Check out the browser called Annapuma, don't ask me about the name just know it is the smoothest ride as well as most sensible and unique browser I ever used on BB10! So glad I mistakenly bumped into it, the things amazing especially how u swipe your finger across the top for a set of options for Everything then swipe again for it to go back to the browser with no wait time. It's hard to explain, just get it! Anybody else try this thing? The DEV really needs to make it more known somehow by a name change, etc.

This browser beats the BB10 browser, browsie browser, evolution, etc. It has everything from preset strings to blocking ads and darn, that UI...!!!

If you used it, what do you think, if you get it and do not like it, will eat my shoe.

No I am not the dev nor do I even know him or her however just wanted to share Annapuma, whatever that name means! ...

PS: Also check out power clock of his and hidden sentenial is superb! To bad his choice of names keeps his apps tough to find..
    I bought at least seven of his apps, all working better then expected especially Annapuma and Hidden Sentenial..

Posted via CB10
    baarn likes this.
    04-15-16 02:44 AM
    I can't find it
    04-15-16 07:01 AM
    I can't find it
    Annapurna with an r n.
    04-15-16 08:18 AM
    Post the link pl.

DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    04-15-16 09:19 AM
    Post the link pl.

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59933374

Funny: that dev has stacks of (small) apps - he's been around a good while - but very few reviews.
    04-15-16 09:36 AM
    Well it hasn't been updated in a year (which is rather common nowadays. ) so I'll pass. Thx anyway.
    04-15-16 12:05 PM

Funny: that dev has stacks of (small) apps - he's been around a good while - but very few reviews.
    I use his Email Saver app and it is simple but very useful for saving emails from the HUB to your SD card.
    04-15-16 12:24 PM
    It seems he also makes a browser called Aconcagua.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-16 01:46 PM
    I use his Email Saver app and it is simple but very useful for saving emails from the HUB to your SD card.
    Me too! ..

Yeah that dev has some very basic but superb app's. I wrote to him and asked for him to add custom strings as well as his preset strings within the browser so future proof it although the apple version is working flawless, android nearly and desktop and even blackberry ten strings flawless from what I seen thus far. I use power clock every morning and that hidden sentenial is so perfect in when it speaks and how it speaks and what it speaks for..

Is the DEV around here? I think he may be Russian? ...

I see other versions of the browser for just a buck that look exactly the sane with a similar but different name. It's all English though.

Anybody try it to see what I mean yet?....

Posted via CB10
    04-15-16 04:57 PM
    Well it hasn't been updated in a year (which is rather common nowadays. ) so I'll pass. Thx anyway.
    All the strings are changeable (although preset for now, wrote him for an added origami browser type custom string to be added) and work flawless.

I get zero "update your browser" messages like I do on BB10..

Just saying...

I find some of the best apps even today we're all written in 2014!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by CatchTwentyTwo; 04-15-16 at 05:09 PM.
    04-15-16 04:59 PM
    Annapurna with an r n.
    Thanks for the correction although odd, when I type it in the way I spelled it, it still shows up at the top as the golden colored world browser icon. Love this DEV!....

Posted via CB10
    04-15-16 05:01 PM

Thanks, yes he does, very bad choice of names though as well as no advertising so he fits right in with blackberry, hehe.

Anybody even know what the name of that browser is or has to do with? All I know is it became my default and never looked back I can even easily and swiftly copy a link from the mobile you tube site to share via SMS with paste as I do often. Sounds like a small thing but it does a ton of small things others do not and again, that Ui...

If you get it, mess with it for a thirty minutes, you will understand.

-CATCH22

Posted via CB10
    04-15-16 05:05 PM
    It seems he also makes a browser called Aconcagua.

Posted via CB10
    Yes I bought the purple one also, seems the same! ...

I just keep one set as desktop string and the other at Apple.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-16 05:06 PM
    I wouldn't use this browser as my main browser. I like the concept of the menu. It's different and something new.

