72 posts and 5 apps. The thread idea was real good but now it's just comments and comments and comments and....
    We need a thread that lists headless apps with no comments, just announcements only.

yes I'm feeling a tad crusty this morning.
    A bit of lotion should take the edge off your crust!

Well, we need NEW HEADLESS apps before we can list them!
    12-08-13 09:16 AM
    If only any random person could start a new thread with any topic he or she so chooses.

Posted via CB10
    Some day, technology may bring us that capability. Until then we can only dream while we remain trapped in this thread like a prison. Sigh....

Posted via CB10
    12-08-13 09:19 AM
    Something mentioned in another thread triggered this reply.

Does the current OS, leaked or otherwise provide a method of seeing what is running headless in the background? I think we need some quick method to see what's headless and be able to terminate it if we want.
    moody likes this.
    12-09-13 12:30 PM
    Something mentioned in another thread triggered this reply.

Does the current OS, leaked or otherwise provide a method of seeing what is running headless in the background? I think we need some quick method to see what's headless and be able to terminate it if we want.
    Yes, since 10.2.0.xxxx there is an application manager in the configuration menu where you can see the processes running headless or no headless and you may terminate them from there.

Headless Apps Announcements! (one-stop Headless App thread)-img_00000453.png

Headless Apps Announcements! (one-stop Headless App thread)-img_00000452.png
    Last edited by TioPepe78; 12-10-13 at 05:50 PM.
    12-09-13 12:35 PM
    What one developer mentioned the other day is that there are 2 kinds of headless apps in BB10, a standard version and a "long-running" version.

Apparently Blackberry has not approved/given authorization for any of the "long-running" headless apps yet, but some devs are using the standard headless category to run what would normally require the "long-running" category of headless app, which they are not supposed to do.
    Yes, there are long running headless apps aproved, OnLocation is one of them, Flip Shush is another, don't know another one but there are some right now.
    12-09-13 12:37 PM
    Fresh off BlackBerry World.

Wallpaper Changer v2.0 is now headless. Easy to use and its only 81K.
    Works on OS10.2 and higher.

Headless Apps Announcements! (one-stop Headless App thread)-img_00002947.png

Click here Wallpaper Changer - BlackBerry World
    Omnitech likes this.
    12-09-13 03:31 PM
    OP UPDATED.
    well i thought box did something different but apparently i don't know how to make it work lol, i'll fix it when i'm back from class.
    12-09-13 03:47 PM
    Also forgot the links for the last two will fix

CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    12-09-13 04:11 PM
    A new day a new update

Version 2.0 is now available for OS10.2 and higher and is completely Headless support.

The only true sound profile changer for BB10 period. Now you can be more productive and avoid all the distractions.
    Need a good night sleep or quiet time? No problem just let Profile Changer manage your Sound Profiles.

Bonus: Includes Account level custom LED notification for text, email and social account. Sorry no custom LED for individual contacts. That is another app

Click here Profile Changer Pro - BlackBerry World
    vernigorka likes this.
    12-12-13 01:26 PM
    Op Updated

12-12-13 08:28 PM
    Hi, feel free to check this new app: http://forums.crackberry.com/app-ann...eature-883708/

App Name: Watcher
    App Price: 0.99$
    App Summary: Watcher is a brand-new small headless utility which helps BlackBerry 10 users using the device more efficiently. Plus, it's super power saving, thus you won't have to worry at all.
    App World Link: Watcher - BlackBerry World

NOTE: This app requires OS 10.2.1 to be running no-stop.

App Detail:

A. Vibration:
    1. Option to vibrate when an outgoing phone call gets connected: You won't have to put the device on your ear too early
    2. Option to vibrate when a phone call gets disconnected or failed.

B. LED:
    1. Option to flash the LED when there is an incoming call with different selectable colors.
    2. Option to flash the LED with multiple color.

C. Profile:
    1. Auto switching profile to the suitable state during particular period of time. E.g. You can set the profile to Silent between 23:00 to 07:00 so you can sleep well without any disturbs by notifications of the phone. The cool thing is you won't have to do it manually, Watcher will automatically change profile to Silent from 23:00 and switch back Notification to Normal from 7:00. Note: You have to leave the Notifications Mode in Device Settings as Normal.

D. Wallpaper:
    1. Auto change wallpaper based on your selected folder which contains images every predefined period of time (Minutes).
    2. Auto change wallpaper when unlock screen. In this mode, every time you unlock the screen, you will see different wallpaper. Is it lovely?

E. Message: (Will be available in version 1.0.0.5 and later)
    1. Option to block particular SMS, Email or all emails from particular domain. E.g. if you input a domain yahoo.com then all emails come from this domain will be deleted automatically.

