Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Hi,

I've read that you can't send igrann photos to facebook. There's an option where you slide it to switch on to send to facebook and twitter. It goes to twitter no problem but facebook won't work. I even tried going on instagram with my ipad and click on the three dots then click share to facebook but it still won't.

I then posted the photo with my app on ipad and clicked share to facebook and it worked. The photos i've uploaded with igrann on my Blackberry won't go to facebook even if i go on the ipad and click share to facebook even if they've been there a while.

Does anyone know why?
    Attached Thumbnails Help with igrann to facebook-image.jpg   Help with igrann to facebook-image.jpg   Help with igrann to facebook-image.jpg   Help with igrann to facebook-image.jpg  
    10-16-15 04:09 PM
    Same here. I've never been able to share images being uploaded with Igrann to facebook.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-15 07:12 AM
    Try uninstalling then reinstalling igrann to make sure you have a clean install of the latest version

Then when it's done and you log in, go into the settings and unlink Facebook. Yes, somehow it retained that information even after uninstalling. So unlink, then link with facebook again to essentially reset that connection. It should be all set.

Posted via CB10
    12-20-15 10:47 AM