Sorry, quoted the wrong thing
    02-26-13 12:07 PM
    I made this Meme as a goof about a week ago. I'm surprised but oh so happy I get to actually get to use it.
    Attachment 137982
    LOL. Good Meme. Did you use Z10 to create it?
    02-26-13 12:20 PM
    no a ported app means its not native....it will work the same as on android..
    02-26-13 12:24 PM
    Yawn!! Insta what? ; )

Posted via CB10 using my awesome BB Z10
    meganVee likes this.
    02-26-13 12:25 PM
    Whenever the grumpy, Blackberry faithful proclaim that nobody needs Instagram or Netflix or any other popular app, it makes it clear why Blackberry continues to lose market share. The rest of the world want to be able to use those app/services! By the way, you forgot to throw in that it's a tool, not a toy. That's always good for a chuckle
    You know what they say about making assumptions. I never claimed that people don't want or need any app on a device. I was just trying point out how annoyed I am with all the whiners. If they really need it that bad then why get the new BlackBerry if you know it doesn't have it and may never. Today's society makes me sick with the I want this, I need this, me me ME, I want this now mentality. These people have no idea what it means to truly need something. Most never will unless they become addicted to hard drugs or haven't eaten in days.

Like the children in Africa and other 3rd world countries they truly need things. What people think they need pales in comparison and the fact we have what needs in great abundance and don't give it to them also truly makes me sick.

The sad truth is its a numbers game and BlackBerry Just doesn't have it in comparison to the other two. I have 20-30 apps/games on my device just wasting space because I never use them.

So you see when people cry about they "Need" this app or that app it makes me sick

Posted via CB10
    mk2234 and knighty2112 like this.
    02-26-13 12:54 PM
    Get Uber Iris or Filter Box... both super good alternatives to Instagram!
    02-26-13 12:55 PM
    You know what they say about making assumptions. I never claimed that people don't want or need any app on a device. I was just trying point out how annoyed I am with all the whiners. If they really need it that bad then why get the new BlackBerry if you know it doesn't have it and may never. Today's society makes me sick with the I want this, I need this, me me ME, I want this now mentality. These people have no idea what it means to truly need something. Most never will unless they become addicted to hard drugs or haven't eaten in days.

Like the children in Africa and other 3rd world countries they truly need things. What people think they need pales in comparison and the fact we have what needs in great abundance and don't give it to them also truly makes me sick.

The sad truth is its a numbers game and BlackBerry Just doesn't have it in comparison to the other two. I have 20-30 apps/games on my device just wasting space because I never use them.

So you see when people cry about they "Need" this app or that app it makes me sick

Posted via CB10
    I can respect this. Yeah, maybe we need to figure out what the heck needs "really" are.
    02-26-13 01:11 PM
    It is funny though. Personally, when I don't understand or dislike something, I read up on it to truly frame my objections. Some people don't bother, and it surprises me. I don't currently use Instagram, but can clearly see its use. I am weary of all the threads... I admit that. But please, for the love of everything filtered, find out how it works before asking people to use the browser LOL.

Tell the folks in oppressive regimes that risk their lives to save lives using Instagram that it ain't useful...

The truly positive thing? RIM/BBRY is run by forward thinking people now.
    See here is the thing I don't care how it works and think it is a massive waste of time like every other un social network out there. It works in the browser? Use it in the browser then use it in the browser and stop crying over non sense or buy an iphone or android and stfu

Posted via CB10
    mk2234, meganVee and knighty2112 like this.
    02-26-13 01:21 PM
    I can respect this. Yeah, maybe we need to figure out what the heck needs "really" are.
    I apologize about the below comment it isn't targeted at you specifically. I just get heat when people have no idea what they need.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-13 01:25 PM
    I apologize about the below comment it isn't targeted at you specifically. I just get heat when people have no idea what they need.

Posted via CB10
    No sweat LOL. Thing that irks Instagram users is that it cannot be used in the browser. It is an app-generated service.

I get the griping too. In a way, it shows people really want BBRY, and do not want to choose something else. I think this is why BBRY is working to make it happen.
    02-26-13 01:32 PM
    never wanted it, i think it is an over hypes pile of rubbish.
    and BBry will not die without it
    nocturnal123 and meganVee like this.
    02-26-13 03:06 PM
    See here is the thing I don't care how it works and think it is a massive waste of time like every other un social network out there. It works in the browser? Use it in the browser then use it in the browser and stop crying over non sense or buy an iphone or android and stfu

Posted via CB10
    How about if I don't want an iphone and Android? I want to use Instagram in my Z10, and what are you talking about using the browser? There is no uploading ithrough the instagram browser? All my freinds and family is using it and I do my self. If you don't like the app there are 90 millions user do so basically itsnot no sense!!!!