F. Phone Call: (Will be available in version 1.0.0.5 and later)
    1. Option to block all incoming phone calls
    2. Option to block all incoming phone call in particular period of time. E.g. setting blocking all incoming calls between 23:00 to 07:00

Download from BlackBerry World Here for only 0.99$

Scan Barcode
    tryfe, vulfadli and anon(3542770) like this.
    12-12-13 08:58 PM
    Hi, I am new user for blackberry. Thanks your information, i am interested and looking for sms blocker but there didn't show me the link,can you post the link on thread?
    Try my Message Filter. Both SMS and Email.

Message Filter - BlackBerry World

Will be Headless soon.
    12-13-13 12:00 PM
    Try my Message Filter. Both SMS and Email.

Message Filter - BlackBerry World

Will be Headless soon.
    Your on a role man

12-13-13 12:01 PM
    Hi, feel free to check this new app: http://forums.crackberry.com/app-ann...eature-883708/

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...82288.png/?t=7

App Summary: Watcher is a brand-new small headless utility which helps BlackBerry 10 users using the device more efficiently. Plus, it's super power saving, thus you won't have to worry at all.

Wow; looks pretty handy!

EDIT: Just bought it & I am very pleased! Keep up the good work.
    Last edited by tryfe; 12-13-13 at 04:52 PM.
    10Soft likes this.
    12-13-13 04:37 PM

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...82288.png/?t=7

App Detail:

A. Vibration:
    1. Option to vibrate when an outgoing phone call gets connected: You won't have to put the device on your ear too early
    2. Option to vibrate when a phone call gets disconnected or failed.

B. LED:
    1. Option to flash the LED when there is an incoming call with different selectable colors.
    2. Option to flash the LED with multiple color.

C. Profile:
    1. Auto switching profile to the suitable state during particular period of time. E.g. You can set the profile to Silent between 23:00 to 07:00 so you can sleep well without any disturbs by notifications of the phone. The cool thing is you won't have to do it manually, Watcher will automatically change profile to Silent from 23:00 and switch back Notification to Normal from 7:00. Note: You have to leave the Notifications Mode in Device Settings as Normal.

D. Wallpaper:
    1. Auto change wallpaper based on your selected folder which contains images every predefined period of time (Minutes).
    2. Auto change wallpaper when unlock screen. In this mode, every time you unlock the screen, you will see different wallpaper. Is it lovely?

E. Message: (Will be available in version 1.0.0.5 and later)
    1. Option to block particular SMS, Email or all emails from particular domain. E.g. if you input a domain yahoo.com then all emails come from this domain will be deleted automatically.

F. Phone Call: (Will be available in version 1.0.0.5 and later)
    1. Option to block all incoming phone calls
    2. Option to block all incoming phone call in particular period of time. E.g. setting blocking all incoming calls between 23:00 to 07:00

Download from BlackBerry World Here for only 0.99$

Scan Barcode
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...42396896/?t=13
    Why can't i download this app, keep getting error messages.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 12:04 AM

Posted via CB10
    I guess it's BlackBerry World issue, have you emailed the BlackBerry World team?

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 12:25 AM

I got an error the first time I tried (deadlocked after the payment confirmation page), but I tried a short time later and it worked fine.
    10Soft likes this.
    12-18-13 03:04 AM
    I got an error the first time I tried (deadlocked after the payment confirmation page), but I tried a short time later and it worked fine.
    New ver. 1.0.0.7 is ready to upgrade. There are known bugs for it and patch version coming shortly.

Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 04:03 AM
    Anybody tried this? :

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/43699891
    Last edited by ciprianmuresan; 12-20-13 at 10:05 PM.
    12-20-13 09:38 PM
    Anybody tried this? :

PhoneAssistant - BlackBerry World
    I bought it. It is working well.
    12-21-13 06:59 PM
    Not sure but data check pro seems to me an headless app. I'm saying that because sometimes I do not remember to open it but when I do I see that the "counting" has been going on even with the app closed (no active frame).

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 05:44 AM
    Is anyone aware of an app (headless), yet, that allows you to selectively block certain phone numbers?
    12-22-13 09:38 AM
    Is anyone aware of an app (headless), yet, that allows you to selectively block certain phone numbers?
    From reading in the forums, it seems that function is not yet available from the tools provided by BB to programmers. I am willing to be corrected if wrong.
    12-22-13 09:44 AM
    I bought it. It is working well.
    Maybe you can post a quick review?

"As long as there's a refresh option in my menu, I'll call this an Android Z30 "-Mark Twain
    10Soft likes this.
    12-22-13 11:49 AM
    From reading in the forums, it seems that function is not yet available from the tools provided by BB to programmers. I am willing to be corrected if wrong.

I believe that is correct - an API to give software access to incoming caller-ID info is not available on BB10 yet.
    12-23-13 03:20 AM
154 ... 23456 ...