I recently came across a very interesting app for BB10 called, "ActionTrigger", which is no longer on BBWorld. I tried getting in touch with the developer, but it seems he's (unsurprisingly) abandoned Blackberry (well he's left CB at least anyway; hasn't logged in here for over 2 years).

However, the good news is that it was open source, which he published on Github. It can be found here:

https://github.com/matusfaro/actiontrigger

I'm not sure how to go about compiling a native Blackberry 10 source code, any pointers would be really appreciated.

And if someone knows how to do this easily, then it would be great if they could compile the source into its .bar file, ready to be sideloaded.

Thanks.
    12-05-18 09:57 AM
    Easily... would be if someone has already compiled it and can send you a link. Might try doing a few searches.

Other wise you'll need to brush up on using the BlackBerry 10 Native SDK tool.
    12-05-18 10:11 AM
    Easily... would be if someone has already compiled it and can send you a link. Might try doing a few searches.

Other wise you'll need to brush up on using the BlackBerry 10 Native SDK tool.
    Okay I've installed Blackberry Momentics and the SDK, but struggling to import the project into it. Any ideas?
    12-05-18 01:52 PM
    I'm pretty sure the steps should be:

Import --> Git --> Enter Git Url.

Which is what I'm doing, but when I click on Next I get an error:
    Attached Thumbnails How to compile a native source into a bar file?-actiontrigger_github.png  
    12-05-18 02:32 PM