Loving the update so far! Quick question, are all all-access songs in my library automatically cached to the device for offline use, or does that only happen when I listen to them?
    It happens when you listen to them, they will cache until they are no longer a next, previous or current song.
    06-11-13 11:34 AM
    Ok, just downloaded the new update, nice logo, about all access... when I go to download all playlist the app just crashes! Don't know how to get the all access option working... but hope it's working...

Posted via CB10 ~ Join the One And Only active News channel on BBM Channels just add C000E96C1 ~
    Currently the All Access functionality is not an option, its more of if you have songs in your library that are from All Access, then those songs will now play, they did not play before.
    06-11-13 11:35 AM
    To the app developer, the left justified issue is illustrated in the screen shot I uploaded on my post above. Take a look.

Also while this is just opinion I think you're wrong about the control buttons being to small when they are like that in every other music service on the blackberry, eg stock music, podcasts, Nobex, skooday etc etc, in fact I would say your model is more likely to confuse than anything.
    The attachment on your other post shows Invalid Attachment to me, am I the only one that doesnt see it?

The current plan is to go with the smaller buttons, but the need for the larger controls will still exist in which I am thinking I will replace them with gestures to advance forward, backward and play/pause. That way for those times that its difficult to hit smaller buttons then a gesture will suffice.
    06-11-13 11:47 AM
    Does this work?

Google Music App for BB10 coming soon!-img_00000188.png
    06-11-13 11:49 AM
    Does this work?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000188.png 
Views:	614 
Size:	99.1 KB 
ID:	170774
    Ah yes I can see, yes I will be changing the listcells to look better in the next updates.
    06-11-13 11:55 AM
    Thanks for listening to your users, it's appreciated
    HuXu7 likes this.
    06-11-13 12:10 PM
    Currently the All Access functionality is not an option, its more of if you have songs in your library that are from All Access, then those songs will now play, they did not play before.
    But why when I hit download playlist the app crashes?

Posted via CB10 ~ Join the One And Only active News channel on BBM Channels just add C000E96C1 ~
    06-11-13 12:57 PM
    But why when I hit download playlist the app crashes?

That's a strange one... it should ask you if you would like to save the playlist for offline use on either an SD card or to the Device. Does it at least give you that option? Or does it crash after you select an option?
    06-11-13 01:02 PM
    So some guy says you " borrow " music from Google and another says you purchase it... so which is it

Kah
    06-11-13 01:22 PM
    Don't understand the point of this... why not just store music on your device... you will get uninterrupted play regardless of your connection

Kah
    I have 150gb of music. That can't be stored on device and choosing what to store by hand picking is silly and annoying. This allows my whole library on my device.
    06-11-13 01:30 PM
    I have 150gb of music. That can't be stored on device and choosing what to store by hand picking is silly and annoying. This allows my whole library on my device.
    150 Gb of music... what are you a DJ

Kah
    06-11-13 01:37 PM
    That's a strange one... it should ask you if you would like to save the playlist for offline use on either an SD card or to the Device. Does it at least give you that option? Or does it crash after you select an option?
    It gives me the option and crashes when I select any one

06-11-13 02:03 PM
    150 Gb of music... what are you a DJ

Kah
    Nope, it was over 200gb. I recently deleted stuff I didn't listen to often. Just a music fan.
    06-11-13 02:12 PM

Do you have any all access songs in the playlist?

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 03:12 PM

Ok so it will crash whether you select device or SD Card? What version OS are you on? Does the playlist have All Access songs in it?
    06-11-13 03:36 PM
    Ok so it will crash whether you select device or SD Card? What version OS are you on? Does the playlist have All Access songs in it?
    I don't have all access songs on it yet and I am running on the leaked 1880 OS on my VZW Z10

06-11-13 03:53 PM
    I don't have all access songs on it yet and I am running on the leaked 1880 OS on my VZW Z10

Ok, well I personally have the VZW 10.0.9 and it works for me so either something in the app didn't install correctly when it updated or its a problem with the leak. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if it works after that point.
    06-11-13 04:10 PM
    Ok, well I personally have the VZW 10.0.9 and it works for me so either something in the app didn't install correctly when it updated or its a problem with the leak. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if it works after that point.
    Ok, I'll do so and come back with a report soon

06-11-13 04:41 PM
    I would really like the option to only stream via WiFi and/ or the possibility to only show locally stored music.

Posted via CB10
    HuXu7 likes this.
    06-12-13 08:09 AM
    I can report that I also have the problem with play lists, the app doesn't seem to load the full contents of the playlist from the server and if I try to download it or even turn shuffle it immediately crashes. I'm on 10.1 (the current official version from Tmobile USA) . My playlist does include all access content.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 03:08 PM
    Don't understand the point of this... why not just store music on your device... you will get uninterrupted play regardless of your connection

Kah
    I will start by saying that the latest update nailed it. The app is really finally perfect. But as Kah said I'm really trying to find the point of it. I only have like 3 gigs of music and 16 gig memory card, might as well put them on my phone, instead of using data. Also at my trailer I have low service so trying to stream sometime is a pain in the but.
    Keith

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 04:42 PM
    I will start by saying that the latest update nailed it. The app is really finally perfect. But as Kah said I'm really trying to find the point of it. I only have like 3 gigs of music and 16 gig memory card, might as well put them on my phone, instead of using data. Also at my trailer I have low service so trying to stream sometime is a pain in the but.
    Keith

Posted via CB10
    Yes, if you have enough room on the device to store your entire library then its easier to just load it on via BB Link. But even in that case, there is now a new use for it and that is All Access, where you can pay Google monthly to have full access to any and every song you want! Also there are genre radios to randomly stream songs from a certain genre or even make a radio based off the artist. This service is similar to Pandora or Spotify. I have currently only added the feature where if you have added an All Access song to your library you can stream it or store it on the device (in a protected directory).
    06-14-13 01:01 PM
    I can report that I also have the problem with play lists, the app doesn't seem to load the full contents of the playlist from the server and if I try to download it or even turn shuffle it immediately crashes. I'm on 10.1 (the current official version from Tmobile USA) . My playlist does include all access content.

Posted via CB10
    The playlists that it loads is the one it got from the server when you first logged in, unless you have hit the Refresh Library button, then it will grab the playlist contents from Google. But the crashing... thats interesting. I may need you to install a debug version of my app to find out where the problem is happening.
    06-14-13 01:15 PM
    The playlists that it loads is the one it got from the server when you first logged in, unless you have hit the Refresh Library button, then it will grab the playlist contents from Google. But the crashing... thats interesting. I may need you to install a debug version of my app to find out where the problem is happening.
    Just let me know if you'd like me tinker around with a debug version, I'd be happy to run it through its paces to see where the hiccups are occuring.
    06-14-13 03:56 PM
    After some tinkering I think I found the problem with my playlist. It has 10 total songs, and only one of them displays in GoMusic. The one song that displays properly is a song that I actually own, the 9 songs from all access do not appear in the playlist view of GoMusic. If anyone has trouble with songs not appearing in your playlists, check and see if they're from All Access first.
    06-17-13 02:55 PM
424 ... 1112131415 ...