When will you makers of "hidden media" apps learn the name of the app can't say what the app does. Just the name of the app will cause ppl to want to open it.

And if it's a nosey spouse instead of fighting over what's in the app you'll end up fighting over why you don't want them to see what's in the app.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-14 09:09 PM
    You are Welcome!

Let us know if you need help from us anytime.We would be glad to help you.
    Okay, still MAJOR bugs. Added folders and hid them. Could not open or view the contents of the hidden folders from the file manager - good - but opened the Pictures app and all pictures within the hidden folders were visible clear as day - NOT good. :-(
    Edit -
    After a little more testing, I found hiding of folders to still be very unreliable. Hiding and un-hiding seems to work reliably with File Manager access, but I found that sometimes pictures in a hidden folder still showed in the Picture app, and sometimes they were NOT visible in the picture app after a hidden folder had been set to Un-hide. The whole thing is very inconsistent.
    Last edited by jhimmel; 05-05-14 at 10:01 PM.
    05-05-14 09:30 PM
    Okay, still MAJOR bugs. Added folders and hid them. Could not open or view the contents of the hidden folders from the file manager - good - but opened the Pictures app and all pictures within the hidden folders were visible clear as day - NOT good. :-(
    Edit -
    After a little more testing, I found hiding of folders to still be very unreliable. Hiding and un-hiding seems to work reliably with File Manager access, but I found that sometimes pictures in a hidden folder still showed in the Picture app, and sometimes they were NOT visible in the picture app after a hidden folder had been set to Un-hide. The whole thing is very inconsistent.
    Hi,

When you copy a new photo to a phone or take a photo,do not open it by Pictures app.If you do,it will cache the Thumbnails.So,Add it to Hide Files and Hide those pictures.

You can always open and Preview files inside the Hide Files itself.This will prevent Pictures app from preparing thumbnails in it.

Pictures app is a third party app for us.

Ideally when a picture is Hidden,It becomes invalid for The Phone.The thumbnails of the pictures should be automatically removed by the Pictures app.It is not doing this and keeping the thumbnails of invalid pictures.It is a bug with the Pictures application that is present in some of the software releases.

Regards
    Runisoft Team
    05-05-14 11:58 PM
    When will you makers of "hidden media" apps learn the name of the app can't say what the app does. Just the name of the app will cause ppl to want to open it.

And if it's a nosey spouse instead of fighting over what's in the app you'll end up fighting over why you don't want them to see what's in the app.

Posted via CB10
    You've never used this app have you? You obviously haven't. If not, you would know that the app is named "subscription" after you install it. So yeah use the app first before making statements like that.

Posted via CB10
    Runisoft likes this.
    05-06-14 12:15 AM
    You've never used this app have you? You obviously haven't. If not, you would know that the app is named "subscription" after you install it. So yeah use the app first before making statements like that.

Posted via CB10
    Fair enough. But every other that I've tried with a free version is like that. How would I know? I'm not gonna waste $$$ to find that out. Plus the dev should have that as a "differentiating feature of his app vs the others.

** plus "subscription "... not suspicious at all... huh?

Hide Files for Blackberry 10 - By Runisoft Ltd.-img_20140506_005334.png

Posted via CB10
    05-06-14 12:55 AM
    Hide Files for Blackberry 10 - By Runisoft Ltd.-img_20140506_230414.png

Read again... or in your case, just read cause you obviously didn't do it before. It is mentioned. Ok fair enough, so you think subscription is still suspicious. That's why we have the option for a fake password. If you input that when someone asks to open the app, it shows this.

Hide Files for Blackberry 10 - By Runisoft Ltd.-img_20140506_230644.png

Not good enough? Do you want to be able to rename the app yourself or something? Then perhaps try suggesting that before making false claims. Especially if you haven't even used the app.

Posted via CB10
    Runisoft likes this.
    05-06-14 10:07 AM
    Hi,

When you copy a new photo to a phone or take a photo,do not open it by Pictures app.If you do,it will cache the Thumbnails.So,Add it to Hide Files and Hide those pictures.

You can always open and Preview files inside the Hide Files itself.This will prevent Pictures app from preparing thumbnails in it.

Pictures app is a third party app for us.

Ideally when a picture is Hidden,It becomes invalid for The Phone.The thumbnails of the pictures should be automatically removed by the Pictures app.It is not doing this and keeping the thumbnails of invalid pictures.It is a bug with the Pictures application that is present in some of the software releases.

