I have read the Docs To Go manual and the instructions are evidently for a different operating system than OS10. Because I need to insert rows in a spread sheet and cant figure out how to do it.

The instructions say to go to a cell and then menu ->insert->row or column. Well........there is no insert option in the menu ......

anyone know how to do this?
    01-15-14 03:07 PM
    Tried those same steps and it's not on mine either.
    Running 10.2.0.429, is it possible Docs needs to be updated.
    I'm not sure which came first Docs To Go October 23, 2013 or our os version.

Posted via CB10
    01-15-14 03:39 PM
    Being able to insert rows/columns on Docs to Go was a feature found on legacy devices. I do not believe the version for BB10 has this capability as of yet. From what I see you can resize, hide/show rows and columns. As a workaround the application does allow you to cut, copy and paste a cell, row or column so you perform that action and clear the contents once it is pasted.
    01-15-14 03:52 PM
    Yeah I noticed that BlackBerry's Facebook page had a link today that was suppose to show you how to use Docs to Go. My first thought was this for legacy devices or BlackBerry 10? It does show it working with BlackBerry 10. Not sure of this helps but here is the link! http://blck.by/Kh8vCE

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    01-15-14 05:31 PM
    Yeah I noticed that BlackBerry's Facebook page had a link today that was suppose to show you how to use Docs to Go. My first thought was this for legacy devices or BlackBerry 10? It does show it working with BlackBerry 10. Not sure of this helps but here is the link! http://blck.by/Kh8vCE

Posted via CB10
    When I click that link all I get is a white, blank screen.

Posted via CB10 - the app that may or may not exist
    01-15-14 09:25 PM
    When I click that link all I get is a white, blank screen.

You are correct! Sorry try this one! http://demos.blackberry.com/blackber...S_FB1389724419

Posted via CB10
    01-15-14 10:02 PM
    Make sure you hold down on link and select open in browser to right if you are using CB10 app

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    01-15-14 10:04 PM
    You are correct! Sorry try this one! http://demos.blackberry.com/blackber...S_FB1389724419

Posted via CB10
    Nice demo but didn't cover anything w/ Excel. I guess I'll do it the hard way of copy/ paste manually moving all the rows down.

I'm shocked that Docs To Go actually took a step backwards w/ the OS10 because I could add & delete columns & rows on my Torch 9810.

01-16-14 12:11 PM
    Kingsoft office is free on app world and offers many features not available in Docs to Go including a cell insert function. I find the app a bit glitchy but it does fill some of the gaps left by DTG

Posted via CB10
    moody and FF22 like this.
    01-18-14 07:42 PM
    Kingsoft office is free on app world and offers many features not available in Docs to Go including a cell insert function. I find the app a bit glitchy but it does fill some of the gaps left by DTG

Posted via CB10
    Couldn't find it in BBWorld. Is it an Android app that should be sideloaded?
    01-21-14 07:27 PM
    Hey,

How do you view hidden text of .docx /. Doc files in Docs to go?

Thhis is really urgent and important for me! Pls help

Narendra Modi for PM and Congress free India 2014
    02-20-14 02:09 PM