How's StereoTube working for you mark?

Posted via CB10
    I don't know that one. Am I missing out?

Posted via CB10
    10-14-18 12:27 PM
    I don't know that one. Am I missing out?

Posted via CB10
    I'd say yes. Local media player and YouTube, custom playlists, lets you combine YouTube and local media, a "related" section to find things like what you're watching that you might not know about...pretty slick.

The only thing it doesn't have is background playback...it did at one point but something changed on the YouTube end. However, given the lack of SuperTube, it's worth checking out.

Unfortunately I just checked and while the app still works, it was a paid app so unless you bought it before BBW shut down paid apps it will not be available. I'll reach out to the dev and see if he will either make it free or provide a BAR file.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-18 02:50 PM
    I'd say yes. Local media player and YouTube, custom playlists, lets you combine YouTube and local media, a "related" section to find things like what you're watching that you might not know about...pretty slick.

The only thing it doesn't have is background playback...it did at one point but something changed on the YouTube end. However, given the lack of SuperTube, it's worth checking out.

Unfortunately I just checked and while the app still works, it was a paid app so unless you bought it before BBW shut down paid apps it will not be available. I'll reach out to the dev and see if he will either make it free or provide a BAR file.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the tip. Please post in apps forum if something happens!

Posted via CB10
    10-14-18 06:01 PM
    They are a monopoly though. If YouTube were a standalone company I would have less problem with them scooping up my viewing habits.

Posted via CB10
    No. You can use DailyMotion for videos.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-18 06:39 AM

Posted via CB10
    Google has changed their rules on that kind of embedding due to cross site scripting.

But if you have goodplaylists and some time I think anyone can still use a google site page placed in their G-Drive to embed their youtube playlists in which should allow background playblack.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-18 02:02 PM
30 12