Regards
    Runisoft Team
    I understand what you are saying, and I appreciate your effort to explain, but I did not seem to have this problem with the earlier versions of your app. All of these issues started after you revamped the entire app. I see that you are slowly getting it back under control. I hope you can get it all ironed out.
    05-06-14 10:32 AM
    When will you makers of "hidden media" apps learn the name of the app can't say what the app does.
    When will you critics, at the very LEAST, read the description of an app before spewing out ignorant statements about it?
    Runisoft and the_igg like this.
    05-06-14 10:36 AM
    When will you critics, at the very LEAST, read the description of an app before spewing out ignorant statements about it?
    Amen brother. My sentiments exactly. Well he has never used the app, yet chooses to make such statements. So yeah.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-14 11:14 AM
    Amen brother. My sentiments exactly. Well he has never used the app, yet chooses to make such statements. So yeah.

Posted via CB10
    Like I said I never used the app. And from the description in the op, there is no mention of this feature. Ya'll on cb r so touchy,

Posted via CB10
    05-06-14 06:28 PM
    I understand what you are saying, and I appreciate your effort to explain, but I did not seem to have this problem with the earlier versions of your app. All of these issues started after you revamped the entire app. I see that you are slowly getting it back under control. I hope you can get it all ironed out.
    Hi,
    We are trying to find out a way to resolve the issue of Thumbnail Caching.As soon as we get any clues or any API that could help us do this,we will definitely fix it out.Some other users also reported this in past 4-5 months.
    As of now we have suggested them to use the inbuilt viewer.We will definitely find the solution to this..

We appreciate your precious suggestions.

Regards
    Runisoft Team
    jhimmel likes this.
    05-07-14 11:05 AM
    Hi, I'm running version 6.0.0.6 on a Z10 and every time I open this app the screen is blank where I used to have a list of my hidden files. I find if I add a new file my list will magically reappear? Seems a bit of nuisance to have to not have my list simply available when I open the app.
    05-07-14 06:28 PM
    Hi, I'm running version 6.0.0.6 on a Z10 and every time I open this app the screen is blank where I used to have a list of my hidden files. I find if I add a new file my list will magically reappear? Seems a bit of nuisance to have to not have my list simply available when I open the app.
    I have this problem too. Your files are hidden in folders right? That's what happened to me. Adding a file does make the list magically reappear. Another workaround that I'm using now is to not hide folders but instead hide individual files. That works and each time I open the app, the list appears just fine.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-14 12:27 AM
    Always stuck on this so called processing screen with a big hourglass on this 6.0.0.6 version.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-14 04:23 AM
    Always stuck on this so called processing screen with a big hourglass on this 6.0.0.6 version.

Posted via CB10
    Hi,

In the beginning Hide Files tries to restore your previous files and settings.

If you had some picture folders it would take some more time to process them.Please leave the processing screen for say 15-20 minutes depending on the files and folders hidden in earlier version.

Once it restores everything,it will start working properly.

Regards
    Runisoft Team
    05-09-14 08:20 PM
    Hi,

Are all settings set to their default ?Please unhide all of your files.After this select "Remove All" menu option to clear out the list.After this,please try adding the files/folders again.Also,please try deleting and reinstalling from BlackBerry World.

Please check if your issue gets resolved after this.

Are you on BlackBerry 10 OS 10.1 ?

Regards
    Runisoft Team
    Last edited by Runisoft; 05-09-14 at 09:42 PM.
    05-09-14 08:23 PM

Posted via CB10
    Hi,
    Please upgrade to the latest version from BlackBerry World.We have fixed this problem.

Many Thanks for letting us know bout this !

Regards
    Runisoft Team
    05-16-14 12:45 PM
    Hi,

We are soon going to offer some some of our applications for free on our FaceBook page and Channel!
    Using the channel and Facebook page we also share important information and updates with the users.

Please subscribe to the below two for getting updates from us :

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Runis...71167123025823
    BlackBerry Channel : C003C76FC

Regards
    Runisoft Team
    11-20-14 06:31 AM
    How about answering the technical questions instead of just advertising your product on which you offer no support?

Posted via CB10
    11-20-14 06:54 AM
    Hi,

Recently some users had problems with finding the Desktop mode in the Private Browser.We wish the inform that by default , Hide Files & Folders opens in Mobile Browser mode for ease of use.

If users want to enable or disable desktop browsing mode , they could do it from below :

Please go to Private Browser -> More -> Settings -> Desktop Browsing -> Turn to ON.

Then close and start app once again.

Regards
    Runisoft Team
    Runisoft Ltd.
    Home
    BlackBerry Channel : C003C76FC
    Help Page : Help
    FAQ : FAQ
    Google Plus : https://plus.google.com/114811851005...31/posts?hl=en
    Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Runis...71167123025823
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/RunisoftLtd
    YouTube : Runisoft - YouTube

*** To get updates from us please like us on Facebook and select “Get Notifications”.
    This is the link : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Runis...71167123025823
    11-21-14 08:54 AM
    Hi,

As we promised last time , we are offering 1500 Free Copies of our application Super Email Blocker !!!

The regular price of the application is $1.99.But you could get it for Free!

We have posted the details on our channel C003C76FC.

Regards
    Runisoft Team
    11-30-14 01:22 AM
146 ... 456