Check, the mobile banking and bill paying application is officially out of BlackBerry World. So if you still have it, don't even delete it by accident cause you won't get it back.

Dear Kaizer,

Thank you for your email. Check is committed to improving our service and providing quick & efficient support to our users.

Thank you for your inquiry.

We regret to inform you that support for this application has been discontinued.

Due to our endless dedication towards delivering great quality products, we've been forced to make the painful decision to end support and further development of this application.

You may continue to use the application, however, it will no longer be available in the app store, nor will we be able to assist in troubleshooting any issues/bugs.

We understand that this may disappointing, and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

We welcome your comments, questions, or concerns, and we thank you for using Check.

Sincerely,

Jerry
    Customer Support Agent
    Email: [email protected]
    Check is a complete mobile banking app in which you can check your balances in many banks and accounts, pay credit cards and phone bills and even check your credit score and receive credit card offers, email alerts and more.
    FYI: Check Mobile Banking & Bill paying app is out of BlackBerry. Email confirms-check_iphone_best_apps_screens_updated.jpg
    07-31-14 03:56 PM
    It's still gonna be available on android though right?
    07-31-14 04:00 PM
    Well I do see it available in Snap

Visit GTR Lifestyle @ C001247FA
    07-31-14 07:32 PM
    The BlackBerry World version was outdated anyway. I've been using the version on Snap for ages already.
    07-31-14 07:50 PM
    I believe Check was recently purchased by Intuit. Likely part of the reason as well. Check and Mint are very similar so only time will tell if Check will even continue to exist.

Posted via CB10
    07-31-14 09:11 PM
    The thing is that there's no app like that in BlackBerry World now. We have to use Android apps which the average joe won't get
    08-01-14 12:47 AM
    So was this an Android port or native app?

Posted via CB10
    08-01-14 12:49 AM
    So was this an Android port or native app?

Posted via CB10
    It was an Android port; always has.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-14 07:22 AM
    Average Joe will soon have Amazon Appstore loaded onto their device so they will have access to most of those apps. There won't be anything except native apps in BlackBerry World from what I can decipher from BlackBerry's language.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-14 07:22 PM