Their working on something we already have

Posted via CB10
    02-25-13 11:34 PM
    Relax your self. By confirmed i meant that sites are saying its coming.

BlackBerry to Score Instagram App for BB10, BlackBerry Z10

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...5/#post7901817

Its going to be a Android ported app anyways. No native app from what i have read on the internet.
    Quote from the first article. . .
    . . .popular photo sharing service Instagram is said to be coming to the BlackBerry World app store. Neither BlackBerry nor Instagram has released a statement or comment on the matter, but the news was reported by Crackberry.
    . . .so no. . .it has not been confirmed. . .
    02-25-13 11:48 PM
    Instagram...making decent pictures ****ty. thank goodness they left instagram out. I don't understand the draw to this useless app. oh yeah, the same thing that draws the sheep to the iphone I guess
    elmit22, meganVee and nocturnal123 like this.
    02-25-13 11:55 PM
    Yes, you read the title. It's another person who's been waiting for IG on the BlackBerry for years now. And when Kevin had us all fired up saying "I'm sure Instagram will be here on launch ". He even swore to buy someone a car lol. Well it's been a month since the launch and...nothing. Not even a peep about one of the most popular apps on the planet. Which us guys use to cyber stock the hottest celebrities around. I've been a BlackBerry user for a long time. I can wait till April fools day for IG, Skype, WhatsApp

Posted via CB10
    holy f*ck I just realized why people want it soooo bad.
    02-25-13 11:59 PM
    Lol its the best app ever

Posted via CB10
    02-26-13 10:27 AM
    Again a ported app means that we're not going to be able to post pictures, just see pictures.

Posted via CB10
    Why are you assuming this? Why do you think a ported application won't be able to post pics?

Do you really think instagram has been working on a ported application for the last couple weeks that can't actually post pictures? That's the sole function of instagram and a feature that would obviously be included in any official application.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    02-26-13 10:34 AM
    We will get everything you get on android tweaked to look at least kinda native. Chill people. It won't be useless. This man is trolling or clueless.
    02-26-13 10:41 AM
    Don't get mad. . .just bother Instagram about it. . .ALOT . . .I'm sure I'll do just fine without it but it can only help the BB brand if it there at the US release. . .
    Thanks for sharing the link, I have mailed also now thanks to you, I was looking for this and I did give them some drama

Posted via CB10
    02-26-13 10:47 AM
    I don't see why people are so bothered? As soon as you post a picture to Instagram they effectively own it, and can even sell it on without giving you a thing.

Oh well each to their own.
    meganVee likes this.
    02-26-13 10:48 AM
    Death, or exile?!
    02-26-13 10:53 AM
    I don't see why people are so bothered? As soon as you post a picture to Instagram they effectively own it, and can even sell it on without giving you a thing.

Oh well each to their own.
    I don't think that is accurate.
    02-26-13 10:58 AM
    Is it possible that not a single person picked up on the sarcasm in the original post? The guy (or girl) is clearly mocking all of the "INSTAGRAAAAM!!!!" threads. Hahahaha

Posted via CB10
    02-26-13 11:01 AM
    Well they can die cause I don't care about instafix.

I hope it is good for those that do though.
    elmit22 likes this.
    02-26-13 11:01 AM
    Rollin', rollin', rollin', get those petitions goin'
    Petition didn't work last time for NetFlix. So forget about petitions.
    Buy a BB10 device and stop complaining and let the community roar.
    We demand a proper BB native app, not the lazy-azz ported version.
    They come to us. We don't come to them.
    02-26-13 11:09 AM
    Is it possible that not a single person picked up on the sarcasm in the original post? The guy (or girl) is clearly mocking all of the "INSTAGRAAAAM!!!!" threads. Hahahaha

Posted via CB10
    I think you may be right... LOL
    02-26-13 11:23 AM
    I avoid Facebook and Instagram because their business model exploits everyone who uses their service: they will use your content to sell their ad views and make billions of dollars. For many, the benefits outweigh the cost, but for me, on principle, they should be giving me a cash percentage at least of every ad clicked on my facebook page, if not a few cents every time my page is viewed... same with ways in which photos on Instagram are "monetized".

Facebook has no shame w.r.t. to taking content YOU create and getting rich off it.

How is YOUR Ferrari? Or YOUR professional sports team? Or YOUR multi-billion dollar stock portfolio?