But most features are still missing or needing improvement. (e.g. Where is the address bar? To enter the url)

Hopefully the developer will continue updating the browser so we finally have some choices in the app world.
    elfabio80 likes this.
    04-15-16 05:59 PM
    I wouldn't use this browser as my main browser. I like the concept of the menu. It's different and something new.

But most features are still missing or needing improvement. (e.g. Where is the address bar? To enter the url)

Hopefully the developer will continue updating the browser so we finally have some choices in the app world.
    Do you have it or looked at the photos?..

Address bar is there but unique, swipe down for search.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-16 06:05 PM
    Do you have it or looked at the photos?..

Address bar is there but unique, swipe down for search.

Posted via CB10
    I've downloaded the browser. The search seems to be broken see screenshots.

The 'bookmark' and 'bookmarks' seem too similar. Perhaps 'add bookmark' will make it more clear.

The history is missing the title of the page and the date.

The readability redirects me to readability.com but I prefer the way the blackberry browser has it.

These little things makes me not want to use it as my daily browser.
    I'm not trying to say it's bad. Just trying to help get this browser better. Hopefully the developer will see my points.

Had to Share this Native Browser (AnnaPuma) otherwise you would never find it, WOW is all I can say!-img_20160416_010818.png
    Had to Share this Native Browser (AnnaPuma) otherwise you would never find it, WOW is all I can say!-djfjff.jpg
    Had to Share this Native Browser (AnnaPuma) otherwise you would never find it, WOW is all I can say!-gfgdf.jpg
    04-15-16 06:17 PM

The 'bookmark' and 'bookmarks' seem too similar. Perhaps 'add bookmark' will make it more clear.

The readability redirects me to readability.com but I prefer the way the blackberry browser has it.

I'm not trying to say it's bad. Just trying to help get this browser better. Hopefully the developer will see my points.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160416_010818.png 
Views:	354 
Size:	44.9 KB 
ID:	397245

Name:	Djfjff.jpg 
Size:	54.3 KB 
ID:	397247

Name:	Gfgdf.jpg 
Size:	33.0 KB 
ID:	397248
    I understand did you go into settings yet? Swipe down think you can change that, will double check now.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-16 06:26 PM

Name:	IMG_20160416_010818.png 
Size:	44.9 KB 
ID:	397245

Name:	Djfjff.jpg 
Size:	54.3 KB 
ID:	397247

Name:	Gfgdf.jpg 
Size:	33.0 KB 
ID:	397248
    If not I agree, this is worth building upon! Between this and native on occasion for me is all I need.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-16 06:28 PM
    I understand did you go into settings yet? Swipe down think you can change that, will double check now.

Posted via CB10
    I've got these settings.

the inputfields of homepage etc didn't look as input fields to me. (no background color)

I finally figured out how to change the homepage now!

Had to Share this Native Browser (AnnaPuma) otherwise you would never find it, WOW is all I can say!-img_20160416_012832.png
    04-15-16 06:29 PM
    I've got these settings.

the inputfields of homepage etc didn't look as input fields to me. (no background color)

I finally figured out how to change the homepage now!

Name:	IMG_20160416_012832.png 
Views:	190 
Size:	70.1 KB 
ID:	397253
    You can pick from a bunch of themes when u first load it in top right. Yes, it is a tad tricky at first but once you "get it" it is for sure not tricky but sensible! Super sensible IMO.

Hey load a you tube video and tell men it doesn't load fast? I own every browser paid or free at least I think and I have NEVER seen a You Tube video load so fast before IMO..

Posted via CB10
    04-15-16 06:33 PM
    PS: I changed to apple phone string as that gave me no update browser issues although android only did on one site and still worked but the apple seemed best but will do more testing...

Do wish we had a custom string option!..

Posted via CB10
    04-15-16 06:34 PM
    I thought I recognized the name Annapurna---it is a mountain (s) in the Himalayas .
    04-15-16 11:59 PM