I use whatsapp apk version 2.18.379 on blackberry classic devices, the notification is on the hub but the incoming message is not real time so it is rather slow. Is there a paid or free WhatsApp application that is integrated directly with the hub so that it can write messages and reply directly to the hub and messages that enter real time? If there is, what download link?

Posted via CB10
    01-07-19 06:38 PM
    You keep asking about BB10 apps but the answer is never really going to change. Most of the apps you're seeking require alternative options or workaround. In regards to WhatsApp, WhatsApp on BlackBerry 10 is not officially supported and you're stuck using whatever workarounds are available, which are prone to stop working at any point and require an update/reinstallation/or will just flat out stop working period. Your options are minimal:

1) Use the Android version with the fixes implemented and deal with whatever bugs they may have.
    2) Try Nemory's apps and deal with whatever bugs they may have.
    3) Buy a compatible, WhatsApp supported device.
    01-07-19 07:39 PM
    I use whatsapp apk version 2.18.379 on blackberry classic devices, the notification is on the hub but the incoming message is not real time so it is rather slow. Is there a paid or free WhatsApp application that is integrated directly with the hub so that it can write messages and reply directly to the hub and messages that enter real time? If there is, what download link?

Posted via CB10
    Hey IIP,

Unfortunately, the answer to your question is no. It's possible you might want to upgrade to a more recent version of Whatsapp. However, to address Bla1ze's points:

1. This will work.

2. Don't even think about doing this; Nemory's apps are the exact Android apps you're using now. He simply claims they're for BB10 and charges for them.

3. This is of course an option, but it will not solve your issue as you will lose BB10 features once you do this. (At least in their fast, native BB10 form.)
    01-08-19 10:56 PM