Excellent! Loving it thus far. If you need someone to test the app itself let me know. I would be more than happy to. Now, back to the search for a pair of usable IEMs

Powered by BlackBerry 10
    04-07-13 06:17 AM
    The login option doesn't seem to work.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    04-07-13 08:21 AM

tap the little picture in the top right then authorize it.
    oldmanjenkins likes this.
    04-07-13 08:22 AM
    Awesome!

04-07-13 08:27 AM
    Loving this webapp so far! Great update too. Add a star to full album covers to add to my collection, and you have a pretty complete application for Rdio going.
    04-07-13 09:07 AM
    Okay it just stopped working, i accidentally closed my browser, and it just stopped. When i go to Forte.fm it just shows the cursive f and nothing loads.

Edit: its working again now. Not sure why it stopped. Unfortunately a wire in my IEMs broke so out come the cans
    Last edited by bmercer94; 04-07-13 at 10:10 AM.
    04-07-13 09:55 AM
    Yikes, posting that from the desktop forum made it show up as HTML when viewed in CB10....

Posted via CB10
    04-07-13 12:26 PM
    Unfortunately, yes. Either way the link works.

Powered by BlackBerry 10
    04-07-13 12:29 PM
    Already noted, but tapping the user icon in the upper right logs you in. I'm going to add a nice little tutorial screen soon that will explain this stuff the first time you use the app.

Loving this webapp so far! Great update too. Add a star to full album covers to add to my collection, and you have a pretty complete application for Rdio going.
    Feature request added! I * should* be able to do this.

Also, for those wondering, track listings are coming. It'll be a flick/scroll down on the now playing screen as it is in the BB10 music app.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-13 12:58 PM
    Wow, this is an awesome webapp, many thanks and 5 star's to the developer! It's going to deserve a write up in the CB Reviews section.

Posted via CB10
    developit likes this.
    04-07-13 01:02 PM
    Wow, this is an awesome webapp, many thanks and 5 star's to the developer! It's going to deserve a write up in the CB Reviews section.
    Can always drop them an email, they don't seem to see mine, haha. [email protected]

Posted via CB10
    04-07-13 01:11 PM
    Hey Developit,

You got my attention. I love RDIO and have had an account there for some time.

But...(there's often a but, isn't there?)...your app plays the 30-sec freebie cuts and even successfully completes RDIO's search for named recordings....but, here's the but....she no login. I click your login button and nothing happens, at all.

Is there some trick needs doing?
    04-07-13 04:01 PM
    But...(there's often a but, isn't there?)...your app plays the 30-sec freebie cuts and even successfully completes RDIO's search for named recordings....but, here's the but....she no login. I click your login button and nothing happens, at all.

Is there some trick needs doing?
    Hmm - are you running this in the BlackBerry Browser? Login likely wouldn't work in anything other than the stock browser. You're clicking the little user icon in the upper-right, correct?

Edit: wow, I just figured out what you meant - yes, the login button at the bottom is not working at all. I'm going to push out a fix for that ASAP.

Edit 2: The fix is live. You should see an update notification within 10 minutes, or if you reload the app.

Edit 3: ... and another speed boost is live! Scrolling and animations should be noticeably faster.

Forte.FM An Rdio client for BB10-overlay.png
    Last edited by developit; 04-07-13 at 04:43 PM.
    tommo7788 likes this.
    04-07-13 04:23 PM
    Still working great for me!

04-07-13 04:46 PM
    Hmm - are you running this in the BlackBerry Browser? Login likely wouldn't work in anything other than the stock browser. You're clicking the little user icon in the upper-right, correct?

Edit: wow, I just figured out what you meant - yes, the login button at the bottom is not working at all. I'm going to push out a fix for that ASAP.

Edit 2: The fix is live. You should see an update notification within 10 minutes, or if you reload the app.

Edit 3: ... and another speed boost is live! Scrolling and animations should be noticeably faster.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	overlay.png 
Views:	1043 
Size:	176.2 KB 
ID:	148974
    God. Even my custom playlists. I love you. Will you marry me?
    04-08-13 01:19 AM
    Send the Developit man some money!!! Acerooonie!!
    04-08-13 01:20 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	overlay.png 
Views:	1043 
Size:	176.2 KB 
ID:	148974
    The scrolling isn't so smooth during playback but that's expected I suppose.
    04-08-13 01:51 AM
    Damn! Developit did a very sweet thing here, guys.
    jzacuto likes this.
    04-08-13 02:11 AM
    Good job developit, you got Bla1ze's attention, and now the whole site
    No Rdio app for BlackBerry 10 yet? Try forte.fm | CrackBerry.com
    04-08-13 04:31 AM
    This is a great Web app but when is it going to be released in the app world

Posted via CB10
    04-08-13 04:34 AM
    This is a great Web app but when is it going to be released in the app world

Posted via CB10
    Once it's on app world it will become a target....maybe better, it's an underground fav.
    jzacuto likes this.
    04-08-13 11:17 AM
    You realize that if you did the same thing with the Spotify APIs, you'd pretty much be a God, right?
    04-08-13 12:26 PM
    Awesome! Thanks to whoever submitted it to them.

I'm still waiting on BlackBerry to approve my developer application for App World. Not sure why it's taking so long.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-13 12:29 PM
    You realize that if you did the same thing with the Spotify APIs, you'd pretty much be a God, right?
    I will look into this tonight. Would you want a separate app, or combined?

Posted via CB10
    04-08-13 12:29 PM
    Separate would be amazing! Right now you can go to their developer site and export some HTML code which almost allows your playlists to play in the browser. But it's clunky and not designed for the BB Browser.

I will look into this tonight. Would you want a separate app, or combined?

Posted via CB10
    04-08-13 04:40 PM
230 12345 ...