Live chatted with Netflix Customer Service. The conversation is below. Sorry for the bad formatting; I don't have time to make it pretty.

Netflix Customer Service
    You are now chatting with: Christopher
    26 minutes agoNetflix Christopher
    Hello there! I'm Christopher. How can I help you today?
    25 minutes agoYou
    Hello Christopher. I was just wondering if there are plans to make a Netflix app for BlackBerry 10 phones like the Z10.
    24 minutes agoNetflix Christopher
    Great question. I am pretty sure we should. Just a sec as I check on that for you. You have a super awesome device there.
    23 minutes agoNetflix Christopher
    Perhaps you could give me some insight on the features on that phone.
    23 minutes agoNetflix Christopher
    While I check on this for you.
    23 minutes agoYou
    oh man it is the best!!!
    23 minutes agoYou
    i picked it despite the lacking app ecosystem because the OS is spectacular
    21 minutes agoYou
    The best part about it is the Flow UI they've developed. It makes multitasking between apps much easier than the open close open close paradigm of ios and android I feel.
    20 minutes agoNetflix Christopher
    Cool, I have heard a lot about it my man - It was my first choice there. But I went and got the Iphone 4s instead. I am an apple junky but think of giving the Z10 a try.
    19 minutes agoNetflix Christopher
    Wow and that multitasking you are telling me about now - sounds very superb. I can just imagine that.
    18 minutes agoNetflix Christopher
    I also just check with my apps team - we are looking to make netflix available on almost every devices. I am pretty sure we will add the Z10to the list.
    18 minutes agoNetflix Christopher
    You have me in awh right now. I think I am going to get one on a plan. Do you think it's worth it my man?
    16 minutes agoYou
    Definitely. I was on the fence because of the lacking app ecosystem, but I honestly think its the best mobile solution available right now. It's a new system though, so once the ecosystem is there it will be killer.
    15 minutes agoNetflix Christopher
    That is very very cool man, you have me excited here, I thought I had the best here with me the Iphone 4s. I will take your advice on this one.
    15 minutes agoNetflix Christopher
    Can I do that?
    14 minutes agoYou
    You sure can
    13 minutes agoNetflix Christopher
    And I definitely will. It's amazing I love the slim built of it as well. What else is great about it. If you don't mind?
    12 minutes agoYou
    The BlackBerry HUB is really cool to. It consolidates all of your accounts like email, facebook, twitter, phone calls, everything into one place
    12 minutes agoYou
    like you can facebook chat right in the hub without opening the facebook app. Same with all your other accounts
    11 minutes agoNetflix Christopher
    Really? Ca it get any better than that? That sounds like a all in one, I am loving it right now.
    10 minutes agoYou
    I think the only way it could get any better is if the big name app developers get on board. Then, for me, it would be the perfect device.
    10 minutes agoNetflix Christopher
    That sounds very user friendly there,and you know how the iOS devices can be sometimes.
    9 minutes agoNetflix Christopher
    It really is a great device there. I would rate that 9.9 there.
    7 minutes agoYou
    hahaha for sure. Well I gotta run, but you should definitely check out some of the videos of the Z10 in action on crackberry.com. They're a great resource if you're interested in the platform.
    6 minutes agoNetflix Christopher
    Oh sure, I will and I must say thanks for the insight here and all your great encouragement. I will check that out. You have been amazing here.

As you can see, I wasn't able to get the straight answer I was looking for, but at least I was able to convert someone over to the Crackberry Nation. I'd call that a mission accomplished.
    anon(2353369) and AfroZepher like this.
    08-18-13 11:57 PM
    You mean some low-level support employee (whose real name probably isn't Christopher) told you an app is coming? I'm sure he hears and has access to the latest from the company...

Employees like him have one job...make sure you stay a customer, so they will say what you want to hear.
    mikeo007 and mathking606 like this.
    08-19-13 12:04 AM
    You mean some low-level support employee (whose real name probably isn't Christopher) told you an app is coming? I'm sure he hears and has access to the latest from the company...

Employees like him have one job...make sure you stay a customer, so they will say what you want to hear.
    Unfortunately he (or she) has a point. . . regardless . . . I still salute you for reaching out to Netflix. . .
    08-19-13 12:13 AM
    I see where you're coming from, and I had the same thoughts, but I don't think negativity is going to help us grow our community. We need to be advocates for our platform to increase our visibility and show others what a revolutionary platform BB 10 is. The only way to get what we want on our platform is to tell content providers that we want it.

Give me all you got trolls and Bebbie Downers. You can't rain on my parade

BlackBerry for the WIN!!!
    AfroZepher likes this.
    08-19-13 12:15 AM
    Troll I am not.

Realist is probably the better word to describe myself.
    AfroZepher likes this.
    08-19-13 12:22 AM
    Troll I am not.

Realist is probably the better word to describe myself.
    I'd say your an honest observer with a slight propensity to cynicism . . . but what do I know. . .LOL
    08-19-13 12:29 AM
    I'd say your an honest observer with a slight propensity to cynicism . . . but what do I know. . .LOL
    Word.
    08-19-13 12:47 AM
    Netflix reps are notorious for just telling you what you want to hear. I spoke to 3 different reps that told me they either had a Blackberry 10 device or were looking to get one. I call bull.
    08-19-13 02:35 AM
    shouldn't we have a forum "Armchair App Developers" for all the people complaining about apps like netflix and instagram? Afterall, this is CB where youre supposed to keep your opinions to yourself and stay out of the way of the "people in charge." Upset or disappointed about an app not on being on BB ecosystem? Well, quit complaining on CB and send your resume to careers@blackberry....seems to be the standard answer around here for any criticism
    08-19-13 02:49 AM
    shouldn't we have a forum "Armchair App Developers" for all the people complaining about apps like netflix and instagram? Afterall, this is CB where youre supposed to keep your opinions to yourself and stay out of the way of the "people in charge." Upset or disappointed about an app not on being on BB ecosystem? Well, quit complaining on CB and send your resume to careers@blackberry....seems to be the standard answer around here for any criticism
    That doesn't make any sense. Let's all apply for a job at blackberry for an app we want made by an independent developer.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 03:06 AM
    what's the obsession with 'armchair' lately? lol
    08-19-13 04:00 AM