Posted via CB10
    Coachbulldog likes this.
    02-26-13 03:23 PM
    While many do not care about Instagram... me included... it is still one of the benchmark apps that new users will be looking for no matter what those of us do not care think... Will be interesting to see what the nay sayers fall back on if BB can score the big ones Skype instagram and Netflix at US launch... we should start a poll.....
    SnoozerBold likes this.
    02-26-13 04:17 PM
    LOL. Good Meme. Did you use Z10 to create it?
    Yeah I sure did. However due to a lack of instagram I may return my Z10. :P

All kidding aside. I don't care if it comes or not. Or if it's an Android port. However I do understand the importance of having it on the Z10 since it is a very popular app. I'm just at a loss about so many threads that are created about it and the drama and desperation in them. If people did research before spending so much money on a phone they would have known it wouldn't be there at launch and they also would have known Blackberry did not say if it would be an Android port or not.
    If Instagram was /is such a deal breaker they might have considered another phone because if ONE program is that important to them, more so than any other apps or features the Z10 has to offer then it really shouldn't matter what phone they get so long as the phone has instagram right away.
    meganVee likes this.
    02-26-13 06:42 PM
    Why are people still whining about instagram? It's a fart app. This has got to be clear when no real photographer worth their salt would ever use this bloated crap.
    I really couldn't care less about whether or not instagram gets on board with BB10...but then I'm not a 10 year old boy. Why are more people not ******** about the non-appearance of useful apps?
    meganVee likes this.
    02-26-13 08:14 PM
    Why are people still whining about instagram? It's a fart app. This has got to be clear when no real photographer worth their salt would ever use this bloated crap.
    I really couldn't care less about whether or not instagram gets on board with BB10...but then I'm not a 10 year old boy. Why are more people not ******** about the non-appearance of useful apps?
    Being stubborn isn't going to help BBRY. Like it or not, but Instagram is the new hot social networking app. Can you imagine if FB or Twitter weren't on BB10? Just because YOU don't care about it, doesn't mean millions of people don't. I think BlackBerry should be trying to get any app that millions of people use. It's a shame the rest of the BB supporters don't have this mindset. Do you not want to see them succeed?
    Last edited by kennybb; 02-27-13 at 03:21 AM.
    02-26-13 09:19 PM
    It's coming guys....

I personally don't use it, but I respect that it's a very popular application and is important to lots of people. It'll be here by the US launch, that's like 1.5 months after the initial device release. It took Android MUCH longer to get instagram. Just suck it up and tough it out for another couple weeks, this is a completely new OS and having to wait a bit some apps is par for the course, it really isn't that bad.
    Turnda643 likes this.
    02-26-13 10:07 PM
    I wont use it. But I want it. Not for me but for BlackBerry. It will be a massive asset, especially with those that are "Hip". Hipsters want what isn't mainstream. BlackBerry isn't mainstream anymore.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-13 11:25 PM
    An IG port is useless

Posted via CB10
    obviously, you don't know what port means
    02-27-13 01:00 AM
    It's one of the apps they have to have. It is coming as is whatsapp and Skype. HAVE TO HAVE. Not for me, for millions of others though...

Posted via CB10
    02-27-13 01:03 AM
    Field Test: On Instagram - Pictures, More From National Geographic Magazine
    02-27-13 01:04 AM
    Yes, you read the title. It's another person who's been waiting for IG on the BlackBerry for years now.
    Posted via CB10
    Didn't Instagram got popular just last year or so ?
    02-27-13 01:09 AM
    Everyone is forgetting, this is the age of short attenetion spans. Phones these days "need" to have these programs. Let's not forget, instagram is a "social networking" site for people to trade pictures of their food. Most adults don't care about the programs. And just because you're over 18 doesn't make you an adult.
    meganVee and nocturnal123 like this.
    02-27-13 02:12 AM
    Well, as I most likely won't use it. I will look into it and give it consideration to see if it can benefit my business site. But regardless of what I may do, I do believe it is one of the necessary apps that bb10 needs to succeed by drawing new users.
    02-27-13 03:27 AM
    you're wrong mr. 3rd party apps like isntago are not able to post pictures, but if its an android port, it will work just like in android.
    02-27-13 03:37 AM
163 12345 ...