It doesn't, at least for most users, I have a thread about it here:
    Let's get the Rdio app working - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

We tried to contact Rdio and asked them if they're ever gonna create a native BlackBerry 10 app or at least fix the Android port to get it working on BlackBerry 10 and basically the answer is NO. So 2 days ago I cancelled my Rdio subscription and paid for Spotify Premium. The Android port of Spotify works like a charm on BlackBerry and they recently made some major improvements to the desktop app, so I'm absolutely satisfied and recommend the same thing to everyone. Plus I found out Spotify actually has a lot more music to choose from.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the answer. Unfortunately, without resorting to a proxy, I don't have access to Spotify here in Canada so I'll just stick to my current local-only library of mp3s and the occasional Slacker Radio or Grooveshark.

Oh well.
    04-14-14 05:00 PM
    Overdue Update:
    I'm not actively using BB10 anymore, which is the reason I have not updated the BB10 app itself in a very long time.
    So, for those still using this app, please switch (back) to using it in your phone's Browser. Just go to forte.fm, open the browser menu and tap Add to Homescreen.

That said, I've been casually updating the app (it is a web app) and recently I added track listings and a few other features:

1.4.6:
    • Show a message when playing elsewhere and a button to takeover playback
    • Clicking on a playlist now shows a track listing.

1.4.4:
    • Fixes an issue where viewing the same album track list twice in a row would show incorrect information

1.4.3:
    • Parallax scrolling for track lists
    • UI updates

1.4.2:
    • Adds an Albums <-> Tracks toggle for search
    • Improved design of Now Playing screen
    Last edited by developit; 06-07-14 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Added web app suggestion
    Djlatino, mjdimer and xtremesniper like this.
    06-07-14 10:31 AM
    Apologies for resurrecting an older thread, but I thought it was worth mentioning - I was finally able to publish a new version of Forte.fm a couple weeks ago, which has been approved as of last night. Please rate and give feedback! The reviews got purged in the process, so anyone who finds it useful now that the app is working again, every little bit helps

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ode=US&lang=en
    Last edited by developit; 05-07-15 at 11:49 AM.
    Marios199546 and willie44 like this.
    05-06-15 02:02 AM
    Hi,

With amazon app world now available I swapped to Spotify, but I'll be sure to download it to check the improvements.
    Any changelog?
    05-06-15 06:47 AM
    I might look into putting Forte.fm up on the Amazon store as well, since I have an Android version in the works. I know Rdio has their own Android app, but personally I find it crashes a lot, and skipping through tracks seems to cause the User Interface to get out of sync with the player service (wrong cover art/names, song never loads, etc). Might be a nice alternative for people who aren't concerned with a low data cap.
    05-07-15 09:44 AM
230 ... 8910