys! On topic - that was the first thing I tried. I made sure I wasn't in Dev mode, deleted the app, rebooted the phone, searched BB World, found the regular version (1.5.xxx), but when I d/l it still delivers me the Beta (2.0.xxx) headless version. I'm at a loss and getting annoyed - the lack of customizable profiles (vibrate more than once, etc) like we had in OS 7+ is causing me to miss calls & messages when the phone is vibrate only. This app fixed that problem, but with the headless version randomly closing on it's own, it's useless to me right now.

ETA: developer responded & removed me from sandbox list. Back on the release version & everything is good.
    Last edited by PJD642; 02-17-14 at 09:05 AM.
    02-12-14 08:56 AM