I saw it on a list which n4BB had posted but since then have yet to hear anything about it. Anyone had any ideas if they'll be bringing it to BB10 or not?

Posted via CB10
    02-26-13 05:18 PM
    Check out Soccer Ticker. I think it's better
    02-27-13 04:10 AM
    Soccer Ticker only has EPL.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-13 09:06 AM
    I've sideloaded it and have no issues.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-13 09:36 AM
    Man.. if every solution is going to be sideloading then no app will come to BB10

Posted via CB10
    02-27-13 10:50 AM
    The android app I sideloaded no longer works or refreshes.. anyone hear from Goal if they'll be bringing a BB10 app?

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 12:07 PM
    Why not email/tweet the app developer and ask them if they will be bringing it over to BB10??
    03-25-13 12:39 PM
    Thanks for mentioning us. Somebody did. We do cover most of the European major leagues, including Champions and Europa.

What other features do you all want to see ???

Team Soccer Ticker
    04-05-13 02:24 AM
    Thanks for mentioning us. Somebody did. We do cover most of the European major leagues, including Champions and Europa.

Team Soccer Ticker
    The feature I would like to see is the ability to log into your application !!!

On a more serious note, no matter what I try doing I cannot log into your application. I try to sign up again and it tells me the email address has already been registered. I try selecting the "Forgot Password" option and it tells me "Email not found".
    04-05-13 08:14 AM
    Does soccer ticker have bundesliga 2 support?

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 08:53 AM

Team Soccer Ticker
    Active frames and push is a must. Speed improvements and ability to change text size in article.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 10:06 AM
    Try the LFP native app. It's awesome. It does not only have spanish la liga content but uefa cup and champions league.

Soccer ticker is excellent too. All major european leagues and uefa tournaments.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 10:09 AM
    Well good news. "Goal.com" is listed in the Coming soon apps in this week's Blackberry App Wednesday.
    04-17-13 04:34 PM
    WHERE!?! I saw it on N4BB but how do they know?

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 09:14 PM
    This is taking forever and the company is not replying to my emails or tweets either

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 02:48 PM
    This is taking forever and the company is not replying to my emails or tweets either

Posted via CB10
    I honestly stopped relying on Goal.com a while ago. The app stopped working for me on my PlayBook at the beginning of this year and never worked again. Contacted support and nothing. Now I only use SoccerTicker and a combination of LFP and Marca apps on my phone.

I wish I had Goal.com but don't know if it will happen considering they haven't maintained the PlayBook app...

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 06:02 AM
    I honestly stopped relying on Goal.com a while ago. The app stopped working for me on my PlayBook at the beginning of this year and never worked again. Contacted support and nothing. Now I only use SoccerTicker and a combination of LFP and Marca apps on my phone.

I wish I had Goal.com but don't know if it will happen considering they haven't maintained the PlayBook app...

Posted via CB10
    Yea you make a valid point man their PlayBook app was horrible and never fixed.. i guess ill just sideload the android version once I get 10.1 update... hopefully the OS update will fix the lag

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 12:47 PM
    Yea you make a valid point man their PlayBook app was horrible and never fixed.. i guess ill just sideload the android version once I get 10.1 update... hopefully the OS update will fix the lag

Posted via CB10
    SoccerTicker is good so you should look into it. It displays Goal.com news within so it should be a good alternative

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 04:51 PM
    Guys, why the news pictures downloaded automatically each time opened it? Any way to disable this?
    08-15-13 11:42 PM
    Yeah, I've noticed the pictures downloading thing as well recently. Aside from that, the app runs like crap ever since I installed the leak 10.2 so for the time being it's going to remain closed.
    08-16-13 05:04 AM
    Anyone with OS 10.2 installed facing issues with this app? It's simply not usable for me and it acts up a lot; it is basically not responsive and if I touch an article it will open another article. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and that did not help.
    08-28-13 05:01 PM
    Anyone with OS 10.2 installed facing issues with this app? It's simply not usable for me and it acts up a lot; it is basically not responsive and if I touch an article it will open another article. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and that did not help.
    Same here as mentioned above. There's no back button either. Annoying part is when you have the wrong article than tapped usually the highlight article replaces all preceding. Please fix for my football fix!!

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 11:23 PM