Hub++ from Devcellent is now available in full headless version - v5.0.7.1.

This is a full-featured notification customizer app with custom rules, custom profiles, timed profiles, custom disco LED designer, support for WhatsApp, BBM, Skype, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Emails, SMS, Phone and More..

HUB++ LED Disco Edition - BlackBerry World

I'm sure the developer will be along shortly to fill us all in.
    12-23-13 04:51 AM
    Hub++ from Devcellent is now available in full headless version - v5.0.7.1.

This is a full-featured notification customizer app with custom rules, custom profiles, timed profiles, custom disco LED designer, support for WhatsApp, BBM, Skype, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Emails, SMS, Phone and More..

HUB++ LED Disco Edition - BlackBerry World

I'm sure the developer will be along shortly to fill us all in.
    Besides currently being headless, is there an advantage of going with this, against Bebuzz?

<Zedding 10.2 hybridized>
    12-23-13 02:49 PM
    Besides currently being headless, is there an advantage of going with this, against Bebuzz?
    Off-topic in this thread. You may want to ask in the regular Hub++ thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=776735
    10Soft likes this.
    12-23-13 04:17 PM
    Check out Phone Assistant headless. http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/43699891

Posted via CB10
    12-25-13 06:27 PM
    Check out Phone Assistant headless. Phone Assistant - BlackBerry World

Posted via CB10
    Not available for Z30?
    12-25-13 07:15 PM
    Not available for Z30?
    of course it's available for z30
    12-25-13 07:25 PM
    of course it's available for z30
    Regional restrictions?

Headless Apps Announcements! (one-stop Headless App thread)-img_00000554.png

Posted via CB10
    12-25-13 08:04 PM
    Not available for Z30?
    Shows up as not available for my Verizon Z10 too.
    12-25-13 09:21 PM
    Shows up as not available for my Verizon Z10 too.
    I just checked it on BlackBerry World from PC and it shows its supported on all BlackBerry 10 devices, carriers and countries!

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 03:14 AM
    Checked! Task Pro with Recurrence is now headless.

Thanks!
    smart548 and Jaimin Shah like this.
    12-26-13 04:33 PM
    Can you please elaborate how it will work in headless mode? I want to understand whether that means that I make a task, close the app, and my calendar notifies me when the task is due. Is it this? Is it more?

I have not purchased the app yet, but I'm totally planning to!!

Also, I don't have the 10.2.1 OS yet. Will the headless feature run on 10.2.0.424?

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 09:59 PM
    Oh, you don't even need headless for that feature. The design is very smart to save battery - even if the app is not opened. It works in 10.0.10+.

The initial headless feature is disabled by default and the option to turn on is in the application setting. It should work for 10.2.0. It took me a while but I believe it's the first app on the market that utilizes headless differently from all other applications. It opens up many design options for the Checked! Task application in the future.

Can you please elaborate how it will work in headless mode? I want to understand whether that means that I make a task, close the app, and my calendar notifies me when the task is due. Is it this? Is it more?

I have not purchased the app yet, but I'm totally planning to!!

Also, I don't have the 10.2.1 OS yet. Will the headless feature run on 10.2.0.424?

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 11:07 PM
    Just want to make it very clear now- I'm using Slick tasks, and I need to keep it running in active frame mode to get notifications

Can I close this app (not running in active frame also) and it still notifies when my task is due?

Is there any other diff between slick task and this app?

Very very very impressed with the quick responses!

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 11:24 PM
    Yeap, you can close the application and the notification will still works. You can also flag emails and it will be automatically added as a specific task or note for you to action in the future - even if the application is closed.

Check! Task Pro also works very well as both a Calendar Addon, Note, and a Task application. There is special design intent for notes so they won't get mangled with tasks. You will notice it when you start to have many notes and tasks. There are also many other features that is specific to Checked! Task Pro that Slicktask doesn't have.

Slicktask is a great application that has many strengths. However, the two applications actually follow different paths. Other than the basic functionality that is similar, the design intent that I have in mind for Checked is very different from many other task applications. You will see it more and more in future updates.
    Jaimin Shah likes this.
    12-27-13 12:05 AM
    Great!! You've almost bought me. One last thing that I want to know- is there any visibility for checked to hv it's own dedicated tab in the hub? Would you be able to give any timeframe when that would happen, if it does happen?

Posted via CB10
    12-27-13 04:29 AM
    Great!! You've almost bought me. One last thing that I want to know- is there any visibility for checked to hv it's own dedicated tab in the hub? Would you be able to give any timeframe when that would happen, if it does happen?

Posted via CB10
    The notification already shows up in the hub so it wasn't really a high priority I actually haven't looked into that yet. I will have to investigate and take a look.
    12-27-13 06:23 AM
    I installed the free version Flip Shush in my Z10 with 10.2.1.1925 leak and the headless option in settings is unavailable (greyed out).
    Do I have to buy it to be headless ....??
    01-03-14 06:29 PM
    I installed the free version Flip Shush in my Z10 with 10.2.1.1925 leak and the headless option in settings is unavailable (greyed out).
    Do I have to buy it to be headless ....??
    Yes.
    It requires 10.2+ and the paid 'Pro' version to run headless.
    Pro should be $0.33 at the moment. It says, in BBW that it's currently discounted 67%.
    Z30, 10.2.1.1925
    anon(3900582) likes this.
    01-03-14 07:17 PM
    Posted via CB10
    01-05-14 01:45 PM
    I wish the OP (no disrespect at all to SirJes) would be updated as new Headless apps become available.
    Boight likes this.
    01-05-14 10:28 PM
    Hi, Call Alert is a must have call utilities with more feature: vibrate, led notification, auto end call, call block, call note, call record.

You can get it at Blackberry World just $1.99. Call Alert - BlackBerry World

For more detail, check out this thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ss-app-868472/
    01-07-14 08:31 AM
    Power Tool the ultimate Headless app

http://forums.crackberry.com/app-ann...y-tool-891697/

More features than any other Headless app. Over 10+ applications into one awesome productivity tool.
    smart548 likes this.
    01-08-14 11:27 AM
    What about adding ClipMan to the list?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...adless-892398/

It is a "long running headless app", so it needs at least a 10.2.1 firmware. But the feedback so far was overwhelming.
    01-18-14 01:45 AM
    I stumbled upon this one. It claims to be able to automatically switch profiles based on geo-fenced locations. And the developer is kind enough to offer a 20-day trial. However, in my testing it can take a while to lock in a location and even when stationary it sometimes says I've moved out of range.

This app needs more attention so the developer can further improve it.

Check out Geo Profiles in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/45770889

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by imraimy; 01-18-14 at 04:40 AM.
    01-18-14 04:10 AM
    I stumbled upon this one. It claims to be able to automatically switch profiles based on geo-fenced locations. And the developer is kind enough to offer a 20-day trial. However, in my testing it can take a while to lock in a location and even when stationary it sometimes says I've moved out of range.

This app needs more attention so the developer can further improve it.

Check out Geo Profiles in BlackBerry World! You can find it at - BlackBerry World

Posted via CB10
    You can try Profile Changer Pro here Profile Changer Pro - BlackBerry World

It has Geofencing and tons of other features and it is Headless and Active Frame versions. Very easy to setup Geofencing.
    01-18-14 08:46 AM
154 ... 34567