So before I switched to BB10 about 3 weeks ago, my 9900 and it's predecessors where always connected trough 2G / GPRS, now I have my Z10 this is really way to slow so I turned it up a notch by using 3G now.

Although when I'm trying to upload a photo within the Native Twitter App when not connected to WiFi it fails almost every time, mostly it won't even notice in the Hub that the upload has failed (something it tends to do occasionally). Using the Web version within the same area works perfectly fine.

Any thoughts or similar experiences?

Posted via CB10 on LE Z10
    amp323 likes this.
    06-05-13 05:32 PM
    Its the carrier's fault. Since the roll out of 4G to get everyone on the same network wave, carriers decreased the bandwidth significantly. Therefore, anything your do on 3G will seem like AOL dial-up.

But, this is the case for US. Where are you and does your area have 4G capabilites?
    06-05-13 08:02 PM
    I'm not sure it's really that simple, at least over here in the Netherlands.

I've got a duplicated SIM which still acts fast on GPRS and even faster on 3G while using my 9900.. Ofcourse the amount of data is significatly lower thanks to the BIS compression, but still it acts a whole lot faster compared to several apps such as Facebook / Twitter (not so much complaining about the Webbrowser speeds) on my Z10 on 3G.
    06-07-13 05:02 AM