Oh, you don't have one? Well, you built the stuff that gave it to someone else. Sucker!
    elmit22 and nocturnal123 like this.
    02-26-13 11:28 AM
    I've never had Instagram so I don't particularly care either way, however I've found the built-in picture filters and editing software to be fantastic. And within the next year or so I'm sure the fad of making photos look old will get, well... old. If it's not already.
    Instagram isn't really about filters. It's a social network for sharing photos. There are so many filter apps. But instagram's popularity is in the social aspect.
    02-26-13 11:32 AM
    I avoid Facebook and Instagram because their business model exploits everyone who uses their service: they will use your content to sell their ad views and make billions of dollars. For many, the benefits outweigh the cost, but for me, on principle, they should be giving me a cash percentage at least of every ad clicked on my facebook page, if not a few cents every time my page is viewed... same with ways in which photos on Instagram are "monetized".

Facebook has no shame w.r.t. to taking content YOU create and getting rich off it.

How is YOUR Ferrari? Or YOUR professional sports team? Or YOUR multi-billion dollar stock portfolio?

Oh, you don't have one? Well, you built the stuff that gave it to someone else. Sucker!
    Same could be said (to a degree) of Crackberry. I don't disagree with your points, but we are all products.
    raysgrumpy likes this.
    02-26-13 11:34 AM
    wow, this thread is super boring... who cares about IG?? Like seriously... Oh well, it's coming, and who cares if it's native or not, it will still get the job done.
    02-26-13 11:38 AM
    Instagram isn't really about filters. It's a social network for sharing photos. There are so many filter apps. But instagram's popularity is in the social aspect.
    Exactly. Instagram is probably the hottest social network out there right now and hopefully this app comes to BB10 soon.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    02-26-13 11:39 AM
    Jeesuz not another cry baby "Where's my insta who really gives a ****. Cyber stalk celebrities if you or anyone else really does this then you need help. Here is how you get instagram to work on the device. Open the browser then goto the website and voila!

Posted via CB10
    02-26-13 11:39 AM
    Jeesuz not another cry baby "Where's my insta who really gives a ****. Cyber stalk celebrities if you or anyone else really does this then you need help. Here is how you get instagram to work on the device. Open the browser then goto the website and voila!

Posted via CB10
    Whenever the grumpy, Blackberry faithful proclaim that nobody needs Instagram or Netflix or any other popular app, it makes it clear why Blackberry continues to lose market share. The rest of the world want to be able to use those app/services! By the way, you forgot to throw in that it's a tool, not a toy. That's always good for a chuckle
    02-26-13 11:46 AM
    Whenever the grumpy, Blackberry faithful proclaim that nobody needs Instagram or Netflix or any other popular app, it makes it clear why Blackberry continues to lose market share. The rest of the world want to be able to use those app/services! By the way, you forgot to throw in that it's a tool, not a toy. That's always good for a chuckle
    It is funny though. Personally, when I don't understand or dislike something, I read up on it to truly frame my objections. Some people don't bother, and it surprises me. I don't currently use Instagram, but can clearly see its use. I am weary of all the threads... I admit that. But please, for the love of everything filtered, find out how it works before asking people to use the browser LOL.

Tell the folks in oppressive regimes that risk their lives to save lives using Instagram that it ain't useful...

The truly positive thing? RIM/BBRY is run by forward thinking people now.
    02-26-13 11:54 AM
    It is funny though. Personally, when I don't understand or dislike something, I read up on it to truly frame my objections. Some people don't bother, and it surprises me. I don't currently use Instagram, but can clearly see its use. I am weary of all the threads... I admit that. But please, for the love of everything filtered, find out how it works before asking people to use the browser LOL.

Tell the folks in oppressive regimes that risk their lives to save lives using Instagram that it ain't useful...

The truly positive thing? RIM/BBRY is run by forward thinking people now.
    So, you're telling me that you can access all the features of Instagram through the Z10 browser?
    02-26-13 11:58 AM
    I made this Meme as a goof about a week ago. I'm surprised but oh so happy I get to actually get to use it.
    Give us Instagram or Die-2013-02-23-15.42.17.png
    kbalaz, vzinside, meganVee and 3 others like this.
    02-26-13 12:01 PM
163 1234 ...