Just wondering if anyone has had a chance to test the Free Caddie app connectivity to a Pebble Watch. The app is an android port and shows the option to connect, looking to see if someone got it to work. I'm about to order my Pebble and looking forward to golf season...
    03-19-14 12:15 AM
    I'd suggest posting your question in the Smartwatch Fan's forum. Smartwatch Fans Forum
    You may get a quicker response.
    03-19-14 08:15 AM
    For anyone that is interested...

The pebble APK works on bb10.2.1. It connects to the pebble watch no problem. You can install watch faces and update the watch firmware.

The pebble app needs to be running and connected to the phone before starting the free caddie app. But Viola, it works!

I must say, it's pretty impressive how bb10 runs android apps. Blue tooth and interapp connectivity.

Now I just have to figure out how to increase the screen timeout past 5 minutes . The golf app stops calculating gps yardage after timeout.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-14 08:31 PM
    For anyone that is interested...

The pebble APK works on bb10.2.1. It connects to the pebble watch no problem. You can install watch faces and update the watch firmware.

The pebble app needs to be running and connected to the phone before starting the free caddie app. But Viola, it works!

I must say, it's pretty impressive how bb10 runs android apps. Blue tooth and interapp connectivity.

Now I just have to figure out how to increase the screen timeout past 5 minutes . The golf app stops calculating gps yardage after timeout.

Posted via CB10
    You should check out the app "Screen Timeout". 99 cents in BlackBerry World, and it works great. I use it when I have my device charging in my car as I'm driving. No issues with any app I've used with it.
    03-21-14 08:39 PM
    Sweet thanks!

Just downloaded the timeout app and it work perfectly. All ready to go hacking, just need spring to show up...

Posted via CB10
    03-21-14 08:53 PM
    I thought that should do what you were looking for. Cheers.
    03-21-14 09:06 PM