Just so everyone knows, I am aware of the All Access error where it says you have an invalid username or password when trying to play a song, I am going to try and squeeze a fix into this next update I have been working on!

Posted via CB10 Z10
    07-01-13 06:44 PM
    Just so everyone knows, I am aware of the All Access error where it says you have an invalid username or password when trying to play a song, I am going to try and squeeze a fix into this next update I have been working on!

Posted via CB10 Z10
    Bring on the update!!!! I can't get enough of this app. Thank you for making it

Posted via CB10
    07-01-13 11:23 PM
    ***** UPDATE *******

I have the All Access bug fixed. Just submitted the fix and along with the fix you will be getting these also:

New UI for Now Playing (old UI still available in the Settings for Z10 only)
    You can now seek to different positions in the song
    Download individual songs for offline use
    Offline indicator added to Now Playing screen

I highly doubt BlackBerry will approve the update before the weekend or even over the weekend so you should likely see it next week sometime!

DerKane likes this.
    07-05-13 12:24 PM
    Sounds amazing. Thanks for all your hard work.
    HuXu7 likes this.
    07-05-13 07:29 PM
    ***** UPDATE *******

I have the All Access bug fixed. Just submitted the fix and along with the fix you will be getting these also:

New UI for Now Playing (old UI still available in the Settings for Z10 only)
    You can now seek to different positions in the song
    Download individual songs for offline use
    Offline indicator added to Now Playing screen

I highly doubt BlackBerry will approve the update before the weekend or even over the weekend so you should likely see it next week sometime!

Thank you for all the hard work

Posted via CB10
    HuXu7 likes this.
    07-06-13 12:45 AM
    New "now playing " screen looks great, good work. Few bugs FYI. If I click the shuffle button and drag the button disappears unless I press the blank space where it should be again. some songs will. Allow me to skip ahead and drag the play head along, others jump back to 33, 36, 1:24 seconds. I can't really nail a pattern down on which will and which won't it changes as I move ahead through a playlist and the second time around it isn't the same tracks. Sometimes the app stops working entirely when changing through songs, sometimes the artwork and.song info get stuck when moving from now playing back to list and playing a new album.
    Last edited by katiepea; 07-10-13 at 07:13 AM.
    DanceHike likes this.
    07-10-13 05:01 AM
    New now playing UI is great, much better than the old one congrats to you both

Google Music App for BB10 coming soon!-img_00000356.png

The only thing I ask for now is to left justify the lists that contain both artist and song name etc, at the moment it's a bit messy and I find it hard to click on right song

Google Music App for BB10 coming soon!-img_00000357.png

Finally a bug still exists where if you skip to the next track or sometimes select a track the song just loads repeatedly and doesn't actually play. I'm not sure if it's a bug with the program or due to googles horribly slow servers for Google music.

Great work though all that use Google music should get this.
    07-10-13 07:46 AM
    Also shuffle doesn't seem to be working
    07-10-13 07:54 AM
    I'm getting error code 203 on songs I don't own.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 07:54 AM
    I can verify the shuffle issue. I am working on a fix for that now, can't believe I missed that in testing.

The other issues I will need to investigate more, I have noticed some strange behavior with a few of my songs as well and I will be working to iron those out as sooooon as possible!

** Edit ** I have fixed the shuffle issue and submitted it to BlackBerry. Sorry about missing that. I will check into the other bugs you all are reporting and hopefully find a solution soon!
    Last edited by HuXu7; 07-10-13 at 09:02 AM.
    07-10-13 08:44 AM
    I'm getting error code 203 on songs I don't own.

Posted via CB10
    Try refreshing your library and then try the All Access songs.
    07-10-13 08:59 AM
    looks like I can't download my all access playlist. stays stuck on zero. music won't even play. refreshed playlist and even logged off and logged back in.

edit: resolved. just uninstalled and reinstalled. love this app.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by eyecanmakeamess; 07-10-13 at 10:20 AM.
    HuXu7 likes this.
    07-10-13 10:05 AM

Snip
    Sometimes the app stops working entirely when changing through songs, sometimes the artwork and.song info get stuck when moving from now playing back to list and playing a new album.
    I had that problem also. I think I fixed it by changing to a class 10 SD card, but one track kept stopping at the last second of the track and I just removed that track from Google Play. If you have a fix for this, I would be very interested. Just want to say thanks again for this great app.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 10:21 AM
    I had that problem also.

Posted via CB10
    I meant to specify the problem I had was with the app stopping to work with a song.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 10:22 AM
    This app seems awesome would it play songs that Google music subscription plays or just music that is stored in the app on desktop?

