My god... The apps just get better and better as the days roll by! Keep up the good work debs, and we will support you!
    HuXu7 likes this.
    04-08-13 05:26 PM
    What will the app be called when it hits BlackBerry World? I want to look out for it.

Posted via CB10
    Go Music

Posted via CB10
    04-08-13 05:37 PM
    I think it should be 30 secs for the times when connection speeds are slower
    Good idea, I'll change it to 30s

Posted via CB10
    04-08-13 05:56 PM
    Forgive my naivety, but what is a Google Music app? I thought Google was search engine results.
    Google Music is a way to put your entire music library (up to 20,000 songs) in the cloud! You can currently only access it via Web browser, Google's official Android app or third party apps. It's a great way to have your whole music library accessible but not take up space on your phone.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-13 06:19 PM
    A feature I like to brag about is something I am calling Up Next. 20 seconds before a song ends the app shows what the next song is and tries to download it before the current song ends in attempt to provide uninterrupted music listening!

Attachment 149309

Posted via CB10
    I am very happy to see this feature added, I have wanted something like this in a stock music app for years!
    HuXu7 and guinnkevinr like this.
    04-08-13 07:13 PM
    I will surely support this as google music houses all my 4k+ songs in the cloud. I will pay $5 for the App will gladly pay .99cents as priced
    HuXu7 likes this.
    04-08-13 07:51 PM
    A feature I like to brag about is something I am calling Up Next. 20 seconds before a song ends the app shows what the next song is and tries to download it before the current song ends in attempt to provide uninterrupted music listening!

Attachment 149309

Posted via CB10
    This is great. Sort of like how Netflix and Hulu do now. Was literally just looking for a Google Music app.

Posted via CB10
    HuXu7 likes this.
    04-09-13 02:27 AM
    Very cool I like the clean UI.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    HuXu7 likes this.
    04-09-13 03:34 AM
    Looks awesome!

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 03:55 AM
    I know what the reason your app is still pending:
    because your app is cooler than default blackberry music player

Posted via CB10
    R Field, 00stryder, HuXu7 and 1 others like this.
    04-09-13 05:21 AM
    Can you access Google Music in the UK?

Would also be cool if this app can could access music stored on the device or SD card?

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 06:54 AM
    Oh, and I can see it in BlackBerry World now

Check out Go Music in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/24947267

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 07:03 AM
    Can you access Google Music in the UK?

Would also be cool if this app can could access music stored on the device or SD card?

Posted via CB10
    Right now it can only download to the device's Music folder but not pull songs from the device originally. I hope to add the feature to upload from your Z10 directly in the future.
    04-09-13 09:22 AM
    Right now it can only download to the device's Music folder but not pull songs from the device originally. I hope to add the feature to upload from your Z10 directly in the future.
    Great, I look forward to this update. As soon as I can use it as my one and only music player, you'll have my money.

Posted via CB10
    bcbbanga4l likes this.
    04-09-13 09:53 AM
    Whoa! This looks outstanding. Can't wait to give this a try!

Posted via CB10
    HuXu7 likes this.
    04-09-13 10:22 AM
    I would love to test this out. Love google music, work is making me use this blackberry and I'm already missing my android
    HuXu7 likes this.
    04-09-13 10:33 AM
    Just bought the app, but when I try to play a song on my Z10 it starts loading and then the whole app crashes. Also I don't like the fact that when I click on an artist, I get an alphabetical list of songs, I think more natural would be artist > albums by artist > list of songs in the album.
    Just reporting a few bugs, otherwise it looks nice, so I'll keep it and wait for further updates
    04-09-13 10:39 AM
    Mine crashes as well.

After the first couple of crashes I restarted my Z10. Then I opened the app. I loaded up the first track....but it wouldn't play. So I hit the fast forward button, and it crashed. Now whenever I open the app, it loads up the song I select and then it crashes.

I can't wait for you to get it working though - it looks fantastic!
    04-09-13 10:57 AM
    Just bought the app, but when I try to play a song on my Z10 it starts loading and then the whole app crashes. Also I don't like the fact that when I click on an artist, I get an alphabetical list of songs, I think more natural would be artist > albums by artist > list of songs in the album.
    Just reporting a few bugs, otherwise it looks nice, so I'll keep it and wait for further updates
    Yea, I am working on the crashing bug right as we speak. I discovered it just yesterday and for me it only happens every couple of songs or so. But I can tell you that if you download a playlist for offline listening it will work no problems, its just the streaming part.

I will definitely be adding the better break down of artist and artist album in a future update!
    04-09-13 10:58 AM
    Mine crashes as well.

After the first couple of crashes I restarted my Z10. Then I opened the app. I loaded up the first track....but it wouldn't play. So I hit the fast forward button, and it crashed. Now whenever I open the app, it loads up the song I select and then it crashes.

I can't wait for you to get it working though - it looks fantastic!
    Thank you! I am working as quickly as I can to get the bug fixed where it does that. I only but discovered the issue yesterday because for some reason on my phone it will work for some songs but not for others and its very random. But I hope to have a fix for it by the end of the day.
    04-09-13 11:01 AM
    Says application not available for my device...vzw z10

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 11:04 AM
    Says application not available for my device...vzw z10

Posted via CB10
    Once I get the streaming bug fixed, it will become available to VZW Z10. I know your pain, I have a VZW Z10 too, I have just been in the habit of always selecting the latest OS version forgetting about Verizon holding our update back...
    04-09-13 11:07 AM
    Omg thank you thank you thank you!

Could you please use a nicer icon btw? The current icon doesn't do the app any justice.

Please add support for Japanese, Korean, Arabic, etc. It's an awesome app, but the only song/album/artist names that show up properly are English
    04-09-13 11:18 AM
    Omg thank you thank you thank you!

Could you please use a nicer icon btw? The current icon doesn't do the app any justice.
    Yes, I agree, it was just the best I could do, but a better icon is definitely on my UI To-Do list.
    04-09-13 11:25 AM
    Yes, I agree, it was just the best I could do, but a better icon is definitely on my UI To-Do list.
    Sorry, I edited my comment...please add support for other languages as well, it would be very very helpful!

Oh, and I'm a huge Lights fan, so I love the screenshot in your first post You've done a fantastic job. With a few improvements, this will be one of the best apps in BB World! Thank you!
    HuXu7 likes this.
    04-09-13 11:26 AM
424 1234 ...