Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone has experienced the issues I have with the Sayit app. Many people think this is a great app but I have found it quite troublesome. Since downloading it everytime I try to use the translator it just gives me a bunch of jumbled symbols in response to whatever I want translated. I have deleted and reloaded the app, numerous battery pulls, bluetooth on/off. This occurs no matter what language I want to translate or whether by voice input or text input. Btw the built in bb assistant works fine. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    udojahn likes this.
    09-05-13 12:33 AM
    Sounds like you should be troubleshooting with the Dev. Perhaps they'd have some insight for you.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 4
    09-05-13 01:02 AM
    Hi Thanks for the reply. I am a newbie around here and am not aware of who the Dev is, please expand. Thankyou.,
    09-05-13 01:49 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!
    This is the developer's official thread for feedback regarding his application.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ml#post7839121
    You may get better assistance within that thread as your issue may have been already posted or resolved and/or the developer has a better chance of seeing your post since he monitors that thread.

HTH
    Lendo likes this.
    09-05-13 05:41 AM
    @MADBRADNYC Great job. Thanks.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 4
    MADBRADNYC likes this.
    09-05-13 06:54 AM
    Airbusguy, just to add, for the times that there isn't an active dev on the forums, you can get their contact from BlackBerry World. Just go to your apps, tap it (not open) to open the app profile, then go to the overflow menu. You'll see the option to contact there.

Posted via CB10
    MADBRADNYC likes this.
    09-05-13 07:02 AM
    I have addressed this same issue with them. They tell me it works. Thank goodness I am not the only one. I got an update today and it still has not cured it. I am very frustrated.
    09-06-13 04:02 PM
    Dev has not been a help. It seems to work for them and not us. They are not responding after that.
    09-06-13 04:04 PM