Does anyone know of a good music player app? Not radio, just a music player. I liked the one the torch had. The icons were smaller and there was no need for a "More" button. I find the Z10 pre-loaded one just a bit too clunky and there is no options for the display that i can see.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 03:58 PM
    I've heard good things about Neutron MP, but I'm perfectly happy with the stock player.
    05-08-13 04:07 PM
    Neutron MP

Posted via CB10
    joesworld likes this.
    05-08-13 07:04 PM
    Does anyone know of a good music player app? Not radio, just a music player. I liked the one the torch had. The icons were smaller and there was no need for a "More" button. I find the Z10 pre-loaded one just a bit too clunky and there is no options for the display that i can see.

Posted via CB10
    Look at the Go Music app, it's not a standalone music player but look at the screenshots and if the UI is something you like then I can tell you I will be making a stand alone player that has the same UI.

Posted via CB10 Z10
    05-08-13 10:54 PM
    Look at the Go Music app, it's not a standalone music player but look at the screenshots and if the UI is something you like then I can tell you I will be making a stand alone player that has the same UI.

Posted via CB10 Z10
    I really like the UI for your Go Music app. When do you think you will be starting the project for the stand alone player? Also, will if include these features?

FLAC audio support
    resume track position (I like to listen to audio books)
    playlist
    music from SD card

I will be getting a Q10 shortly BTW, thanks.
    06-25-13 01:39 AM
    Neutron MP

Posted via CB10
    this. Get it if you can.
    06-25-13 07:00 AM
    I think:
    - stock music player is good ffor general use and good for manual playlist making
    - the neutron is expensive with more features that I will not use
    - streaming music requires an internet connection, but i listen to music on the go and don't want roaming charges
    - recently, I found think-4-u shuffle. it's elegant and unique. it boils everything down to one toggle button that allows shuffling all songs to learning playback patterns and a smartmix mode to automatically create playlist based on things learned during the shuffle. i used it for about week so far and the song selection is getting quite good for me.
    Last edited by jjs6w; 06-25-13 at 09:57 AM.
    06-25-13 08:21 AM
    Neutron MP is a battery killer from what I've heard making it useless for people like me who listen to music on the go. If I'm home use my laptop anyway.

via CB10 (BB Z10 : BLK : OS 10.1) [ Follow me @EHZAY for BB News & Tech Updates ]
    06-25-13 10:01 AM
    Skooday...great app!

Posted via Naked BlackBerry Z10
    the_igg likes this.
    06-25-13 10:36 AM