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk 2
    07-10-13 11:35 AM
    It now does all access I believe, not sure of the ins and outs of how that works as it's not available in the UK yet..

Sent from my Nexus 4 using CB Forums mobile app
    07-10-13 11:58 AM
    It now does all access I believe, not sure of the ins and outs of how that works as it's not available in the UK yet..

Sent from my Nexus 4 using CB Forums mobile app
    The All Access functionality is currently limited to All Access songs you have added to a playlist or your library. You will be able to search for All Access songs as well as all your radio stations and start radio stations in a future update!
    07-10-13 05:29 PM
    I have some good news and some bad news.

Bad News:
    Due to some unfortunate events I have been at a hospital all day

Good News:
    This has given me lots of time to work on the bugs in the app and I have just about resolved them all, just running them through the testers and see how it goes.
    07-10-13 05:30 PM
    great bad news
    07-10-13 06:34 PM
    Bugs bugs lots of bugs.

If I'm playing a play list, for instance thumbs up and try to skip to the next song it often loads the art and title but the song never loads and no amount of skipping to the next song will make music start again. I have to exit program and reopen.

If I do the same but don't skip songs it tells me what is coming next and loads the art and title but again the song just doesn't play.

I'm lucky if I make it past 3 or 4 consecutive songs before I have to restart the app.

Often if I'm browsing between albums and click on a different song in a different album, nothing at all happens. No change of album art or title just instead nothing plays and I have to restart the app.

The new skipping feature doesn't really work at all. If I drag the slider it always returns to a position near the start and often doesn't seek at all.

I hope these bugs get sorted out as the app is becoming unusable for me.

Look at the way skooday handles user interface as well as skipping and seeking behaviours. That is polished.

Cheers.
    07-13-13 03:32 AM
    Bugs bugs lots of bugs.

If I'm playing a play list, for instance thumbs up and try to skip to the next song it often loads the art and title but the song never loads and no amount of skipping to the next song will make music start again. I have to exit program and reopen.

If I do the same but don't skip songs it tells me what is coming next and loads the art and title but again the song just doesn't play.

I'm lucky if I make it past 3 or 4 consecutive songs before I have to restart the app.

Often if I'm browsing between albums and click on a different song in a different album, nothing at all happens. No change of album art or title just instead nothing plays and I have to restart the app.

The new skipping feature doesn't really work at all. If I drag the slider it always returns to a position near the start and often doesn't seek at all.

I hope these bugs get sorted out as the app is becoming unusable for me.

Look at the way skooday handles user interface as well as skipping and seeking behaviours. That is polished.

Cheers.
    Essentially this is only 2 bugs. I experience them as well though. He said a few posts back some were fixed. Skooday isn't working around a closed api for Google music so it's not really comparable. Though I'm on the newest update which claimed to fix the shuffle disappearance but I still get it.
    07-13-13 03:44 AM
    Ok I'll add another bug, sometimes when all this none playing is happening and I skip to the next song to try and get things going the app will force close itself.

Also having play pause and navigation buttons in every slide out menu is a bit redundant but that's the least of my worries.

Listen I'm not having a go at the developer i just thought feedback of bugs and UI is something he would hope to get in order to make a better app
    07-13-13 04:52 AM
    Ok I'll add another bug, sometimes when all this none playing is happening and I skip to the next song to try and get things going the app will force close itself.

Also having play pause and navigation buttons in every slide out menu is a bit redundant but that's the least of my worries.

Listen I'm not having a go at the developer i just thought feedback of bugs and UI is something he would hope to get in order to make a better app
    Yea feedback is ALWAYS welcome! The reason the play/next/previous buttons are in the slide out menu is because that is how BlackBerry designed it to work, I currently have no control over it but I completely agree with you. If BlackBerry gives me control over it, I will remove the redundancy.

The crashing issue has been discovered, I submitted a fix yesterday to BlackBerry so you will see an update early next week to fix that and many other issues that have been identified.

Posted via CB10 Z10
    07-13-13 12:41 PM
    Essentially this is only 2 bugs. I experience them as well though. He said a few posts back some were fixed. Skooday isn't working around a closed api for Google music so it's not really comparable. Though I'm on the newest update which claimed to fix the shuffle disappearance but I still get it.
    The shuffle disappearing is something that's unfortunately out of my control because it's a standard BlackBerry button that I just replaced the graphics for and for some reason it sometimes goes invisible. The only thing I think that would make it less frequent would be to uninstall and reinstall.

Posted via CB10 Z10
    07-13-13 12:46 PM
    Nice looking app but need equalizer
    07-13-13 04:32 PM
424 ... 1213141516 ...