I am not smart enough to figure out all of the equalizer settings in Neutron Music Player. I was very unsatisfied with the audio quality from the stock player so I purchased Neutron after reading many good reviews. After looking through all of the settings and audio options, I am sure that there is a way to experience truly good sound from the application, but I can't figure out the EQ settings. If someone can help, I'd greatly appreciate it. obviously there is a degree of personal fine-tuning to my ear, but I'm looking for good general settings to start with. I primarily listen to hip-hop, rock, pop, and electronic but I have at least a little bit of everything (not exaggerating) in my normal rotation. If someone wouldn't mind jotting (or screen-shotting might be easier) all of your sound settings for my to duplicate, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Lastly, This music doesn't seem to be too capable to produce high volume - will I need to purchase an external amplifier? (I am using Beyer Dynamic DT770 Pro 250 ohm headphones)
    01-09-14 09:22 AM
    Eq settings are as unique to a persons hearing as finger prints. My likes will not be the same for you as I am sure yours will be horrible for me. You tried some presets, just change em as you need.

Posted by my device of choice. Might be a BlackBerry, might not be. It is of concern to you.
    01-09-14 09:35 AM
    Eq settings are as unique to a persons hearing as finger prints. My likes will not be the same for you as I am sure yours will be horrible for me. You tried some presets, just change em as you need.

Posted by my device of choice. Might be a BlackBerry, might not be. It is of concern to you.
    Totally understood, but where I am coming from is borderline embarrassing in that I don't even understand these settings. Obviously I know what the gains and cutoffs are, but the more "advanced" settings (in my eyes at least) such as slope, width, and other things of that nature are probably what is throwing the sound off for me, and I don't even know what I'm adjusting. I hope that makes sense.
    01-09-14 09:39 AM