Hi guys,

I have an ipod touch and it has this calendar app called "Awesome calendar" (yes, that's the name of the app). It's my daily driver at work as I set all my appointments, meetings, to-do's and what-not there, but i couldn't find any decent app in bb world for my z10.

We're not allowed to bring our phones at work, that's why i only use my ipod touch. I was wondering if there's a decent app in bb world that could somehow do these functions, because i couldn't get my ipod touch to sync with my phone's native calendar. I tried synching using gmail (google calendar), but cannot (for some reason, i can't see google calendar in my gmail acct).

I love my z10, but the native calendar just doesn't cut it for me. I would love to have my ipod touch sync with my phone.

Any help? Thanks CB community!

Edit: I just noticed that this has become a two-question post,
    1) calendar app
    2) how to sync my idevice calendar w/z10's calendar

Hope you could help out a fellow crackberry here, thanks!

Posted via my Zexy Z10, raaawrrr
    08-18-13 04:23 PM
    Hi 2Peks1bird.

in regards to an app that will sync the 3rd party calendar on your ipod to anything on your blackberry.. I don't think you are going to have any luck there..

BUT.. the better option is probably to explore why you are having trouble with the native calendar and/or with gmail.. because gmail SHOULD work to sync a calendar natively between itself and the ipod and itself and the Z10 if configured correctly.
    08-19-13 12:17 PM
    Thanks for the reply just_luc.

I don't know why the calendar does not appear in my gmail.

I'll do a bit more research.

08-19-13 11:56 PM
    When you say it doesn't work, what exactly is it doing or not doing? And is it giving you problems on the idevice, on the Z10 or both? What protocol did you use to set it up on each?

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 12:47 AM
    I think i got it now. I can view my google calendar, but only if I'm on desktop mode.

08-22-13 10:46 PM