Looks pretty good. Hope to see it in BB World soon!
    02-11-13 05:55 PM
    not yet still waiting for approval submitted on 21st jan
    You should maybe tweet Alec Saunders (VP, Developer Relations) @asaunders to see what's going on... that's not normal!
    Yogeshwar P likes this.
    02-11-13 07:44 PM
    Any chance of a bar file for testers while waiting for BBW approval?
    02-11-13 09:20 PM
    I personally think beta test program is be better than BAR file, feel free to PM or mail be the blackberry world id. I will add few more people till app gets approved

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-11-13 10:00 PM
    Seems great so far.. very responsive.. transitions are very fluid. Changes made online propagate to the app very quickly..

Yogeshwar P likes this.
    02-11-13 10:25 PM
    I can also do time limited or feature limited BAR file

02-11-13 10:36 PM
    I've sent you a PM with my BlackBerry world id.

02-11-13 10:38 PM
    I can also do time limited or feature limited BAR filePosted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    I can make you a copy of this if you want: http://forums.crackberry.com/playbook-apps-games-f243/scrapps-free-installer-app-giveaways-764436/
    Yogeshwar P likes this.
    02-11-13 11:06 PM
    You should maybe tweet Alec Saunders (VP, Developer Relations) @asaunders to see what's going on... that's not normal!
    I have been contacted by BlackBerry india dev relations team. BlackBerry have handled the situation well. they really seemed to have bogged down by the sheer number of apps. Looks like they miscalculated number of apps that would be submitted in the port-a-thons. it's sad to miss out on the app being there is app world on launch day but then maybe I should have kept some buffer for submitting in
    dietertong likes this.
    02-11-13 11:46 PM
    Interested in beta testing if still accepting people.
    Please PM if a possibility!
    Yogeshwar P likes this.
    02-13-13 06:26 AM
    Interested in beta testing if still accepting people.
    Please PM if a possibility!
    sadly I have run out of the app world limit for no of beta testers now might plan to release feature limited or time limited BAR file
    02-13-13 07:04 AM
    sadly I have run out of the app world limit for no of beta testers now might plan to release feature limited or time limited BAR file
    Great idea! Something we can play with but that times out once it's avail in BBW.

02-13-13 07:26 AM
    I'd love to get my hands on the bar file until it hits blackberry world. Currently using gReader Pro which is sadly an Android port and suffers in some ways as a result. A good Google Reader client was the first thing I looked for once I got my Z10.

02-13-13 07:45 PM
    Good news folks the application has been approved. It should appear here http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/2120012.

Thanks for all the support. And of course beta program would continue next beta again due this weekend

simonfa, just_luc and joesworld like this.
    02-14-13 11:39 AM
    Will there be offline reading??
    02-14-13 11:43 AM
    Yes it's planned feature

02-14-13 12:01 PM
    purchased.
    Looks good.

Right off the bat I'd consider shortening the app name. It's too long to fit underneath the icon on the homescreen.

EDIT: also, are there plans to load the icons provided by some RSS feeds when displaying a feed in app?
    EDIT2: I'd suggest using the active frame to display some sort of RSS icon to allow the app to be found easier from the running applications page.
    Showing just the minimized view of the app is not very useful.
    Yogeshwar P likes this.
    02-14-13 12:47 PM
    Purchased. Yay! I can ditch that crappy android port now. Beautiful app. The only little gripe I have so far is when trying to scroll in an article it tends to want to slide side to side a bit. But well done. I will recommend to all my friends.

Yogeshwar P likes this.
    02-14-13 12:51 PM
    purchased.
    Looks good.

Right off the bat I'd consider shortening the app name. It's too long to fit underneath the icon on the homescreen.

EDIT: also, are there plans to load the icons provided by some RSS feeds when displaying a feed in app?
    Or add spaces so the rest of the text can jump to the second line.

Yogeshwar P likes this.
    02-14-13 12:52 PM
    Just downloaded the app, was looking or a decent google reader app.

My Suggestions

1. Definately need caching of the article, thats one thing i love about one of my google reader apps on my android, not only does it cache but also has voice reading.
    2. Would be nice to see a widget displaying latest articles its syncing up when minimized

Interface is clean and simple but unfortunately until i dont see the offline caching i wont be using this app over the android one.

Good Job nevertheless
    Yogeshwar P likes this.
    02-14-13 01:25 PM
    The mobilizer view is sweet. Love the easy font and justification settings but it seems to forget my settings and I have to adjust each time I restart the app.

Yogeshwar P likes this.
    02-14-13 06:32 PM
    It's a shame I can't purchase the app. I'm a beta tester and it doesn't give me the option. Hope there's some way to support the developer when the beta testing ends! This is a must-purchase app for sure and well worth the selling price.
    Yogeshwar P likes this.
    02-14-13 07:12 PM
    The beta is already better than the store version. Settings issue is also fixed in upcoming beta. The same build will also be submitted as first update release
    02-14-13 08:00 PM
    This app is a home run. I hope more apps this well built are soon to come.

Yogeshwar P likes this.
    02-14-13 08:28 PM
    I think this reader is exceptional, to top it off the developer is extremely thorough and responsive.

Thanks for the great work.

Yogeshwar P likes this.
    02-14-13 08:41 PM
1,208 1234 ...